HGH, Insulin, and Enanthate cycle?

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have enough knowledge of all components to tell me if these will combine well...

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
have dosage suggestions? my stats are current

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
how much money you lookin to spend?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
a normal growth protocal would be 4-5 iu a day 5 on 2 off....if you want to grow a little more and have a little more to spend something like 15 iu post workout every other day or mon-wed-fri would be nice...adding in 10 iu slin post workout as well is very synergistic....500-750mgs of test e would finish things off

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
Well im about to get a 400 dollar refund from my school. think it ought to be sufficient for your advised higher doses. im looking to compete in about a year and a half and need another 50lb before a heavy cut then i should hold my own if i keep my symetry

disgraziato

Awards
Bro- you're too young, for hgh and test for that matter...your natural levels are higher now than they will ever be......train big and eat big.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Well im about to get a 400 dollar refund from my school. think it ought to be sufficient for your advised higher doses. im looking to compete in about a year and a half and need another 50lb before a heavy cut then i should hold my own if i keep my symetry

You think you can get a Test/GH cycle for $400? You be trippin' son...

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
Haha i've looked and found gh is ****ing ridiculous. but i may go with SD test-eth and support/pct

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
yeah id skip the growth till you get outa school and get a job....definately not a student freindly drug at tdays prices

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to get my damn degree already, then this small time stuff wont be such a problem.

xXDevilDogXx

Awards
You could probably still run a nice test cycle if you feel like doing so. I'd wait until I was a little older, but to each his own.

nwlifter08

Awards
So with a later evening workout, say you finish around 9pm and goto bed around 12, is there anyway insulin can be used in this situation? possibly 5iu in the morning and 5iu post workout? thanks

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
So with a later evening workout, say you finish around 9pm and goto bed around 12, is there anyway insulin can be used in this situation? possibly 5iu in the morning and 5iu post workout? thanks
for safetys sake i would not go to bed with insulin still in your bloodstream....remember this stuff can kill you...having said that if you can get your hands on some humalog you may be able to fit it to your needs as it is out of your bloodstream a lot quicker....