CJC-1295

addams29

Awards
can't one just inject 1000mcg of CJC-1295 two times a week or does that dose create too many possible sides such as intense flushing,possible hypo, or anything else. wanted to dose it this way with GHRP-6, 100mcg, 3x/day. has anyone tried the 2 times a week injection?

disgraziato

Awards
Hey-
There is pages and pages of data and info in various threads on this subject.....Give yourself a couple uninterrupted hours and really go through it.
That being said, the general consensus at present is that many if not all of us DO NOT have true cjc-1295, but a modification thereof with different amino sequences. The most common form of this modification is grf(1-29). This subtsance does not have the long half life that allows only once or twice weekly doses. GRF(1-29) needs to be administered 2 to 3 times daily. Like I said....this is a REAL basic explanation....read up bro and good luck.

addams29

Awards
ok Bro thanks a lot for the response and i will read up. guess i have to contact my source and see if in fact it is the REAL CJC-1295 i am getting