I just read this?

Just wondering what other guys are doing

I take my shot at night..for anti aging

Im also doing gh during the day /split

I train in the evening..usually having my last meal at 9

Lorken

Lorken

Awards
I think it works *best* in a fasted state.

What dose do you use before bed? Do you have trouble with hunger? I'm considering the same thing, but with more of an emphasis on fat loss, so hunger would be an issue.

Bert1u

Awards
I take 200mcg before bed.

I really dont notice any hunger issues..but than again.im sleeping

Lorken

Lorken

Awards
Wow, no noticeable hunger at 200mcg. You get to sleep before the hunger sets in? It only takes 15-20 minutes. How much do you weigh?

Gaijiin

Awards
Yes Bert!

Any endog GH releasing compound, peptide, etc needs to be taken on an empty stomach. Preferably also in a low blood glucose state. The two worst enemies of GH release (other than somatostatin), are a 1. fatty acids, and 2. blood sugar. You quite literally waste your money if you use these peps without careful timing, and should coordinate their application with ones natural pulsatile times, ie post workout,during sleep etc. I have went so far as testing blood glucose, only administering if below 99BG. This applies to GHRP-2/6, Hex, and (what is being sold as CJC-1295). True CJC-1295 application is irrelevant to blood glucose because of its long half life, but as Dat, and Papa noted what is being sold is not true CJC.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Wow, no noticeable hunger at 200mcg. You get to sleep before the hunger sets in? It only takes 15-20 minutes. How much do you weigh?
I do shots of 500mcg 2x a nite with minimal hunger issues. I have done even more than that without issues lately. The hunger is ok, but realize that each shot causes a 2 hour GH rise, so as we know GH can only work in a low bloodsugar envinornment. Eating about an hour after a shot is ok in my book, as GH only has a VERY short life in the body before binding to receptors.

Taking things like oral gaba, l-dopa/ 1-carboxy , aakg, alpha lipoic acid, melatonin will be a great habit to get into before bed.

Bert1u

Awards
currently about 240 lbs

im 6 3...

not ripped but solid

Lorken

Lorken

Awards
hmmm would waking up at about 1 AM suffice?
That's what I did with Hex. Just have a pin ready for when I woke up to pee.

I'm thinking about right before bed and right when I wake up protocol while on a cut. That will allow for maximum time between pulses, and once while completely fasted.

Guess I just need to try some GHRP-6 to see how the hunger affects me.

Bert1u

Awards
my concern it i take a gh shot about 5 am...this is when i get up in the morning

Gaijiin

Awards
Doing both????

Bert, did I get u correct, u are using EXOG GH, ......AND using or contemplating using peps to try an increase ENDOG???????!!:shock:Brother that is not a wise or productive scenario. Remember if your were to graph your own natural production throughout your life, at your apex (probably around 21 or so), your own body was producing no more than 1.4 to 1.8. If you are like most that use EXOG GH you are dosing 2 a day.That is more than your body ever made on its own.

Bert1u

Awards
I created a thread in which dat commented on..

regarding the use of gh and peptides......

im only using ghrp at nite

and the cjc/ghrp stack on the weekend

what do you mean by "most" dosing 2 a day

guys dose btwn 2 and 10 iu........thats a huge diff

my main use is for anti aging

Gaijiin

Awards
Food for thought

We all need to, (or should) examine our underlying theme in our approach to developmental strategies we employ in becoming more than we are today. There are two main approaches when it comes to GH. 1. The use of exogenous synthetic growth hormone. and 2. The use of these peptides which maximize, and or potentially increase the NATURAL endogenous production of our own S--T! I have always been a strong advocate of maximizing ones own production in reference to any of the key hormones as they related to physical training, ie testsoterone, GH, what have you. Using trib to kick your own LH production versus test,PH,etc. We all make our own choices, and this forum at least allows you to make a hypothesis based on others experiences. :usa2:Unless you are quite advanced in years, say 60 or so, I dare say that you should take advantage of these peptides to their fullest extent prior to resorting to synthetic GH. There's nothing like knowing you are developing your own "high normal" levels of ANY of the life giving hormonal systems.AND YOUR BODY WILL LOVE YOU FOR IT:fingersx:KEY THOUGHT OF THE DAY:The negative feedback loop (EXOGENOUS) which causes shut down is not exclusive to testosterone and your BOYS!!:shock:

Gaijiin

Awards
Yes,...iu's. Most GH users I know never go beyond 2 iu. But they are extended users.

Gaijiin

Awards
I would never go against any advice from Dat, he knows his stuff. All I'm saying is to give the peps a complete, comprehensive run, at least 24 to 36 weeks on their own first.If thats not what you want, then go to the dark side,...my son!

Bert1u

Awards
woke up at 1 am..took a shot of ghrp-6....dozed off and than woke up again starving