If you were just looking for anti-aging effects

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Which of the different peptides + variants makes the most sense $ wise? hGH itself is crazy priced, but between sermorelin, GHRP2, GHRP6, etc there are quite a number of other choices. I don't see many direct comparisons between them though....

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I would say GH but if that wasnt an option prolly a GHRP6/"CJC" stack. Or just one.

What exactly are you looking at for anti-aging?
Looks, feel, recovery, etc...

IGF-1 is pretty good for skin and such, but i think the verdict is still out for pure muscle growth and effectiveness. Or at least how worth theprice tag is for what you get.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
mostly skin tone, workout recovery, sleep quality, healing like you were younger. So not looking for huge effects. hGH might even work, because we're talking about 1-2 iu/day levels, nothing crazy. semerelin seems to make sense, but even at decent places still around 150-175 a month for that. Not terrible, but still a wee bit pricey for all year long

j4ever

Awards
Which of the different peptides + variants makes the most sense $ wise? hGH itself is crazy priced, but between sermorelin, GHRP2, GHRP6, etc there are quite a number of other choices. I don't see many direct comparisons between them though....

at 2iu 5on 2off you could run gh for about 100 dollars a month,not to bad i dont think,just got to research.

ILiftBig

Awards

50mcg CJC1296 and 100mcg GHRP-6 30 minutes before bedtime.