- 02-12-2009, 12:06 PM
I've just started reconstituting CJC-1295 with hydroxocobalamin acetate. My old batch which were blue top's (96.15%) that I purchased 6 months ago dissolved perfectly fine, but the new batch which are yellow tops (96.40%) don't dissolve perfect and there are micro-particles that won't go through a 29 or 30 guage, so I used a 25 guage. I'm thinking I should only use BSTAT to reconstitute. Any suggestion's?
Similar Forum Threads
- By bmass in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 2Last Post: 06-18-2005, 12:34 PM
- By supermanstanley in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 03-21-2005, 08:38 PM
- By sikdogg in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 11-09-2004, 03:27 PM
- By BeyondGenetics in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2004, 12:41 AM
- By cmlpwr in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 6Last Post: 07-17-2004, 05:59 PM