Finally starting LR3 IGF-1 cycle ,, LOG!!

JKC12482

Awards
my first day, just got the igf in, did a bi/tricep workout, i am going to go 40mcg bilaterally, on workout days, which are 4 a week so i'll be doing something like this,

Sat. arms, 40mcg bilaterally
sun. off
mon. legs 40mcg bilaterally
tue. off
wed. back, traps, 40mcg bilaterally
thurs. off
friday, chest , shoulders 40 mcg bilaterally

my starting stats are 6'0 205 at 6.1% measured with calipers in 5 different places, i think it's pretty accurate, my current level is reached eating moderately clean, 6 to 7 meals a day, and i do snack alot, and do no cardio whatsoever to lose fat, so it's fair to say i am naturally lean, and can get lean without much effort, i am trying to actually lose 1% b/f and gain around 7 to 10 lbs. of muscle, i am also running tren (the supplement) and 4-ad, so i think 215 at 5% bodyfat is very attainable, since i haven't run any prohormone or anything at all in the last 4 years.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Hey JKC, I thought I responded to your other thread. If I haven't, sorry about that. I've been busy here.

I want to comment on IGF-1lr3. In a nutshell, if you haven't already read Dat's thread, this peptide won't do diddly in terms of muscle gains. The exog. IGF-1 will act like a glucose disposal agent. Same deal with MGF (exog.). They do not result in hyperplasia. Here's what will probably happen with you use it: You will experience "gains". These gains may be attributed to increased glycogen and H2O. This may affect your fat % by decreasing it slightly. Vascularity will almost certainly increase. This too is a side effect that you will notice but it is not indicative of muscle tissue growth/formation.

I just thought I'd share this with you. If you want the hard, brutal facts, please read Dat's thread which has been moved to PM.

In fact, if anyone is considering research with IGF-1, please read, study, and comprehend Dat's thread. It is JAM PACKED with factual, actionable, practical information that can really save you a ton of money and help you achieve your goals in the most straightforward fashion.

JKC12482

Awards
Hey JKC, I thought I responded to your other thread. If I haven't, sorry about that. I've been busy here.

I want to comment on IGF-1lr3. In a nutshell, if you haven't already read Dat's thread, this peptide won't do diddly in terms of muscle gains. The exog. IGF-1 will act like a glucose disposal agent. Same deal with MGF (exog.). They do not result in hyperplasia. Here's what will probably happen with you use it: You will experience "gains". These gains may be attributed to increased glycogen and H2O. This may affect your fat % by decreasing it slightly. Vascularity will almost certainly increase. This too is a side effect that you will notice but it is not indicative of muscle tissue growth/formation.

I just thought I'd share this with you. If you want the hard, brutal facts, please read Dat's thread which has been moved to PM.

In fact, if anyone is considering research with IGF-1, please read, study, and comprehend Dat's thread. It is JAM PACKED with factual, actionable, practical information that can really save you a ton of money and help you achieve your goals in the most straightforward fashion.

why did you tell me that, now you're gonna tell me there's no santa claus? I saw him!, lol, anyways i have a question for you papa, did you ever do blood glucose readings while on your cycle of igf, i'm wondering if you ever felt hypo at any time, i just had a read out of 75 on the meter, about 2 hrs. after 40 mcg post workout, of course i probably at 60 to 65 grams of carbs an hour and a half before the reading

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
why did you tell me that, now you're gonna tell me there's no santa claus? I saw him!, lol, anyways i have a question for you papa, did you ever do blood glucose readings while on your cycle of igf, i'm wondering if you ever felt hypo at any time, i just had a read out of 75 on the meter, about 2 hrs. after 40 mcg post workout, of course i probably at 60 to 65 grams of carbs an hour and a half before the reading
No, at that time I was not taking readings. I never went hypo because I always had my ~80-100g carb shake PWO. Insulin is MUCH more powerful than IGF-1.

JKC12482

Awards
the reading i took was actually ten or some points higher than my usual readings??? I've done insulin before, (Humulin R) PWO between 4-8 units with 100 gr. carbs, i never, ever went hypo, i guess it's just different for some people

phaeton66

phaeton66

Awards

Hey papapumpsd: which thread are you talking about? I read Grunt's thread from stem to stern, and did read datBtrue's comments there. is that what you mean? I'm willing to believe all this is true (I don't have much faith in hyperplasia; if I did, I probably wouldn't take the stuff), but would be taking the stuff in small doses for recovery and anti-aging/injury healing purposes. I quite enjoyed datBtrue's CJC/GRF thread, and if there is something like that around for IGF-1lr3, I'd like to read it.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Hey papapumpsd: which thread are you talking about? I read Grunt's thread from stem to stern, and did read datBtrue's comments there. is that what you mean? I'm willing to believe all this is true (I don't have much faith in hyperplasia; if I did, I probably wouldn't take the stuff), but would be taking the stuff in small doses for recovery and anti-aging/injury healing purposes. I quite enjoyed datBtrue's CJC/GRF thread, and if there is something like that around for IGF-1lr3, I'd like to read it.
Hey Phaeton, Dat's thread discusses IGF-1, GH, GHRP-1/6, Hex, CJC-1295, GRH(1-29) (aka, modified CJC), MGF, and lots more. His thread also discusses IGF-1's role in injury repair, it's function relative to MGF, and exog. IGF's role as an "expensive GDA" (glucose disposal agent). Of course, his thread discusses much more than that, but these are topics off the top of my head.

