HGH and taking ADDERALL

rprimo

Awards
I was taking adderall but stopped right before i started taking hgh.I feel that i still need adderall and was wondering if anyone has taking adderall with hgh or has any advice on this and increasing my results while taking hgh.I am 25 and take 1 iu every other day.New to this so the more info i get better please help.Looking to trim my fat!!!

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
I was taking adderall but stopped right before i started taking hgh.I feel that i still need adderall and was wondering if anyone has taking adderall with hgh or has any advice on this and increasing my results while taking hgh.I am 25 and take 1 iu every other day.New to this so the more info i get better please help.Looking to trim my fat!!!

I like 1-1.5mg/wk CJC-1295 and 2.5mg/day yohimbine hcl.:bandit:

Frankenstud

Awards
I take adderall 40mg's a day and the only negative thing I can think of is hyper increased metabolism but If you take it as prescribed ED then you should no longer experience this effect. I dont think this will effect HGH negatively or "burn it up" so to speak.

disgraziato

Awards
I agree...Take your script...shouldn't affect your hgh...btw, 1iu every other day???Don't think this is worth it bro.....

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1 iu every other day?? Im pretty sure you're doing more neg than good with that protocol in terms of inhibition vs benefit.