Willing to Buy your Folstaxan

pulaski73

Awards
Hey there to everyone, but especially Black747. I am writing to ask if you (or anyone else on this board) has remaining tubs of Folstaxan they are willing to sell to me?

I have a rare form of muscular dystrophy (called Desmin Storage Myopathy) and am currently using a scooter.

Like some of you I placed order with Celldyne for the Folstaxan over a year ago and finally got shipment of two tubs late last year.

Having used it (20 grams mixed in a protein shake daily) for about a month, I feel it has definitely made a difference for me. My muscles feel more responsive and I even think I've gotten a bit of strength back into my arms.

I want to continue using this and couple it with a regimented strength training routine, but unfortunately Celldyne is now having some legal troubles and is no longer selling the product.

So, I'm asking for anyone out there who bought some Folstaxan and doesn't want it, to contact me through a PM about selling it. I will pay full price for it, and would just ask you be honest with me about how much you have left in a individual tub and pro rate the price accordingly.

Just a sidenote, having read about some of the experiences of people using this (i.e. Black) I speculate that the myostatin inhibition isn't going to produce an eye catching result in someone who is already very muscular.

Whereas for someone like me, it can make the difference between being able to dress myself in the morning or not. My hope would be to stockpile enough of this stuff to use until Celldyne resolves its legal problems.

Thanks for reading this and I hope to hear from some of you.

addams29

Awards
i would try Ebay or Craigslist. might get lucky.....

MHA

Awards
  • Established
So was that stuff for real? Did it do what it claimed to do? Any reviews?

addams29

Awards

i have yet to hear any results from anyone using that product, especially giving that it was a reasonable price

weltweite

weltweite

Awards
Hey there to everyone, but especially Black747. I am writing to ask if you (or anyone else on this board) has remaining tubs of Folstaxan they are willing to sell to me?

I have a rare form of muscular dystrophy (called Desmin Storage Myopathy) and am currently using a scooter.

Like some of you I placed order with Celldyne for the Folstaxan over a year ago and finally got shipment of two tubs late last year.

Having used it (20 grams mixed in a protein shake daily) for about a month, I feel it has definitely made a difference for me. My muscles feel more responsive and I even think I've gotten a bit of strength back into my arms.

I want to continue using this and couple it with a regimented strength training routine, but unfortunately Celldyne is now having some legal troubles and is no longer selling the product.

So, I'm asking for anyone out there who bought some Folstaxan and doesn't want it, to contact me through a PM about selling it. I will pay full price for it, and would just ask you be honest with me about how much you have left in a individual tub and pro rate the price accordingly.

Just a sidenote, having read about some of the experiences of people using this (i.e. Black) I speculate that the myostatin inhibition isn't going to produce an eye catching result in someone who is already very muscular.

Whereas for someone like me, it can make the difference between being able to dress myself in the morning or not. My hope would be to stockpile enough of this stuff to use until Celldyne resolves its legal problems.

Thanks for reading this and I hope to hear from some of you.
Try a couple other forums too, maybe you'll get a hit!