IGF-1 is excellent for healing, but if you're looking for a holistic/systemic application of IGF-1, I think a GHRP-6 + GRF1-29 type cycle is what you should consider. Endog. IGF-1 is where it's at, unless you're looking for site-specific healing.

PM me if you need more info.

phaeton66

phaeton66

Awards
Hey Phaeton, Dat's thread discusses IGF-1, GH, GHRP-1/6, Hex, CJC-1295, GRH(1-29) (aka, modified CJC), MGF, and lots more. His thread also discusses IGF-1's role in injury repair, it's function relative to MGF, and exog. IGF's role as an "expensive GDA" (glucose disposal agent). Of course, his thread discusses much more than that, but these are topics off the top of my head.

IGF-1 is excellent for healing, but if you're looking for a holistic/systemic application of IGF-1, I think a GHRP-6 + GRF1-29 type cycle is what you should consider. Endog. IGF-1 is where it's at, unless you're looking for site-specific healing.

PM me if you need more info.
Thanks papa; I'll go look at that again... though, somehow it appears to be gone. My use of IGF-1lr3 was going to be healing a couple of nagging joint injuries (which hopefully ain't ligament related), and as a part of a PCT protocol after murdering my balls with fina. Probably 10mcg EOD starting in my last week of fina use. I had a really rough time recovering from my last fina cycle, so I'm hoping it helps. Any other benefits I get above these two (nutrient partitioning, anabolic response, glucose dispersal, whatever) will be a bonus. I was going to hit the GHRP/GHRH combo afterwords for a few months as a recovery from the IGF-1, and to boost my GH levels for a bit. I didn't want to do these peptides immediately post-tren cycle due to their potentially deleterious effect on prolactin. I'm already on caber, and despite being able to jizz 9 times a day while in the throes of a tren keto diet, I don't really want to be on caber for longer than I have to. Funny, I was reading recently how close prolactin is to GH itself. Apparently, they evolved from a similar genome or something, according to the book I was thumbing through.

JKC12482

Awards
day number three, i feel a little bit like i have small stomach pains sometimes, just wondering if this is a side of lr3?? anyways, i have gained two pounds it seems, that is a bit on the low side as i have actually weighed myself 4 lbs. up, but my lowest reading says 2, i feel a little better pump, and i was alot stronger on my squat and deadlift today with a little extra stamina, nothing super extraordinary but definitely a pretty reasonable improvement

JKC12482

Awards
this is crazy, i feel like a superman, i have gained 5 lbs. and lost a quarter inch in my waist, of course i haven't taken anything in 4 yrs. , so my body is responsive, but i'm also taking between a half and a third of what the normal dose is on my prohormones, and the igf seems to be giving some pumps that keep me from getting my strength up on my last couple exercises, but i'm not a powerlifter or bodybuilder, so it doesn't matter, my diet is the same, and so is training. We'll see if i hit my goals i'll post some pics soon

delligas

Awards
I just recently had surgery for a pec tear (myotendinous junction). Does any one know what works best for post-op recovery? IGF, HGH, CJ1295/GHRP? Thanks

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
I just recently had surgery for a pec tear (myotendinous junction). Does any one know what works best for post-op recovery? IGF, HGH, CJ1295/GHRP? Thanks
The studies I've read used long r3-igf, but that's just what I've read. Check out Grunt76's thread if you have an extra month or two for some reading lol. It's a long one, but worth the read. I can recall one study that used it for cell and tissue repair for burn victims.

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
this is crazy, i feel like a superman, i have gained 5 lbs. and lost a quarter inch in my waist, of course i haven't taken anything in 4 yrs. , so my body is responsive, but i'm also taking between a half and a third of what the normal dose is on my prohormones, and the igf seems to be giving some pumps that keep me from getting my strength up on my last couple exercises, but i'm not a powerlifter or bodybuilder, so it doesn't matter, my diet is the same, and so is training. We'll see if i hit my goals i'll post some pics soon
Any update?

JOECPT

Awards
My rommate and I Decided to run a cycle of igf-1 r3 long ...... When he reconstituted the igf he used 6% acetic acid..... Can anyone tell me how bad this is or if the igf is ruined... from what i read on papa pumps guide it should be reconstituted with .6 not 6.0 I am going to assume thats why the injections are hurting like hell... should i continue injections?

