GH help/questions

altgilbersnic

Awards
Ok here's the deal guys. I am 24 years old, 5'10 and 220lbs at about 15%bf. I have been lifting for quite a few years(since being in the military). I have taken a few PH cycles. I have had great results so far with my cycles of Omnevol, and 3 Epi cycles. The main reason for my post is that I am looking to try something a little bit different so I considered possibly trying some GH. I've done some research online, mainly with wikepedia.com (love that site). I have been bulking for quite sometime now and am looking to cut, i want to get back to <10%bf. I've listed a few questions below in case anyone would be kind enough to answer. I know you all are extremely busy.....

1) Can I expect different results from GH vs. PH??
2) What risks are associated with using GH?
3) Why don't I hear much about people taking GH as must as I hear about the use of prohormones?

I know for some of you reading this post these questions are going to seem pretty trivial. I admit, my knowledge of GH is pretty limited but I want to expand my knowledge of different products before I even consider taking a cycle of GH.

JKC12482

Awards
Ok here's the deal guys. I am 24 years old, 5'10 and 220lbs at about 15%bf. I have been lifting for quite a few years(since being in the military). I have taken a few PH cycles. I have had great results so far with my cycles of Omnevol, and 3 Epi cycles. The main reason for my post is that I am looking to try something a little bit different so I considered possibly trying some GH. I've done some research online, mainly with wikepedia.com (love that site). I have been bulking for quite sometime now and am looking to cut, i want to get back to <10%bf. I've listed a few questions below in case anyone would be kind enough to answer. I know you all are extremely busy.....

1) Can I expect different results from GH vs. PH??
2) What risks are associated with using GH?
3) Why don't I hear much about people taking GH as must as I hear about the use of prohormones?

I know for some of you reading this post these questions are going to seem pretty trivial. I admit, my knowledge of GH is pretty limited but I want to expand my knowledge of different products before I even consider taking a cycle of GH.

1. yes, totally different
2. thyroid slows down, i 'm pretty sure, and insulin resistance
3. because it's freaking expensive, and it's illegal