what supp makes you taller?

sakes

Awards
im 5-6 i would like to be alittle taller and IGF supp can do that? i hear its IGF1

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
i dont know of any supps that will help u get taller but how old are you?

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
if you are in your twenties, your growth plates (the portion of your bones that make them longer have already begun to close; adding in a flood of the only substance that will make you taller (GH/IGF1) at such a sensitive time, could induce acromegaly ("Lurch's Disease"); you may well add another inch or so before they truly close up, but it's very likely unwise to bully them into a late growth-spurt.

If you're under 20, then you need to make sure that your endocrine system is developing normally, that your nutrition is solid (NOT necessarily from a BB perspective), and that you're getting a legitimate 8+ hours of sleep every night.

Since you gave us virtually no info: how tall are your parents? Your grandparents? How old are you? Are your wrists/ankles thick?

And, having said all that, the basic answer to your basic question is no, there's not a supplement you can take that will simply "make you taller". My GF is a little shorter than you, and she got it in her head that GH could make her taller, so I've spent a lot of time chasing this around: problem for her is her body shows signs of acromegaly even at her height (and without GH/IGF1 - no, I did not experiment w/ her on this).

'Be careful what you wish for' is the watchword here.

Sorry if this rambles - Sunday morning, y'know...

TheEigthDwarf

TheEigthDwarf

Awards
Quit your bitching, I'm just over 5'4''. You've got it made! lol.

bkoguy07

bkoguy07

Awards
  • Established
I'm 6'3 and wish i was taller. lol

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
you found the right thread but you're sh!t out of luck there's no such supp :biglaugh:

Stangtuner

Stangtuner

Awards
I think if there were such a supplement...there'd be a horde of 7ft tall people on this board.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
lol wish there was something man im 5'8 and love to be almost 6ft tall but we all can have what we want man

Stangtuner

Stangtuner

Awards
neck rings for height :)

I saw something on the History Channel that explained that the rings have'nt actually stretched their necks, but it pushes their shoulders down or something like that.:ugh1:

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I saw something on the History Channel that explained that the rings have'nt actually stretched their necks, but it pushes their shoulders down or something like that.:ugh1:
What it does is stretch the neck muscles, and seperate the spinal column. Once they reach a certain height they can never take the rings off again because they dont have the ability to hold their head up straight.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
bleh...i'm 6'1 and would love to be 6'5.

the grass is always greener.

daos

Awards
Well, I dont know if it is a coincidence or the HGH, but I am 30 years old and have been using HGH for a little over a year. In the past six months I have grown from just under 6' to just under 6'1".

I am in no way stating that this is caused by the HGH, but I do find it a bit coincidental. I quit growing UP, no PUN intended, when I was about 21. Now all of a sudden, almost an inch in one year? To be honest, I was a bit worried about my other body parts, specifically my organs. That is why it is so important to continually get your blood work done. My blood work and physical are fine, and trust me I get the full treatment when it comes to blood work.