GHRP-6 dose.

rfish1966

Awards
I just want to make sure I understand what I have read. I have a 5mg vial and if I add 5ml Bacterostatic water then 1 tic on a slin pin is 100mcg?
Aslo, I was wondering if anyone freezes it in induvidal doses. I freeze all my hcg doses and melanotan and both are peptides if I am not mistaken...so any reason not to freeze GHRP-6 once it's drawn up?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
is it a slin syringe?(1ml)

If so you should have 100 ticks. Puting in 5ml of BW would leave you at 100mcg per 5 ticks.

Also, i wouldnt freeze them, thats just me though. I dont like the idea of freezing and unfreezing because i think damage can be done in the thawing process. Others will say freeze. Fridge should be enough to keep them ok for a day or 2 no problem. I also would pre-load and freeze.

I say fridge it, pull it out when you need to dose.

rfish1966

Awards
ok, I think this is it. 2.5 ml water makes it makes it 5 ticks on a 1\2 ml slin ping which is 100mcg right?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
ok, I think this is it. 2.5 ml water makes it makes it 5 ticks on a 1\2 ml slin ping which is 100mcg right?
I wont lie, i cheated na used Papapumpsd peptide recon calculator. thats ounds right.

If you get a chance, search on here for "calculator" or i think its page #113 or so of the giant GHRP/CJC info thread.

rfish1966

Awards
Yeah, it looked right but I was working on too little sleep to count on my own calculations. I saw that calculator and will double check on that.

medicone

medicone

Awards
Yeah, it looked right but I was working on too little sleep to count on my own calculations. I saw that calculator and will double check on that.
A insulin syringe is 1ml. so all you have to do is reconstitute the GHRP with the sterile water or whatever you have and then it will read exactly like this;
.1=100mcg .2 200mcg etc, etc.... when you reach the full 1ml it should be 1mg total. 5mg= 5000mcgs of GHRP. if you put in 5cc's of fluid then you have a direct 1 to 1 ratio of 5ml=5mg. im a paramedic so i know this is right. give meds on a daily basis. now granted if it takes more fluid to reconstitute then well youll have to calculate a little more. But glucagon is supplied as 1mg with 1ml of saline. when you draw it up in a tb or slin syringe it is 1ml=1mg. breaking it down further its 100mcg at .1ml....hope this helped more than the calculator did.

medicone

medicone

Awards
Hey I checked out the calculator again and forget mine. I am right but that calculator is way easier to use. papa you are the man. if you designed that I am actually going to copy it to my pda for my patients when I am giving some other meds. that calculator kicks a$$.

sky73

Awards
Hey bro,This is how i do mine. I get a 30ml of bac water. I draw out 5 ml of water and that leaves you 25ml in the 30ml bottle of bac water.I draw out 1 more ml out of the bac water.Then i put it in the ghrp-6 let it mix.Then in that out and put it into the 30ml vial.
So then you would draw up 50 iu's and that would give you 100mcg.