i don't have bacteriostatic water help!

JKC12482

Awards
i'm getting my lr3 igf-1 fri or sat and i don't have any bacteriostatic water, i do on the other hand have STERILE water from the pharmacy , i just got it, is there something special about bacteriostatic water that keeps it from degrading igf for those few seconds in the pin, i figure sterilewater will work, i'm just wondering? any suggestions would be helpful!

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sterile water is most likely to be bacteriostatic water. BW is simply distilled water with benzyl alcohol.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
You need to use 0.6%AA (acetic acid). You have to homebrew this. It's not available retail. See my guide for how to make it ;)

JKC12482

Awards
You need to use 0.6%AA (acetic acid). You have to homebrew this. It's not available retail. See my guide for how to make it ;)

it's already diluted at 1mg/ml with aa, i'm talking about water to draw up after i draw it out the vial to wash it all out

JKC12482

Awards
Sterile water is most likely to be bacteriostatic water. BW is simply distilled water with benzyl alcohol.

this bottle i bought says "sterile water for irrigation" it's not made for shooting up, but that doesn't mean it can't be used to, i was just wondering if the sterile water would ruin my igf instead of using BW

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this bottle i bought says "sterile water for irrigation" it's not made for shooting up, but that doesn't mean it can't be used to, i was just wondering if the sterile water would ruin my igf instead of using BW
Maybe it's saline? Irrigation is for flushing ears, eyes etc. I wouldn't inject it.

JKC12482

Awards
Maybe it's saline? Irrigation is for flushing ears, eyes etc. I wouldn't inject it.
it's not saline, all it is is water with nothing added but the water is perfectly sterile

JKC12482

Awards
so papa, i have another question for you, i want all my bodyparts to grow equally since i am very proportional, could i just subq the igf on my workout days after my workout, would it still go to the damaged muscle or would it float around and attach evenly throughout the muscle receptors,

LifeSize

Awards
what's so hard about ordering from an online lab supply? bac water availability is the least of your concerns..

jtnba24

Awards
A little help

A question because I am new to all of this, I am trying this stuff for the first time and I wanted some info

CJC-1295 [GHRH]
GHRP-6
Hexarelin
HGH Fragment 176-191
IGF-1 Long R3
IGF-1 Long R3
PEG MGF IGF-1Ec

What would be the best and what can be taken together
How would I take them and for how long

Any help would be great

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
A question because I am new to all of this, I am trying this stuff for the first time and I wanted some info

CJC-1295 [GHRH]
GHRP-6
Hexarelin
HGH Fragment 176-191
IGF-1 Long R3
IGF-1 Long R3
PEG MGF IGF-1Ec

What would be the best and what can be taken together
How would I take them and for how long

Any help would be great

You need to do some research, then ask when you have a specific question. What you just asked many of us have spent many months if not years learning about. We don't mind helping people at all, but we're not gonna spoon feed you either.

railslave

Awards
cheapvitamins.com has it 4.99 30ml enter coupon code: freeshipping9