GHRP-2 experience - AnabolicMinds.com

GHRP-2 experience

1. IJL

GHRP-2 experience

Hey guys, I know there is little information about GHRP-2 out there so I wanted to share my experience. I've been taking GHRP-2 at 400mcg per day for 4 days a week sub-q. This stuff makes my joints in my jaw and fingers hurt. In 3 weeks people have been telling me I'm getting taller, and that my hands and bones in general have gotten bigger. I know it sounds crazy but I can't explain the change in appearance, my bodyfat has dropped and I've gained a lot of weight (also on prohormones) but I'm off now and have been for a week and I have only been gaining weight. I know people have done GHRP-2 orally but I just wanted to give you my opinion sub-q. I love this stuff, anyone else had good experience.

Oh PS I've also done GHRP-6 and 2 in my opinion is far superior.

Quote Originally Posted by IJL View Post
    Hey guys, I know there is little information about GHRP-2 out there so I wanted to share my experience. I've been taking GHRP-2 at 400mcg per day for 4 days a week sub-q. This stuff makes my joints in my jaw and fingers hurt. In 3 weeks people have been telling me I'm getting taller, and that my hands and bones in general have gotten bigger. I know it sounds crazy but I can't explain the change in appearance, my bodyfat has dropped and I've gained a lot of weight (also on prohormones) but I'm off now and have been for a week and I have only been gaining weight. I know people have done GHRP-2 orally but I just wanted to give you my opinion sub-q. I love this stuff, anyone else had good experience.

what are you're stats before and after taking it IJL? i've been on ghrp-6 for about a month and really like it except for my joints are hurting a little more
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by IJL View Post

From what I read all ghrp's are similar in effect (hexeralin, ghrp-2,ghrp-6) 2 and 6 actually cost the same to make, but 6 is a much better deal as few places carry 2 at a reasonable price. So i'll stick with 6 all day long.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
    •   

4. IJL

6 is not necessarily more expensive. depends where you shop. PM about that. but, my stats... 228 before ghrp-2, 244 after and much less body fat.

Similar Forum Threads

1. CJC/GHRP-6 bicep tendonitis...my experience thus far
    By Distilled Water in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-02-2009, 12:59 AM
  2. Post your experience with ghrp/cjc here !
    By thelix in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-29-2009, 12:20 PM
  3. My Experience with GHRP-6
    By Imeniaan in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-10-2009, 02:51 PM