- 02-21-2009, 10:40 PM
I recently hurt my back pretty bad and it seems to be getting worse. I was wanting to take IGF-2 for it and was wondering how effective it might be for recovering from injuries. I also would like to know where might be a good place to buy some, preferably and online place that will ship quickly. Any info will be much appreciated and feel free to private message me the info if you feel like it.
- 02-22-2009, 02:22 PM
02-22-2009, 09:23 PM
sorry dude for the sources question. i just have heard that it might give me some help. I know plenty about supplements but relatively nothing about GH and IGF. I guess i am asking more for suggestions of what can help out.
Similar Forum Threads
- By vvvmarcovvv in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 01-11-2011, 02:23 PM
- By Graglor in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 6Last Post: 10-05-2009, 09:08 AM
- By cephas84 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 6Last Post: 03-23-2009, 11:14 AM
- By Texun in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 2Last Post: 02-07-2007, 12:39 PM
- By McBurly in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 4Last Post: 11-23-2005, 09:07 PM