Interesting finds with IGF-lr3 & peg-MGF.....my take

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have had 2 solid runs with IGF-1lr3 & peg-MGF. I used it once with cutting and another time bulking and PCT. I have found that I have put on a retarded amount of LBM in the weeks following and it has pushed my body's "comfortable" weight to new high's. Here's what I have done.

July/Aug while cutting
Moderate-Low carb diet

Duration: 6 weeks
40mcg IGF-1lr3 post workout
Mon/Wed/Fri
200mcg peg-MGF 2hr Pre-workout
Tue/Thur/Sat
*Pinned in muscle trained or to be trained

Ended at about 172lbs and lean maybe 9%BF
-3months later-
Weight: 188lbs maybe 10-11%bf

Next run w/ assistance

6 weeks peg-MGF
250mcg peg-MGF pinned sub-q post workout
mon/wed/fri

4 weeks igf-1lr3
50mcg Post workout (bi-lateral)
Mon-Fri

Ending weight (about Jan 1): 212lbs ~12%bf

I have been recomping/dieting for the past 8 weeks and I still sit at about 195-198lbs. I am probably close to single digits bf %. I am really amazed with these. To be honest, while using them I dont really feel much, just a better pump and more vasularity but damn to still be this size. I did get violently ill and dropped to the low 180's I think, with some help from GHRP-6.

Just thought I'd share and take some questions from guys. My experience has been great. Like I said while actually on them I have had my doubt's. Infact i told DatBtrue I was pissed with what was happening on these peptides twords the end of my first 6 week run. Patience is a virtue I guess :)

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Thats odd your second run using the peg-MGF at a LOWER dose AND Sub-Q with only 10mcgs higher dose IGF, and you also removed IM peg-MGF.

Maybe peg-MGF is better that way because it can circulate to where it needs to go. The IGF, i been leaning away from it, still not 100% its as amazing as people think. But you keep me guessing.

Did you use anythign else outside of supports/basics? AAS/PH at all?

Also, you were in jail? haha unless im reading that wrong.

Keep us updated.

EDIT: i see the first run was low carb so that played a aprt im sure.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thats odd your second run using the peg-MGF at a LOWER dose AND Sub-Q with only 10mcgs higher dose IGF, and you also removed IM peg-MGF.

Maybe peg-MGF is better that way because it can circulate to where it needs to go. The IGF, i been leaning away from it, still not 100% its as amazing as people think. But you keep me guessing.

Did you use anythign else outside of supports/basics? AAS/PH at all?

Also, you were in jail? haha unless im reading that wrong.

Keep us updated.

EDIT: i see the first run was low carb so that played a aprt im sure.

I gained like 12-15lbs from this, a lot of water. Once I stopped the phera-X I dropped a few lbs and it seemed like I became a lot leaner almost over nite due to water loss.

I have been on low carb since the start. I just wanted to highlight that about the dieting. I would venture to say i have not consumed more than 200gr of carbs in a day since Aug. 1st, unless it was a carb load day.

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
good info thanks for sharing your experience,,,still alot of variations in terms of gains with these peps...probably related to quality of the peps i suppose

sorry but doing jail time for unpaid tix is kinda funny, made me laugh :)

good to hear you have a new set point, awesome!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
cool DW...."thug-life" haha

Im getting ready for some pegMGF soon and GHRP6 so i def. like to hear you liked it.
I also hear prop hurts and is a pain, EOD can get to be annoying for AAS but peptides it seemd to be tolerated alot better.

Keep on keepin' on!