Where to Inject IGF

ossanob

Awards
I’m getting ready to order a cycle of IGF and I think I have everything down but where to inject all my shots. I know I have to inject in my muscle but when you workout legs do you just inject in your quads or do you inject in your calves as well and what about your back I know you don’t want to do lower back or do you even inject in your back at all I would appreciate any advice thanks

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
I’m getting ready to order a cycle of IGF and I think I have everything down but where to inject all my shots. I know I have to inject in my muscle but when you workout legs do you just inject in your quads or do you inject in your calves as well and what about your back I know you don’t want to do lower back or do you even inject in your back at all I would appreciate any advice thanks

I like IM delt's for uperbody days and ab. SC for lower body days.:hitit:

samadhismiles

Awards
I don't think it matters honestly. I experimented with both ways. I think the IM shots go systemic real quick anyways.

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
I don't think it matters honestly. I experimented with both ways. I think the IM shots go systemic real quick anyways.
I think IM only is good for the muscle injected, so if you inject the anterior, or posterior delt, or just the delt it will be effected 40% of the dose and the surrounding muscles 30%, and the rest the rest.:28:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have done a few vials and always ended up doing delts and tri's the most. I'd just rotate the 3 heads of the shoulder, cause big shoulders look badass!!!

Jack3DCOPPER

Jack3DCOPPER

Awards
I have done a few vials and always ended up doing delts and tri's the most. I'd just rotate the 3 heads of the shoulder, cause big shoulders look badass!!!
Good point bro. :lol5: