GHRP-2 experience

IJL

Awards
Hey guys, I know there is little information about GHRP-2 out there so I wanted to share my experience. I've been taking GHRP-2 at 400mcg per day for 4 days a week sub-q. This stuff makes my joints in my jaw and fingers hurt. In 3 weeks people have been telling me I'm getting taller, and that my hands and bones in general have gotten bigger. I know it sounds crazy but I can't explain the change in appearance, my bodyfat has dropped and I've gained a lot of weight (also on prohormones) but I'm off now and have been for a week and I have only been gaining weight. I know people have done GHRP-2 orally but I just wanted to give you my opinion sub-q. I love this stuff, anyone else had good experience.

Oh PS I've also done GHRP-6 and 2 in my opinion is far superior.

youknoww

Awards
Hey guys, I know there is little information about GHRP-2 out there so I wanted to share my experience. I've been taking GHRP-2 at 400mcg per day for 4 days a week sub-q. This stuff makes my joints in my jaw and fingers hurt. In 3 weeks people have been telling me I'm getting taller, and that my hands and bones in general have gotten bigger. I know it sounds crazy but I can't explain the change in appearance, my bodyfat has dropped and I've gained a lot of weight (also on prohormones) but I'm off now and have been for a week and I have only been gaining weight. I know people have done GHRP-2 orally but I just wanted to give you my opinion sub-q. I love this stuff, anyone else had good experience.

what are you're stats before and after taking it IJL? i've been on ghrp-6 for about a month and really like it except for my joints are hurting a little more

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!

From what I read all ghrp's are similar in effect (hexeralin, ghrp-2,ghrp-6) 2 and 6 actually cost the same to make, but 6 is a much better deal as few places carry 2 at a reasonable price. So i'll stick with 6 all day long.

IJL

Awards
6 is not necessarily more expensive. depends where you shop. PM about that. but, my stats... 228 before ghrp-2, 244 after and much less body fat.