Ghrp-6 can it cause tumor growth ?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.83%

Ghrp-6 can it cause tumor growth ?

Hi
    Im currently on a cycle consisting of NPP EQ and test.
    Im thinking about adding 100mcg of Ghrp-6 ed before sleep to see if it could help my right shoulder which has been bothering me for quite some time.

Theres only on little problem , i have a small braintumor.
    It has never caused me any problems and hasn't grown anything since it was found about 2years ago.
    The doctor says that I probably had it since childhood and that it would probably not grow and cause me any problems. I get it checked every year.

Been reading about HGH, IGF-1 and tumor growth and I havn't found any evidence that HGH or Ghrp-6 could cause tumor growth. Seems like it could cause cancer to grow more rapidly but thats not what i have.

Any thoughts ? Might be to risky ?

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.49%

From what I've been reading any growth factor doesn't cause cancer, but there is a possibility that it may stimulate the development and reproduction of cancerigenous cells that already exist. But since all I know is from some internet reading and I don't have any kind of experience with growth-related factors, you should wait untill someone with more experience with them post something here.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.08%

Read Datbtrues thread on GHRP-6; its about midway thru the forum. If I can find out what page its on I will send it to you. Or look it up in the search. Its more indepth about the subject than anything you will find on the internet or anywhere else and he addresses this subject. From what I understand GHRP or GH will not cause cancer but if you already have it; it can cause the tumor to grow faster. Same with Test. From everything that I have read on the subject I would not take GHRP-6 unless you hear from Datbtru, Grunt, or Dr.John. Before I started it I went and got tested for everything including just for this reason.
    I use www.pepcalculator for all my peptide questions
    •   

4. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I would stay far away from growth factors if you have a tumor bro!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    I would stay far away from growth factors if you have a tumor bro!!
    It's not a tumah!

Sorry - couldn't resist.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.7%

I would go with NO! Why risk it?
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.54%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by linus1891 View Post
    Hi
    Im currently on a cycle consisting of NPP EQ and test.
    Im thinking about adding 100mcg of Ghrp-6 ed before sleep to see if it could help my right shoulder which has been bothering me for quite some time.

Theres only on little problem , i have a small braintumor.
    It has never caused me any problems and hasn't grown anything since it was found about 2years ago.
    The doctor says that I probably had it since childhood and that it would probably not grow and cause me any problems. I get it checked every year.

Been reading about HGH, IGF-1 and tumor growth and I haven't found any evidence that HGH or Ghrp-6 could cause tumor growth. Seems like it could cause cancer to grow more rapidly but thats not what i have.

Any thoughts ? Might be to risky ?
    DO NOT use any androgen or steroid.

DO NOT use any growth factor period!

To heck w/ cancer you have a tumor in your brain. You do not want it to grow. An enlarging benign tumor can cause serious problems as well as a malignant one.

Much of the literature on growth hormone releasing hormone and IGF-1 are on antagonists. In other words using compounds that reduce growth factors shrink tumors.

Why would anyone in your position even consider the use of androgens and growth factors?

I don't post much here and my thread is a sticky on another forum but I just happened by and I had to reply.

You have your entire life to live with so many happy moments to come. Don't risk short changing yourself by playing with your life. Growth factors could be catostrophic...
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.83%

Quote Originally Posted by datBtrue View Post
    DO NOT use any androgen or steroid.

DO NOT use any growth factor period!

To heck w/ cancer you have a tumor in your brain. You do not want it to grow. An enlarging benign tumor can cause serious problems as well as a malignant one.

Much of the literature on growth hormone releasing hormone and IGF-1 are on antagonists. In other words using compounds that reduce growth factors shrink tumors.

Why would anyone in your position even consider the use of androgens and growth factors?

I don't post much here and my thread is a sticky on another forum but I just happened by and I had to reply.

You have your entire life to live with so many happy moments to come. Don't risk short changing yourself by playing with your life. Growth factors could be catostrophic...
    Hi

Thanks for the answer. I will stay away from Ghrp-6.
    Although i will probably keep doing the steroids/androgens.
    I did a 20 week cycle with 300mg Deca, 200mg test ew and hcg 250mcg e3d before my last Mri scan and there was no growth.
    I currently 5 weeks into 300mg NPP 200mg Eq and 200mg test ew ( 20mg dianabol ed first 25 days).

It might be risky but anything can happen in life I might be in a car accident tomorrow an die you never know. I asked my neurologist if steroids could have caused the tumor and he sad no. Havent asked him about tumor growth though but i will.

Does anyone have any pubmed info on AAS and tumor growth ?
  9. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by linus1891 View Post
    Hi

Thanks for the answer. I will stay away from Ghrp-6.
    Although i will probably keep doing the steroids/androgens.
    I did a 20 week cycle with 300mg Deca, 200mg test ew and hcg 250mcg e3d before my last Mri scan and there was no growth.
    I currently 5 weeks into 300mg NPP 200mg Eq and 200mg test ew ( 20mg dianabol ed first 25 days).

It might be risky but anything can happen in life I might be in a car accident tomorrow an die you never know. I asked my neurologist if steroids could have caused the tumor and he sad no. Havent asked him about tumor growth though but i will.

Does anyone have any pubmed info on AAS and tumor growth ?
    Wow thats a risk i wouldnt take...
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

Similar Forum Threads

1. TAG! you're it! (or, maybe it's a tumor..)
    By bigrobbierob in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-02-2009, 03:50 PM
  2. Mold/Bacteria growth in GHRP/CJC-1295 vial?
    By Frankenstud in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 10:02 PM
  3. HGH/TRT/T3 After Brain Tumor
    By DrtyDiverDave in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-21-2009, 06:05 PM
  4. Flaxseed arrests prostate tumor growth
    By yeahright in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-17-2007, 01:15 PM
  5. HCG while with pituitary tumor