nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just saw this on a website...

"On March 29, 2009 we will be closing for 3 months to regroup. Because of the new law that will be effect on April 1, 2009. All peptides will be controlled and if you have more than a private stash, you could face up to 10 years in prison."

Also another biggish place closed shop, but were also busted 6 months ago. Anyone know what gives? Sounds like 100% crap to me.

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
who cares and I'm ready for some new stem cell research peptides.

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
Just saw this on a website...

"On March 29, 2009 we will be closing for 3 months to regroup. Because of the new law that will be effect on April 1, 2009. All peptides will be controlled and if you have more than a private stash, you could face up to 10 years in prison."

Also another biggish place closed shop. Anyone know what gives?
Is this another congressional act or is this an FCR and CSA? Anotherthing is this only a medical control or what?

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
there is no way that will happen where ever you herd that from they are lying. do you know how hard it would to make all peptides controlled substance...not happening.HGH is the only one up for control. Obama is not signing any new laws right now from what I herd, (Hints) why bold 200 and tren extreme and DMT is not controlled yet

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya'll need to edit or delete your messages asking for pm'd information. Rules are not bypassed just because it's over a private message instead of directly on the forum.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't worry I am not PMing them back. I was just wondering if anyone knew of this "said" law. When I read it my immediate thought was "This is complete crap, sounds like someone trying to sell off everything". The site even contradicts themselves. But anyways, only ONE site says it, and all the others do not, which leads me to believe it is BS. Like IBE said, it would take so long to make all the peptides controlled. And even of they were going to, all these prohormones would be controlled long before the peptides. Peptides are far more complex than a simple molecule or chemical structure they can put a ban on. It's basically unrealistic.

I emailed the website asking for more information and after four days got nothing. They also are making other "payment type moves" that make them sound like something sketchy is going on on their end. I wasn't trying to get anyone startled haha, just wondered if it was something I missed.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Ya'll need to edit or delete your messages asking for pm'd information. Rules are not bypassed just because it's over a private message instead of directly on the forum.

sorry jay, just a bad habit.

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That place is a scam receptor grade PEG-MGF what a joke, not such thing. we are the one's who introduced these peptides to the market..the rest all copy cats

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That place is a scam receptor grade PEG-MGF what a joke, not such thing. we are the one's who introduced these peptides to the market..the rest all copy cats
Figured it was a scam from the get-go. Sketchy as hell.

ILiftBig

Awards
Don't worry I am not PMing them back. I was just wondering if anyone knew of this "said" law. When I read it my immediate thought was "This is complete crap, sounds like someone trying to sell off everything". The site even contradicts themselves. But anyways, only ONE site says it, and all the others do not, which leads me to believe it is BS. Like IBE said, it would take so long to make all the peptides controlled. And even of they were going to, all these prohormones would be controlled long before the peptides. Peptides are far more complex than a simple molecule or chemical structure they can put a ban on. It's basically unrealistic.

I emailed the website asking for more information and after four days got nothing. They also are making other "payment type moves" that make them sound like something sketchy is going on on their end. I wasn't trying to get anyone startled haha, just wondered if it was something I missed.
I saw that site too and ask some of the other research site owners if they knew anything of this and of course that did not. Like you, I think this is BS and just a scam to sell off as much as they can. They probably have some products that are close to expiration and they don't want to have to toss it in the trash.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You are indeed correct.
WTF is wrong with people?

ILiftBig

Awards
I may have purposely not been told the truth when I ask some research labs if this rumor was true. I got this email from Sten Labs today.

We are sorry to announce that we have pulled all the research chemicals from the website. I have spoken to our lawyers, and they have advised me to do so at this time. Unfortunately, the research chemical laws are in "limbo." This means although it is not illegal to sell under the guidelines of the law, we cannot get a "yes" or "no" answer on the issue. Since I cannot get a straight answer about the legalities of these products, we do not want to sell anything if we could possibly get into problems down the road. Although technically no laws have been broken, it is the best thing to do at this time.
STEN LABS WILL NO LONGER BE SELLING RESEARCH CHEMICALS.
We are a freelance agent for APC in California, and we will continue to serve the research community our peptides. APC has been in business for over 25 years and are a DEA certified drug manufacturing company. I have contacted them about the peptides and they have assured me that there are no legal issues regarding the sales of these peptides as long as they are used for non human lab research only. Here at Sten Labs we are trying to provide the most quality research peptides available.

Thank you.
Sten Labs
APC DEA DRUG MANUFACTURING LICENSE NUMBER: 42162, renewed annually​

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Dude that place has been so shady for so long...I can't believe people are still ordering from there...

totalrecomp

Awards
The message on that site said that they are going to be relocating and setting up again in another country with a full line of anabolics. They are most definitely trying to dump product before the move. On the flip side all the research that I did with said products went ok.

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
What kind of BS is thid.

Hey, if you want some peptide get with a peptide sales manager in shanghia, China. Bad network!!:crackhead:

addams29

Awards

i know the exact peptide distributor you guys are talking about. i western unioned them money over a month ago. they gave me the same bullshit story that with the new Obama administration, that if you have more than a personal supply you can face over 10 years in prison. they also said the holdup with my order is that the USPS is now x-raying packages. just happens my wife works for a major import/export company. she said the post office has been doing this for over 6 months. i have recieved nothing yet. and they have a nice advertisement in a major bodybuilding mag. guess we all know who this company is. now this is ****ing up my cycle and i have to find other reliable sources and spend more money. if anyone knows of a tried and true peptide distributor(for my research on my piggy), please PM me. i would really appreciate it. money is a little tight these days, don't have a lot of it to waste. thanks all!!!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
nevermind, i was checking the wrong email. It is only the research chems....hmmm odd....my buddy said he got clen there.....