PEG-MGF/CJC-1295/GHRP-6 CYCLE / the best way

I AM 32YO
175LB / 5.8 / 9% BODY FAT
CROSSFIT AND WEIGHT LIFT 6 TIME/W
THIS IS MY CYCLE

CJC-1295- WED AND SUNDAY=250mcg =total 500mcg
PEG-MGF - MON AND THURSDAY=250mcg= total 500mcg
GHRP-6 - 400MCG EVERY DAY, ONCE A DAY.

RUN FOR 4 MONTHS, THIS IS MY FIRST TIME.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? A LTTLE BIT MISTAKE ABOUT THE TIME TO TAKE THOSE.

THANK YOU

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
I AM 32YO
175LB / 5.8 / 9% BODY FAT
CROSSFIT AND WEIGHT LIFT 6 TIME/W
THIS IS MY CYCLE

CJC-1295- WED AND SUNDAY=250mcg =total 500mcg
PEG-MGF - MON AND THURSDAY=250mcg= total 500mcg
GHRP-6 - 400MCG EVERY DAY, ONCE A DAY.

RUN FOR 4 MONTHS, THIS IS MY FIRST TIME.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? A LTTLE BIT MISTAKE ABOUT THE TIME TO TAKE THOSE.

THANK YOU

I'm starting a PEG-MGF, and already taken CJC-1295 for 6 months at 1mg/wk. Starting tommorrow I'll use CJC-1295/PEG-MGF at 500mcg/500mcg mon. and wed. 2 hours before workout for 5 months. I've got the CJC-1295 with the Lys(Maleimidopropionyl)-NH2 and the PEG-MGF with the 3 d-Arg. I like to take 1/4 grain of thyroid on dosing days. After a month I'll use turinabol/epistane for 2 months and exemastane for 4 months. I like injecting delts bi-lateral with hydroxocobalamine acetate/folic acid with dosing.:bruce3:

patrtiot37

Awards
I am also curious as well what the ideal stack and dosing is......I have

hgh, peg-mgf, lr3-igf, cjc-1295, ghrp 6.....any suggestions are appreciated..

peace

INDYMIA

Awards
coll, i'd like my shulders bigger.
so, can i inject only in my shoulder every single aplication?

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
coll, i'd like my shulders bigger.
so, can i inject only in my shoulder every single aplication?
I injected PEG-MGF the one with 2 d-Arg and a hist at the end with Long IGF-1, and CJC-1295 for 5 month together and it impoved my physic and made my shoulders noticeable bigger. I read that braod shoulder are in and give you a sexy aperience. So, I'm doing the same with the PEG-MGF with 3 d-Arg and CJC-1295(its not as harsh as Long IGF-1 and it raises IGF-1 levels).

INDYMIA

Awards
nice bro.
injected today, 250mcg cjc in abs.
wednesday will be 250mcg peg-mgf in my shoulders
is it correct?
this is my first week, run for 4 months
thanks

pooya1987

Awards
my friend told me about stacking ghrp6 and cjc1295...i dont no anything about the stuff so i did some research but i want to get some feedback from actual people. Any help would be appreciated. Thanx.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
I injected PEG-MGF the one with 2 d-Arg and a hist at the end with Long IGF-1, and CJC-1295 for 5 month together and it impoved my physic and made my shoulders noticeable bigger. I read that braod shoulder are in and give you a sexy aperience. So, I'm doing the same with the PEG-MGF with 3 d-Arg and CJC-1295(its not as harsh as Long IGF-1 and it raises IGF-1 levels).
could you expand on why and how you think IGF if "harsh" please? i've found it to be quite mild at low doses with virtually no side effects

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In on this

ThePunisher84

Awards
I've tried IGF before which i saw some really good results from. I'm now on the ghrp-6/cjc1295 stack and seeing even better results. This stack is the way to go, just be careful where you get your cjc 1295 it's tough to make in the lab and many vials are not up to par on purity. Got my stack at, jjpeptides.com which seems to have pretty legit purity levels so far