Any peptides, or other, I can take at night to induce GH release

  1. Registered User
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,422
    Answers
    0

    Exclamation Any peptides, or other, I can take at night to induce GH release


    GH taken at night wrecks my sleep (odd, I know but it is what it is) and GH taken first thing in the AM has caused falling asleep issues as well. Exo-GH is simply not an option for me after repeated attempts.

    That said, my quality of sleep still stinks.

    I have tried products like ZMA, Tryptophan, Melatonin and USPLabs PowerFULL. While they are assist with the priming me for sleep (get me really relaxed and asist with falling asleep) they all fail at providing deep restful sleep as I am always up 2-3-4 tmes a night.

    I've piddled with macro changes and still nothing.

    I am very healthy/lean ~ 40 year old who eats great and takes excellent care of himself.

    I am not on ANY drugs whatsoever.

    Supps: Stims are not the culprit here as I take almost eveything ergogenic wise in the AM for my AM workouts so everything is cleared by 3pm easily. Other than these (Creatine, Beta-Alanine), Fish Oils and Anti-Oxidants are all I'm on.

  2. Registered User
    ILiftBig's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    150
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    GH taken at night wrecks my sleep (odd, I know but it is what it is) and GH taken first thing in the AM has caused falling asleep issues as well. Exo-GH is simply not an option for me after repeated attempts.

    That said, my quality of sleep still stinks.

    I have tried products like ZMA, Tryptophan, Melatonin and USPLabs PowerFULL. While they are assist with the priming me for sleep (get me really relaxed and asist with falling asleep) they all fail at providing deep restful sleep as I am always up 2-3-4 tmes a night.

    I've piddled with macro changes and still nothing.

    I am very healthy/lean ~ 40 year old who eats great and takes excellent care of himself.

    I am not on ANY drugs whatsoever.

    Supps: Stims are not the culprit here as I take almost eveything ergogenic wise in the AM for my AM workouts so everything is cleared by 3pm easily. Other than these (Creatine, Beta-Alanine), Fish Oils and Anti-Oxidants are all I'm on.
    GHRP-6 is a good one.
  3. Registered User
    disgraziato's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    44
    Posts
    165
    Answers
    0


    I agree...ghrp-6 at 100mcg before bed....stack this with 5 or 6 grams of arginine....
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    totalrecomp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    15
    Answers
    0


    I third the ghrp6 and also love venom lean dreams by alri. This is the best sleep pill I have ever tried.
  5. Registered User
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,422
    Answers
    0


    Excellent. Thanks. It will not mess with my natty levels (they suck but I dont want to screw with my GH-axis although I do understand any peptide will impart certain afffects on it) ???
  6. Registered User
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,422
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Excellent. Thanks. It will not mess with my natty levels (they suck but I dont want to screw with my GH-axis although I do understand any peptide will impart certain afffects on it) ???

    ^^^
  7. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,868
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by disgraziato View Post
    I agree...ghrp-6 at 100mcg before bed....stack this with 5 or 6 grams of arginine....
    How does GHRP6 compare to sermorelin?
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  8. Registered User
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Answers
    0


    GHRP is a natural inducer NOT a injected form of GH. So it more improves output rather than replace it. GABA, Valerian Root, L-Dopa and GHRP would be great for sleep as so SomnidrenGH by MST.
    Goodluck.
  9. Registered User
    Gaijiin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    39
    Answers
    0

    Arrow Puzzled


    Whacked, you seem to have gone the exog route quite early,...only 40, and GH not in the company of gear??? I'm puzzled,.. what did you expect or want to gain from exog GH alone. You started with the final trump card, instead of working your way up the ladder, option wise? You expressed concern over effecting your natty levels. If anything WILL affect your natty GH levels in a negative feedback loop it is exog GH.
  10. Registered User
    Gaijiin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    39
    Answers
    0

    Wink ZZZZZZZZZZ


    In terms of increasing the depth and soundness of your sleep. NOCTURNABOL is like being knocked out. Long restful hibernation! i.e. COMA. Try it you'll love it.......... Oh and I'm keying off the 2-3-4 times a night thing.You don't have BPH issues do you??? Just asking.
  11. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,868
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Gaijiin View Post
    Whacked, you seem to have gone the exog route quite early,...only 40, and GH not in the company of gear??? I'm puzzled,.. what did you expect or want to gain from exog GH alone. You started with the final trump card, instead of working your way up the ladder, option wise? You expressed concern over effecting your natty levels. If anything WILL affect your natty GH levels in a negative feedback loop it is exog GH.
    anti-aging (skin quality, wrinkles) and fat loss come to mind, plus general healing as well. Not everyone wants to be a mass monster
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Clomid: Induce or Reduce bloating/gyno
    By JMD199123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-07-2010, 11:38 AM
  2. For GH release at night, Horse Power or plain Arginine
    By bigkeith70 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-09-2009, 07:32 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-06-2007, 05:19 AM
  4. Tocotrienols induce apoptosis in prostate cancer cells
    By yeahright in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-22-2006, 08:30 PM
  5. First Documented Case of AS induce Toxic Hepatitis
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-16-2003, 03:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in