- 02-07-2009, 03:15 AM
- 02-07-2009, 05:31 PM
.25 is correct for 2 ius.
As far as bac water vs sterile, I don't think it makes a difference since you are gonna be done with the vial in a matter of days, but I'm no expert on the matter.
- 02-08-2009, 08:29 AM
i know that after you reconstitute it you have to keep in fridge but what about while it is in powder form ,keep infridge or just room temp?
02-08-2009, 03:48 PM
always keep it cold....use bac water so the peptide stays active longer....
Similar Forum Threads
- By darthvader01 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 2Last Post: 09-09-2009, 12:21 AM
- By JOECPT in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 3Last Post: 02-16-2009, 11:49 AM
- By agent8 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2009, 11:06 AM
- By JOECPT in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 2Last Post: 02-11-2009, 07:40 PM
- By 2RIIPPED in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 10-17-2006, 12:32 PM