MGF/GHRP/CJC Cycle Side Effects

patriot37

Awards
Hey bro's,

I have been taking this stack for 1 month now with really good results, but the only 2 side effects I have noticed are a bit of stomach bloat, so I switched to injections in my legs, and a noticeable lethargic feeling during the day. During my workout and post workout arent usually bad, but I workout between 5-7pm so that leaves a large portion of the day to feel a little loopy.

I am wondering if there is a supplement I should be taking or any overall suggestions...For recap I was running 5/2 off 5iu/10months before I switched to these peptides. My stats before I started the peptides were 177 at 9%bf. After 1 month on these peptides I am 191 at 8%bf with 10-20% strength gains.

My weekly layout is this

1. CJC 100mcg morning and prior to bed 5 days, Sat/Sun 350mcg during the days to get to my required mcg/kg according to dats guide (1700mcg)

2. Ghrp 100mcg morning and prior to bed everyday (1400mcg)

3. Mgf 100mcg prior to workout (500-750mcg)

additional supplements

1. I added +500 calories per day (4000)
2. Tribulus, Restore, AAKG daily, Hydroxamine
3. 3 protein shakes
4. Waxymaize, Vasocharge Creatine

Anyone who can share some knowledge, I would appreciate it....I have tried spacing it out to 3 inj of the ghrp/cjc per day, and taking a shot prebed, and then taking another shot about two hours before I normally wake, so I have the opportunity to go back to sleep. Each didnt really change anything...

Thanks bro's

P37

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
I've been taking CJC-1295 modified version (long acting) and needed thyroid in the begining, now I like 1mg/wk in one shot sc or 3-500mcg sc shots. I think I'm having a problem with PEG-MGF. The first few times I took the PEG-MGF with 2 sub d-Arg and got a little bloat. This time I'm using PEG-MGF with the 3 sub d-Arg the extra sub is for the last hist. I am having terriable joint problems Tennis elbow. I've been dosing no less than 500mcg 3 to 4 days a week IM Delts. I like taking yohimbine, thyroid, and turinabol with them. The joint problem could be from to much gripping exercises. Any suggestions.

patriot37

Awards
I take the PEG-MGF 100-200mcg 45 minutes prior to workout IM depending on which muscle im working on and I dont seem to see any issues with it. I had bloat early on from the cjc/ghrp so I switched to inj subq in my quads. This seemed to settle the bloat down overall. I am curious about adding thyroid and the splitting up of the shots...can you break it down a little more for me....Thyroid an oc supp?

thanks,
P37

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
Colol like that!

I take the PEG-MGF 100-200mcg 45 minutes prior to workout IM depending on which muscle im working on and I dont seem to see any issues with it. I had bloat early on from the cjc/ghrp so I switched to inj subq in my quads. This seemed to settle the bloat down overall. I am curious about adding thyroid and the splitting up of the shots...can you break it down a little more for me....Thyroid an oc supp?

thanks,
P37

I think I'll use 1mg/wk PEG-Suc-Tyr-Gln-Pro-Pro-Ser-Thr-Asn-Lys-Asn-Thr-Lys-Ser-Gln-d-Arg-d-Arg-Lys-Gly-Ser-Thr-Phe-Glu-Glu-His-Lys-NH2 and 1mg/wk PEG-Suc-Tyr-Gln-Pro-Pro-Ser-Thr-Asn-Lys-Asn-Thr-Lys-Ser-Gln-d-Arg-d-Arg-Lys-Gly-Ser-Thr-Phe-Glu-Glu-His-Lys-NH2 and exemastane/toremifene with CJC of course. All SC ab shots!!!:hitit:

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
I think I'll use 1mg/wk PEG-Suc-Tyr-Gln-Pro-Pro-Ser-Thr-Asn-Lys-Asn-Thr-Lys-Ser-Gln-d-Arg-d-Arg-Lys-Gly-Ser-Thr-Phe-Glu-Glu-His-Lys-NH2 and 1mg/wk PEG-Suc-Tyr-Gln-Pro-Pro-Ser-Thr-Asn-Lys-Asn-Thr-Lys-Ser-Gln-d-Arg-d-Arg-Lys-Gly-Ser-Thr-Phe-Glu-Glu-d-Arg-Lys-NH2 and exemastane/toremifene with CJC of course. All SC ab shots!!!:hitit:
maybe 20 wk cycle with glucosamine/chrogntitiiles/MSM.

patriot37

Awards
I have been experiencing soreness in my shoulder, but I think its simply related to getting to strong to quick. I am going to up my stretching, warmup, pt-rotator exercises on the shoulder to help my rotator catch up...hopefully this works.

whytknyt05

Awards
I'm about to start a cycle as well and I'm wondering about the same thing that you're experiencing. Some guys I hear about leaning out and others I've heard about bloating. In papa's thread he described some of the same things you are. I pm'd papa a similiar question and I will let you know what he says. Keep us posted on your results though; I'm interested in seeing what works for you.