feeling lethargic on cjc/mgf/ghrp

patriot37

Awards
Bro's,

I have been running

2 daily injections 100mcg (ghrp/cjc) morn/night + mgf 100 mcg prewkt...

Supplements

AAKG
Protein
Waxymaize
Vasocharge-creatine
Restore

My results have been great, but just trying to figure out a way to combat this side effect...Any suggestions are appreciated... I am eating plenty of carbs and daily caloric intake is 4000-4500.

Thanks bro's
P37

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
They do that bro, I get lethargic from the ghrp6/cjc also. I now only do shots at night and keep the doses low ghrp 150, cjc 50. I use pgh with it also, sometimes do 1 shot or 2 at night of the mix.

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
Try adding either turinabol, and/or anavar, thyroid, and yohimbine hcl.

patriot37

Awards
thanks bro's....I think the arginine was making it worse, so I stopped taking that and I feel better for sure....still a little loopy, but not like Im sleep walking anymore....I shoot 100mcg of each in the morning/before bed...i'll try the suggestions...thanks bro's...I def think the peptides create a better result than exogenous from my experience...I have gone from 177 9.5% to 195 10.9%...I hope to get to 205-210 then maintain 200 by the end of the summer at 8%....I pleased that its just the mgf/cjc/ghrp and no anabolics, but strength gains like anabolics...the extra 500-750 calories a day doesnt hurt either...haha

Thanks for the knowledge

thelix

Awards
thanks bro's....I think the arginine was making it worse, so I stopped taking that and I feel better for sure....still a little loopy, but not like Im sleep walking anymore....I shoot 100mcg of each in the morning/before bed...i'll try the suggestions...thanks bro's...I def think the peptides create a better result than exogenous from my experience...I have gone from 177 9.5% to 195 10.9%...I hope to get to 205-210 then maintain 200 by the end of the summer at 8%....I pleased that its just the mgf/cjc/ghrp and no anabolics, but strength gains like anabolics...the extra 500-750 calories a day doesnt hurt either...haha

Thanks for the knowledge
Those are impressive results ? How long did it take you to reach 195lb ? Did you use AAS together with ghrp/cjc ?

I will start a ghrp/cjc cycle soon as well...so I am interested in those feedbacks...

patriot37

Awards
8 weeks, and I used no AAS.....I havent used them for a couple of years, I got to tired of shooting with the big pins.....although I am more of a pin cushion now, at least its insulin needles...I am sure a lot of my gains were from the extra calories I was taking in, but I was able to keep by bf% almost identical, which was sweet!!! Stuff does make you lethargic though....I would limit yourself to one shot at night and nothing during the day..read up on the dosage for yourself with dat's guide but...no more than 50 to 100mcg of each right before bed should do the trick...

thelix

Awards
I also feel extremely lethargic from CJC/GHRP shots during the day, to the point that I have to push myself to stand up and walk...even shots at night only would cause big lethargy in the morning...so I stop with them altogether.

I was thinking about maybe this is due to high levels of GH in your system, which tends to inhibit thyroid hormone production (T4 i believe). So, if that is the case would adding Cytomel (T3) to the cycle help ?

Also, I am taking synthetic hGH and it does not give me any lethargy at all....so I am a little puzzled now.

samadhismiles

Awards
I think it may be the prolactin? I get this side effect too and it sucks.

Next time I'm off I'm going to get prolactin levels tested. Then test them when I'm 'on' (the CJC/GHRP6 combo). I am almost positive its the prolactin draining us. It feels like that tiredness you get after orgasming (for me at least).

Forster

Forster

Board Supporter
Awards
One of the Side effects of GHRP-6 as other stated do it at night.

ATM , 100mcg when get back from gym or PM, earlier the better it seems at night.

Doing above, lethargic state seems to end around 8-9am.