1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.02%

MGF/GHRP/CJC Cycle Side Effects

Hey bro's,

I have been taking this stack for 1 month now with really good results, but the only 2 side effects I have noticed are a bit of stomach bloat, so I switched to injections in my legs, and a noticeable lethargic feeling during the day. During my workout and post workout arent usually bad, but I workout between 5-7pm so that leaves a large portion of the day to feel a little loopy.

I am wondering if there is a supplement I should be taking or any overall suggestions...For recap I was running 5/2 off 5iu/10months before I switched to these peptides. My stats before I started the peptides were 177 at 9%bf. After 1 month on these peptides I am 191 at 8%bf with 10-20% strength gains.

My weekly layout is this

1. CJC 100mcg morning and prior to bed 5 days, Sat/Sun 350mcg during the days to get to my required mcg/kg according to dats guide (1700mcg)

2. Ghrp 100mcg morning and prior to bed everyday (1400mcg)

3. Mgf 100mcg prior to workout (500-750mcg)

additional supplements

1. I added +500 calories per day (4000)
    2. Tribulus, Restore, AAKG daily, Hydroxamine
    3. 3 protein shakes
    4. Waxymaize, Vasocharge Creatine

Anyone who can share some knowledge, I would appreciate it....I have tried spacing it out to 3 inj of the ghrp/cjc per day, and taking a shot prebed, and then taking another shot about two hours before I normally wake, so I have the opportunity to go back to sleep. Each didnt really change anything...

Thanks bro's

P37

2. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.82%

I've been taking CJC-1295 modified version (long acting) and needed thyroid in the begining, now I like 1mg/wk in one shot sc or 3-500mcg sc shots. I think I'm having a problem with PEG-MGF. The first few times I took the PEG-MGF with 2 sub d-Arg and got a little bloat. This time I'm using PEG-MGF with the 3 sub d-Arg the extra sub is for the last hist. I am having terriable joint problems Tennis elbow. I've been dosing no less than 500mcg 3 to 4 days a week IM Delts. I like taking yohimbine, thyroid, and turinabol with them. The joint problem could be from to much gripping exercises. Any suggestions.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.02%

I take the PEG-MGF 100-200mcg 45 minutes prior to workout IM depending on which muscle im working on and I dont seem to see any issues with it. I had bloat early on from the cjc/ghrp so I switched to inj subq in my quads. This seemed to settle the bloat down overall. I am curious about adding thyroid and the splitting up of the shots...can you break it down a little more for me....Thyroid an oc supp?

thanks,
    P37
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.82%

Wink Colol like that!

Quote Originally Posted by patriot37 View Post
    I take the PEG-MGF 100-200mcg 45 minutes prior to workout IM depending on which muscle im working on and I dont seem to see any issues with it. I had bloat early on from the cjc/ghrp so I switched to inj subq in my quads. This seemed to settle the bloat down overall. I am curious about adding thyroid and the splitting up of the shots...can you break it down a little more for me....Thyroid an oc supp?

thanks,
    P37

I think I'll use 1mg/wk PEG-Suc-Tyr-Gln-Pro-Pro-Ser-Thr-Asn-Lys-Asn-Thr-Lys-Ser-Gln-d-Arg-d-Arg-Lys-Gly-Ser-Thr-Phe-Glu-Glu-His-Lys-NH2 and 1mg/wk PEG-Suc-Tyr-Gln-Pro-Pro-Ser-Thr-Asn-Lys-Asn-Thr-Lys-Ser-Gln-d-Arg-d-Arg-Lys-Gly-Ser-Thr-Phe-Glu-Glu-His-Lys-NH2 and exemastane/toremifene with CJC of course. All SC ab shots!!!
  5. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.82%

Quote Originally Posted by agent8 View Post
    I think I'll use 1mg/wk PEG-Suc-Tyr-Gln-Pro-Pro-Ser-Thr-Asn-Lys-Asn-Thr-Lys-Ser-Gln-d-Arg-d-Arg-Lys-Gly-Ser-Thr-Phe-Glu-Glu-His-Lys-NH2 and 1mg/wk PEG-Suc-Tyr-Gln-Pro-Pro-Ser-Thr-Asn-Lys-Asn-Thr-Lys-Ser-Gln-d-Arg-d-Arg-Lys-Gly-Ser-Thr-Phe-Glu-Glu-d-Arg-Lys-NH2 and exemastane/toremifene with CJC of course. All SC ab shots!!!
    maybe 20 wk cycle with glucosamine/chrogntitiiles/MSM.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.02%

I have been experiencing soreness in my shoulder, but I think its simply related to getting to strong to quick. I am going to up my stretching, warmup, pt-rotator exercises on the shoulder to help my rotator catch up...hopefully this works.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.24%

I'm about to start a cycle as well and I'm wondering about the same thing that you're experiencing. Some guys I hear about leaning out and others I've heard about bloating. In papa's thread he described some of the same things you are. I pm'd papa a similiar question and I will let you know what he says. Keep us posted on your results though; I'm interested in seeing what works for you.
    I use www.pepcalculator for all my peptide questions

Similar Forum Threads

1. post cycle side effects..
    By stang07 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-15-2010, 08:54 AM
  2. [Cycle PH for gain mass, little side effects !]
    By musclor5 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-20-2009, 05:43 PM
  3. ghrp-6 side effects....
    By wazza in forum IGF-1/GH