Problem with hgh vials?
- 01-28-2009, 02:08 PM
- 01-28-2009, 05:16 PM
01-28-2009, 06:28 PM
yeah i am using an insulin syringe and everytime i draw from the vial i get an air bubble, just one god sized bubble that i cant get out and i do not want to tamper with it so that the substance becomes ineffective?
01-28-2009, 07:09 PM
01-28-2009, 10:15 PM
The simplest way i can describe it is a bubble on the wall of the syringe that is a little to big to flick out and when trying to squeeze it out i lost almost .5 iu. hopefully it was a bad vial and the rest will be better
01-28-2009, 10:34 PM
01-30-2009, 01:47 AM
02-23-2009, 07:51 PM
02-25-2009, 11:13 AM
I would think that the tiny amount of air - I'm guessing less than 1 tick on the syringe, would do absolutely nothing to you if you shoot it, especially sub-q. Nurses will draw a small amount of air in certain instances to use as an "air lock" on some IM shots (to either pack the meds in or prevent leakage).
Similar Forum Threads
- By Larus in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-02-2016, 06:06 AM
- By Beta BBer in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 02-10-2004, 12:54 PM
- By five seventy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 28Last Post: 12-13-2003, 11:07 AM
- By Boarder1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 22Last Post: 08-13-2003, 01:02 PM
- By Baumer in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-18-2003, 02:39 PM