Any toxic effects of GHRP-6?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I read this about Hexarelin and it made me wonder about any toxic effects (long term) of GHRP-6........

Hexarelin is structurally similar to GHRP-6, with the substitution of D-Trp with its 2-methyl derivative; more stable and less toxic than GHRP-6.

phaeton66

phaeton66

Awards
I read this about Hexarelin and it made me wonder about any toxic effects (long term) of GHRP-6........

Hexarelin is structurally similar to GHRP-6, with the substitution of D-Trp with its 2-methyl derivative; more stable and less toxic than GHRP-6.
Google says:

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science?_ob=ArticleURL&_udi=B6WXH-4DBJC4B-9W&_user=10&_rdoc=1&_fmt=&_orig=search&_sort=d&view=c&_acct=C000050221&_version=1&_urlVersion=0&_userid=10&md5=16fb11298febfa5c11939ba8d9024a08

"In the rat, maximal GH release occurs after intravenous administration of 100 μg/kg GH-RP-6. Intravenous administration of 5 mg/kg GH-RP-6 produced 100% lethality within 2–5 min of drug administration. Further investigative studies demonstrated that the lethal effect of GH-RP-6 was preceded by an initial hypertensive episode, followed by a rapid, profound hypotension and bradycardia."

Considering my rat is 90kg and I only have 5mg total, I feel pretty safe.

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
jesus.......... just dont IV it