I have been taking this stack for 1 month now with really good results, but the only 2 side effects I have noticed are a bit of stomach bloat, so I switched to injections in my legs, and a noticeable lethargic feeling during the day. During my workout and post workout arent usually bad, but I workout between 5-7pm so that leaves a large portion of the day to feel a little loopy.
I am wondering if there is a supplement I should be taking or any overall suggestions...For recap I was running 5/2 off 5iu/10months before I switched to these peptides. My stats before I started the peptides were 177 at 9%bf. After 1 month on these peptides I am 191 at 8%bf with 10-20% strength gains.
My weekly layout is this
1. CJC 100mcg morning and prior to bed 5 days, Sat/Sun 350mcg during the days to get to my required mcg/kg according to dats guide (1700mcg)
2. Ghrp 100mcg morning and prior to bed everyday (1400mcg)
3. Mgf 100mcg prior to workout (500-750mcg)
1. I added +500 calories per day (4000)
2. Tribulus, Restore, AAKG daily, Hydroxamine
3. 3 protein shakes
4. Waxymaize, Vasocharge Creatine
Anyone who can share some knowledge, I would appreciate it....I have tried spacing it out to 3 inj of the ghrp/cjc per day, and taking a shot prebed, and then taking another shot about two hours before I normally wake, so I have the opportunity to go back to sleep. Each didnt really change anything...