HGH to help mental disorder?

mustangman

Awards
Hey Guys.

I've been looking at a combination of Epistane and Clomid for a cycle.

I've had social anxiety disorder for about 11 years. I've tried every anti depressant and anti-anxiety med on the market with no luck. I'm thinking a cycle of HGH will help me....with it's side effects!
Heres the problems I've got with my disorder:
-Depression
-Anxiety
-Fat gain
-Muscle loss
-lack of motivation
-Introverted/passive aggressive
-All around being a bitch

Sound familiar? It's like the exact opposite of someone on steroids/HGH.

I'm 21, I've been lifting for 5 years. I've got terrible genetics for lifting...Both my parents and both my siblings are overweight and out of shape. I have to fight just to stay in bad shape. :(

Heres the cycle I'm looking at:
Epistane for 4 weeks
Clomid for 3 weeks

Is there anything else I should do? Just pop the pills as directed and lift/eat a good amount?

JKC12482

Awards
Hey Guys.

I've had social anxiety disorder for about 11 years. I've tried every anti depressant and anti-anxiety med on the market with no luck. I'm thinking a cycle of HGH will help me....with it's side effects!
-Depression
-Anxiety
-Fat gain
-Muscle loss
-lack of motivation

I'm 21, I've been lifting for 5 years. I've got terrible genetics for lifting...Both my parents and both my siblings are overweight and out of shape. I have to fight just to stay in bad shape. :(

Epistane for 4 weeks
Clomid for 3 weeks

Is there anything else I should do? Just pop the pills as directed and lift/eat a good amount?

There's no way you should be taking anything that has anything to do with your hormones if you have chemical imbalances

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
Hey Guys.

-Depression
-Anxiety
-Fat gain
-Muscle loss
-lack of motivation

Epistane for 4 weeks
Clomid for 3 weeks

Don't feel bad I was too until I got a physic. CJC-1295 (DAC-GHRH) is exactually what you need it has better effects on the lymbic and nervous system. I would stack Epistane (20mg epi) and chlorodrol-50 (25mg chlorodrol), and use toremifene for PCT. Much better then.