Any peptides, or other, I can take at night to induce GH release

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GH taken at night wrecks my sleep (odd, I know but it is what it is) and GH taken first thing in the AM has caused falling asleep issues as well. Exo-GH is simply not an option for me after repeated attempts.

That said, my quality of sleep still stinks.

I have tried products like ZMA, Tryptophan, Melatonin and USPLabs PowerFULL. While they are assist with the priming me for sleep (get me really relaxed and asist with falling asleep) they all fail at providing deep restful sleep as I am always up 2-3-4 tmes a night.

I've piddled with macro changes and still nothing.

I am very healthy/lean ~ 40 year old who eats great and takes excellent care of himself.

I am not on ANY drugs whatsoever.

Supps: Stims are not the culprit here as I take almost eveything ergogenic wise in the AM for my AM workouts so everything is cleared by 3pm easily. Other than these (Creatine, Beta-Alanine), Fish Oils and Anti-Oxidants are all I'm on.

ILiftBig

Awards
GH taken at night wrecks my sleep (odd, I know but it is what it is) and GH taken first thing in the AM has caused falling asleep issues as well. Exo-GH is simply not an option for me after repeated attempts.

That said, my quality of sleep still stinks.

I have tried products like ZMA, Tryptophan, Melatonin and USPLabs PowerFULL. While they are assist with the priming me for sleep (get me really relaxed and asist with falling asleep) they all fail at providing deep restful sleep as I am always up 2-3-4 tmes a night.

I've piddled with macro changes and still nothing.

I am very healthy/lean ~ 40 year old who eats great and takes excellent care of himself.

I am not on ANY drugs whatsoever.

Supps: Stims are not the culprit here as I take almost eveything ergogenic wise in the AM for my AM workouts so everything is cleared by 3pm easily. Other than these (Creatine, Beta-Alanine), Fish Oils and Anti-Oxidants are all I'm on.
GHRP-6 is a good one.

disgraziato

Awards
I agree...ghrp-6 at 100mcg before bed....stack this with 5 or 6 grams of arginine....

totalrecomp

Awards
I third the ghrp6 and also love venom lean dreams by alri. This is the best sleep pill I have ever tried.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excellent. Thanks. It will not mess with my natty levels (they suck but I dont want to screw with my GH-axis although I do understand any peptide will impart certain afffects on it) ???

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excellent. Thanks. It will not mess with my natty levels (they suck but I dont want to screw with my GH-axis although I do understand any peptide will impart certain afffects on it) ???

^^^

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
GHRP is a natural inducer NOT a injected form of GH. So it more improves output rather than replace it. GABA, Valerian Root, L-Dopa and GHRP would be great for sleep as so SomnidrenGH by MST.
Goodluck.

Gaijiin

Awards
Puzzled

Whacked, you seem to have gone the exog route quite early,...only 40, and GH not in the company of gear??? I'm puzzled,.. what did you expect or want to gain from exog GH alone. You started with the final trump card, instead of working your way up the ladder, option wise? You expressed concern over effecting your natty levels. If anything WILL affect your natty GH levels in a negative feedback loop it is exog GH.

Gaijiin

Awards
ZZZZZZZZZZ

In terms of increasing the depth and soundness of your sleep. NOCTURNABOL is like being knocked out. Long restful hibernation! i.e. COMA. Try it you'll love it.......... Oh and I'm keying off the 2-3-4 times a night thing.You don't have BPH issues do you??? Just asking.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whacked, you seem to have gone the exog route quite early,...only 40, and GH not in the company of gear??? I'm puzzled,.. what did you expect or want to gain from exog GH alone. You started with the final trump card, instead of working your way up the ladder, option wise? You expressed concern over effecting your natty levels. If anything WILL affect your natty GH levels in a negative feedback loop it is exog GH.
anti-aging (skin quality, wrinkles) and fat loss come to mind, plus general healing as well. Not everyone wants to be a mass monster :D