CJC-1295/ghrp-6

addams29

Awards
thanks to Tripdog and ILIFTBIG for the info. excellent information and now i know exactly how to use these peptides. best info i have come across so far. sorry i am not able to Pm u guys and respond to you, don't have enough posts on here yet. thanks again bros!

ILiftBig

Awards
thanks to Tripdog and ILIFTBIG for the info. excellent information and now i know exactly how to use these peptides. best info i have come across so far. sorry i am not able to Pm u guys and respond to you, don't have enough posts on here yet. thanks again bros!
You are welcome! DAT did a huge amount of work on this material and I am glad I can pass this information off to those who are interested. Good luck!

Lorken

Lorken

Awards
I have the same problem with PM's. Hate to bump a worthless thread, but lurkers need some help.

Thanks guys!

ILiftBig

Awards
I have the same problem with PM's. Hate to bump a worthless thread, but lurkers need some help.

Thanks guys!
Anyone that needs the address to Dat's - CJC-1295 & GHRP-6 (Basic Guides) PM me and I will be glad to give the address. There is literally about 2 days of hard reading there. With matters like this I firmly believe that you need to get as much information as possible to make wise choices.

Lorken

Lorken

Awards
Anyone that needs the address to Dat's - CJC-1295 & GHRP-6 (Basic Guides) PM me and I will be glad to give the address. There is literally about 2 days of hard reading there. With matters like this I firmly believe that you need to get as much information as possible to make wise choices.
I second that. Good read, as well as follow up questions. Studied it for way longer than two days, as should anyone.

addams29

Awards
hey ILIFTBIG, i tried to PM you but it said you are not accepting them, or maybe just that i still don't have enough posts to PM yet. anyway, could you please PM me Dat's guide to CJC-1295 and GHRP-6 if you get a chance? i would greatly appreciate it