Peg-Mgf, CjC-1295, GHRP-6 Cycle

patriot37

Awards
Hey Bro's,

Ok, I read dat's guide, thanks ILIfTBig for the PM....I am 177 and have been currently running 5iu 5/2 with good results, but its been 10 months, so I want to switch to these peptides. From the info that I have read about this is what I came up with....this is my first run

M-F Daily Routine (Workoutt days M-F)

Wake Up- CJC/GHRP 100mcg each sub q

BWO- 100mcg im Peg-Mgf

Bedtime- CJC/GHRP 100mcg each sub q

Sat-Sun

Wake Up- CJC-1295 350mcg
GHRP-6 100

Bedtime- CJC-1295 350mcg
GHRP-6 100

Weekly Totals

CJC-1295 1.7mg daily average of 30mcg/kg

GHRP-6 1.4mg

Peg-MGF- 500mcg

Dont want 4 daily injections that's why I chose to only split the cjc/ghrp into 2 daily injections even though 3 would be better. I may down the road if I dont feel I am getting the desired results. I am looking to gain 15lb, doesnt have to be pure muscle. I dont use aas, but I am increasing my calorie intake another 500 calories to help as well. If these doses increase hunger from the ghrp then hopefully I can reach 750-1000 extra calories ed

Finally, if anyone has suggestions about tapering of the exog gh injecetions and the dosing of these peptides for a smooth transition please let me know...

Thanks bro's

patriot37

Awards
Oh ya, I figure if need be I can up the GHRP to 2mg per week and the Peg-MGf to 750mcg per week....please feel free to tear this apart, again this is my first run and I am looking for 15 or so lbs..

disgraziato

Awards
Your plan looks good to me bro....just keep in mind that saturation dose of GHRP_6 is approx. 100mcg per administration....so if you up it, just split the dosing...also, save your exo gh for when your off the peps...other than that looks gtg bro...keep us posted

patriot37

Awards
thanks for input...i'll take some measurements etc and post my results, I am curious to see what my results are especially using 5iu exo, and now switching to the peptides. One of the doses in the trial on dats guide compared 30mcg/kg injections versus 5iu of exo administration. Thanks for the reminder on the saturation levels. I was curious why some recommend or take 100-400mcg of ghrp a whack when the saturation dose is 100mcg...

patriot37

Awards
1st month's results of ghrp/cjc/mgf

Weight 177 to 191 bf% 9-8% and my strength gains are 10-20% overall

I am taking the protocol above +500 calories, aakg, tribulus, restore in the recommended doses....I am very pleased with the results

pooya1987

Awards
my friend told me about stacking ghrp6 and cjc1295...i dont no anything about the stuff so i did some research but i want to get some feedback from actual people. Any help would be appreciated. Thanx.