I have been doing a lot of research but I am a little confused still

CJC-1295 [GHRH] 2MG
GHRP-6 5MG
Hexarelin 2MG
HGH Fragment 176-191
IGF-1 Long R3 10MG
IGF-1 Long R3 1MG
PEG MGF IGF-1Ec 2MG

I have heard the IGF-1 is the best but then again its expensive and then i have seen people using CJC1295 with GHRP

What do you think is the best and how should I take it

Thanks again

JKC12482

Awards
i'm gonna tell you what they told me when i asked a similar question, do your research, what are your goals? you didn't state your history with aas/peptide use, and how long have you been lifting? all those things that make your question easier to answer

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established

CJC-1295 [GHRH] 2MG
GHRP-6 5MG
Hexarelin 2MG
HGH Fragment 176-191
IGF-1 Long R3 10MG
IGF-1 Long R3 1MG
PEG MGF IGF-1Ec 2MG

I have heard the IGF-1 is the best but then again its expensive and then i have seen people using CJC1295 with GHRP

Thanks again
You are way beyond "a little confused" man. I recommend reading the stickies as a start.

jtnba24

Awards
I have done a couple methyl-1p/alpha cycles and i have done a 12week test/deca cycle i have been lifting for 6 yrs and I have put on a lot of muscle but now I want to take my body to the next level I was also thinking about stacking the igf1 with test/tren. I have never used any peptides before.

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
Long IGF-1 is the best, but I like CJC-1295. I would use as PCT at 100mcg/day Long IGF-1 for 30 days and 1mg/wk (in one shot) CJC-1295 for several months and maybe throw a little .25mg/day PT-141 to get you mind right.

disgraziato

Awards
1 mg a week of lr3 in 1 shot???Since when is that the protocol?

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
1 mg a week of lr3 in 1 shot???Since when is that the protocol?
He said to take the CJC-1295 as a 1mg shot. Given that most CJC is not really CJC, that'd be a waste. 3x ED is probably the better way to go on CJC as it's GRF(1-29) (aka, non DAC).

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established

CJC-1295 [GHRH] 2MG
GHRP-6 5MG
Hexarelin 2MG
HGH Fragment 176-191
IGF-1 Long R3 10MG
IGF-1 Long R3 1MG
PEG MGF IGF-1Ec 2MG

Thanks again
Read up some more man. It looks like you just copied down the list from a peptide site.