PEG-MGF by itself

moose069

Awards
PEG-MGF has been administered by itself to my test subject on two separate occassions in one month cycles (500mg x 2 times per week) and the results were very pleasing in terms of fat loss, body recomp, and minor strength gains.

Question: Does anyone have studies that would help me understand how long you can cycle PEG-MGF without receptor downregulation or side effects?

I was hoping I could alternate cycles of CJC / GHRP-6 with MGF cycles, but the CJC / GHRP-6 just makes my test subject retain too much water, and the bloating in his gut is just ridiculous as a result.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
can you please elaborate more on you're experience with peg mgf solo. i am sitting on 4mg and can't decide to just use it or wait to get igf to stack'em.

moose069

Awards
can you please elaborate more on you're experience with peg mgf solo. i am sitting on 4mg and can't decide to just use it or wait to get igf to stack'em.

With PEG-MGF, my test subject did not show symptoms of the bloated, water-balooned gut or the hypoglycemic feeling that IGF-LR3 produced when administered alone or in combination with PEG-MGF on different cycles. There was no difference in appetite either with PEG-MGF alone, and the subject was administered the same diet. But the muscle tissue felt more full and pumped than normal (better glycogen uptake perhaps), and the belly fat started coming off.

At the end of four weeks of PEG-MGF, 2 x 500mg doses per week, I'd have to stay it went very smooth for the second time. Body weight went up just a couple of pounds, but there was definitely some fat loss at the same time.

So, that's why it would be very useful to know how long you can safely administer 1mg / week without receptor downregulation.

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
Which sequence do you have?

The easy and cheap to produce one

PEG-Suc-Tyr-Gln-Pro-Pro-Ser-Thr-Asn-Lys-Asn-Thr-Lys-Ser-Gln-d-Arg-d-Arg-Lys-Gly-Ser-Thr-Phe-Glu-Glu-His-Lys-NH2

or the expensive and difficult one

PEG-Suc-Tyr-Gln-Pro-Pro-Ser-Thr-Asn-Lys-Asn-Thr-Lys-Ser-Gln-d-Arg-d-Arg-Lys-Gly-Ser-Thr-Phe-Glu-Glu-d-Arg-Lys-NH2

I had great results from the first one at 1mg/wk for 20 wks and just ordered 20mg of the second one.

moose069

Awards
Which sequence do you have?

The easy and cheap to produce one

PEG-Suc-Tyr-Gln-Pro-Pro-Ser-Thr-Asn-Lys-Asn-Thr-Lys-Ser-Gln-d-Arg-d-Arg-Lys-Gly-Ser-Thr-Phe-Glu-Glu-His-Lys-NH2

or the expensive and difficult one

PEG-Suc-Tyr-Gln-Pro-Pro-Ser-Thr-Asn-Lys-Asn-Thr-Lys-Ser-Gln-d-Arg-d-Arg-Lys-Gly-Ser-Thr-Phe-Glu-Glu-d-Arg-Lys-NH2

I had great results from the first one at 1mg/wk for 20 wks and just ordered 20mg of the second one.

I can't honestly say I know the sequence for sure. I'm trying to find out.

So you ran it for 20 weeks!

You get good body recomp? Fat loss / muscle increase? How much time have you taken off? Kept all your gains? No sides?

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
I can't honestly say I know the sequence for sure. I'm trying to find out.

So you ran it for 20 weeks!

You get good body recomp? Fat loss / muscle increase? How much time have you taken off? Kept all your gains? No sides?
Kept all gains and didn't cause fat loss. I used all in delts bilaterally and my delts are bigger and surrounding muscles also look bigger back, chest, arms, ect..... and I am down to begining weight and still look much wider, more sculpted. I'll see if it was the PEG-MGF, Long IGF-1 R3, I think it was the tren/test that was causing my ED. I think coming off AAS's was the problem.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
With PEG-MGF, my test subject did not show symptoms of the bloated, water-balooned gut or the hypoglycemic feeling that IGF-LR3 produced when administered alone or in combination with PEG-MGF on different cycles. There was no difference in appetite either with PEG-MGF alone, and the subject was administered the same diet. But the muscle tissue felt more full and pumped than normal (better glycogen uptake perhaps), and the belly fat started coming off.

At the end of four weeks of PEG-MGF, 2 x 500mg doses per week, I'd have to stay it went very smooth for the second time. Body weight went up just a couple of pounds, but there was definitely some fat loss at the same time.

So, that's why it would be very useful to know how long you can safely administer 1mg / week without receptor downregulation.
Ive heard that one can stay on pegMGF much longer then previously thought without receptor downregulation..no exact studies but 3 months minimum with only a short break before starting again.