- 02-12-2009, 12:06 PM
I've just started reconstituting CJC-1295 with hydroxocobalamin acetate. My old batch which were blue top's (96.15%) that I purchased 6 months ago dissolved perfectly fine, but the new batch which are yellow tops (96.40%) don't dissolve perfect and there are micro-particles that won't go through a 29 or 30 guage, so I used a 25 guage. I'm thinking I should only use BSTAT to reconstitute. Any suggestion's?
Similar Forum Threads
- By darthvader01 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 2Last Post: 09-09-2009, 01:21 AM
- By JOECPT in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 3Last Post: 02-16-2009, 12:49 PM
- By JOECPT in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 2Last Post: 02-11-2009, 08:40 PM
- By j4ever in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 3Last Post: 02-08-2009, 04:48 PM
- By 2RIIPPED in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 10-17-2006, 01:32 PM