GHRP 6 questions

WesleyAlpha

Awards
Hi, I new to injectables, and I wanted to start a short cycle for a month of GHRP 6 at 300mcgs/day. I have many questions about how to inject, but first, has anyone here ran a cycle of this and had good results? I've read only two logs of this so far, and both times the users gained about 10lbs in as little as two weeks! Has anyone here had good results? If so, how long did u run it for and how much per day?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It needs to be run for over 6 months to see anything, just like hgh. Don't expect much of anything in 2 weeks bro.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would think that they were taking quite a bit of other stuff to gain 10lbs in 2 weeks

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would think that they were taking quite a bit of other stuff to gain 10lbs in 2 weeks
Exactly Easy, they forgot to mention the 60mg of d-bol they were using also.

whytknyt05

Awards
Great question; for such little results. I've found you just have to keep reading and find the guys on here that are willing to answer your questions by going to them directly. For such a "Big" site; it sometimes falls short on answers for people that are new. The questions you are asking is the same ones that many have asked somewhere in the past so just search through the forums for about two weeks and you will find them somewhere along the way. I wish I could be of more help but I'm a newbie just like you and am looking for the same kind of help you are. Just wanted to let you know up front so you dont get frustrated waiting for some answers from the "experts". EasyEJL is one fo the nicer and more informed people on here and has helped me get started and what threads to search; you may want to go to him directly.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IGF-1/GH 5
pyrobatt IGF-1/GH 29
IGF-1/GH 7
IGF-1/GH 6
IGF-1/GH 8