leptin & igf

findnemo

findnemo

Awards
can i mix leptin and igf in the same syringe and shoot?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
???? you have leptin in injectable form?????

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, ****, where did you find that ?

and in the same syringe is probably fine, just don't mix the 2 bottles

findnemo

findnemo

Awards
Thanks for the reply.

I am working on the leptin. I found a place to buy it for around $50, but that might be too expensive. Also, storage may be a concern --- doing more research. If possible though, I am very interested in shooting IGF and leptin for regenerative/repair purposes and for improvement in my prediabetic problem (metabolic syndrome).

I read something about MSC's (mesenchymal stem cells) causing repair by increasing IGF and leptin in the area. Leptin was shown to promote angiogenesis. This brings blood to the area and promotes healing. IGF has its own reparative properties with plenty of anecdotal evidence.

For me, I am hoping that leptin will also have the effect of resensitizing me to insulin and improving my metabolism. Thus, there might be some nice synergy with IGF and leptin.

I am aware of leptin resistance and am trying to purchase TUDCA, but thermolife's liver longer seems to be out of order right now.

Dietfreak

Awards
I think the dose you need for injectable leptin to be effective costs around 1k/day but that was a few years ago. With that said, if you lose weight you will increase your sensitivity to insulin. That is your main problem, you are overweight. Use refeeds when cutting to raise leptin and do not consume fructose or dietary fat on refeed days. If you are intent on using something besides diet research bromocriptine. Also look into chromium, cinnamon, alpha lipoic acid, vanadium, magnesium, zinc, reseveratrol (go with Longevix brand).

jonnasaays

Awards
Hello,

I have been doing google searches like mad for information on leptin and came across this thread. I am really interested in trying it....where did you find it? I would be willing to pay 500-1000 a month for treatments if I could find a doctor willing to do it or the supplies and directions to do it myself. .. .The only leptin I have found is for research purposes only... is there a difference in quality, ect? Any info anyone could give me would be great! Thanks.