What steroids and supplements for longevity?

Norway88

Awards
What steroids and supplements for longevity? I love live and I wanna life it to I'm at least 100 lol, however, I don't wanna be like the guy who eats fish 6 times a day either. Prefer to take steroids or supplements instead In addition, to a pretty healthy diet, exercise and lots of water of course. I'm only 20 by the way, but the earlier I know about this stuff the better:)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Well one that has been reserached/discussed alot lately is Resveratrol. The oral bioavailbility is low, so we added some Bioperine into our T-Rez to help, some other products micronize it, or add a surfactant like Tween 80. Or you can go the transdermal route and use Sustain Alpha which has better bioavailability.

BignBad

Awards
What steroids and supplements for longevity? I love live and I wanna life it to I'm at least 100 lol, however, I don't wanna be like the guy who eats fish 6 times a day either. Prefer to take steroids or supplements instead In addition, to a pretty healthy diet, exercise and lots of water of course. I'm only 20 by the way, but the earlier I know about this stuff the better:)
There is no supplement that I know that has significantly improved mortality rates. However, almost any supplement that helps with the heart will probably help mortality a little such as CoQ10 and ALC/ALA, etc. If you're talking about foods and diets, that's a different story. The Mediterranean Diet and Green Tea have both improved mortality rates and have done very well in the studies.

If you're talking about extending max life span, that is VERY difficult on primates. The amount of resveratrol require is very high and is controversial at this time.

disgraziato

Awards
I agree with both answers...first of all, I've tried sustain-alpha and def. felt a difference...its a great resveratrol [product..sooo many studies show its benefits on the heart, metabolism, antioxidant etc, and mimic caloric-restricted diets, thereby activating the longevity gene amongst others. Green tea and ala are other important ones.