JKC12482

Awards
Any update?
yes, sorry, i have my own business and have been crazy busy, i am approaching week 2, and my weight went up and it has stayed the same for a few days, but the reduction in bodyfat has been alot more than i thought it would be, it is amazing, my size is visible, i have dropped all the prohormones besides the halodrol clone, so it's safe to say that's helping but this igf is doing a great job, i've got to be 5% now

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
My rommate and I Decided to run a cycle of igf-1 r3 long ...... When he reconstituted the igf he used 6% acetic acid..... Can anyone tell me how bad this is or if the igf is ruined... from what i read on papa pumps guide it should be reconstituted with .6 not 6.0 I am going to assume thats why the injections are hurting like hell... should i continue injections?
I'm no chemist, but THAT WOULD HURT LIKE HELL!!!!! Even it it was still good, why not just start over with stuff that wouldn't. To much acid will distroy your muscle tissue. That's why you dilute it with BA after it's reconstituted.

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
yes, sorry, i have my own business and have been crazy busy, i am approaching week 2, and my weight went up and it has stayed the same for a few days, but the reduction in bodyfat has been alot more than i thought it would be, it is amazing, my size is visible, i have dropped all the prohormones besides the halodrol clone, so it's safe to say that's helping but this igf is doing a great job, i've got to be 5% now
HAAAAAAAAAZUUUUUUES!!!! That's a nice update. How the vascularity coming along? I noticed some knuckle aches in the hands when I gave it a run. Veins really came out in the chest and shoulder though.

JKC12482

Awards
here's one thing i have learned from using lr3, a couple of times, i actually went subq, instead of im, and for some reason both times i actually felt hypo afterwards and more of the effects of the igf like pumps, tiredness and such. So i did it again, and sure enough i felt it alot more, i know feeling is not everything, but has anyone else noticed this?

JKC12482

Awards
HAAAAAAAAAZUUUUUUES!!!! That's a nice update. How the vascularity coming along? I noticed some knuckle aches in the hands when I gave it a run. Veins really came out in the chest and shoulder though.

It's more like finger aches, i'm glad you said that , i didn't know if it was from the igf, to be honest, my veins stay popping out 24/7, but i have noticed a difference, they seem bigger

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
here's one thing i have learned from using lr3, a couple of times, i actually went subq, instead of im, and for some reason both times i actually felt hypo afterwards and more of the effects of the igf like pumps, tiredness and such. So i did it again, and sure enough i felt it alot more, i know feeling is not everything, but has anyone else noticed this?
Never tried it myself. Always go into the muscle, but the theory is that the receptors in your muscles pick it up first if worked out hard before it's unleashed to run through your system to be picked up everywhere.

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
It's more like finger aches, i'm glad you said that , i didn't know if it was from the igf, to be honest, my veins stay popping out 24/7, but i have noticed a difference, they seem bigger
No your right, it's been described as an arthritic feeling. At least you know you have the real deal!!

JOECPT

Awards
i think thats what im going to do, my roomate is still going to run it. Do you think the IGF is ruined though?..... i wasnt dilluting with bac water either...... but this morning i notice a lump in the area of my stomach i was pinning...... im definitley scarred to continue. so ill let him be the guinea pig.... just want to know if the igf is still good?

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
i think thats what im going to do, my roomate is still going to run it. Do you think the IGF is ruined though?..... i wasnt dilluting with bac water either...... but this morning i notice a lump in the area of my stomach i was pinning...... im definitley scarred to continue. so ill let him be the guinea pig.... just want to know if the igf is still good?
I have no idea. PM Grunt76. He's always helping and would definitely know.

ANYONE???

JKC12482

Awards
well i have bad news, i dropped a 45 lb. plate on my foot from about 6 feet up, and it fell straight on it, by that i mean the outside edge fell on top and shattered the bone, it really, really, hurt. and it still hurts considering i am taking nothing for the pain, i will continue my workouts, but i guess legs will have to wait until it heals

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
well i have bad news, i dropped a 45 lb. plate on my foot from about 6 feet up, and it fell straight on it, by that i mean the outside edge fell on top and shattered the bone, it really, really, hurt. and it still hurts considering i am taking nothing for the pain, i will continue my workouts, but i guess legs will have to wait until it heals
Holy Crap!!!!! That would hurt like hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Took a slap shot inside the foot once and got a hair line fracture. The most pain I've ever felt. Good on ya to keep training. I could feel my heart rate in my foot and gave it up!!

JKC12482

Awards
i'm having good success with pumps they seem to really be getting ridiculous my forearms get tired i guess you could say and extremely pumped when i'm doing just regular stuff, i know this igf is the real deal, but with the guy that supplies it to me it's the norm his stuff is always great, but i guess i'll have to just train upper body, maybe i can do legs, calves are out of the question though, but i still don't see how i'm going to do legs anytime in the next month