ghrp-6 cycle stand alone log

JKC12482

Awards
I will be running ghrp-6 starting tomorrow or sat. depending on when i get it, at the latest saturday since alot of people wonder what each peptide does, and since people rarely run a single peptide, i figured it would be helpful to run this and log it , haven't made up my mind yet on dose, i was thinking moderate like 300 mcg/day, split up into 100mcg morning, post workout, and night

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
The actions of GHRP-6 are understood as described in Dat's thread. Also, another user, TripDog, has been using GHRP-6 standalone for quite some time. With that in mind, I do not think much info is missing on how GHRP-6 acts and what it does. It's well documented, scientifically and bro-scientifically. Here's a thread by Trip (FYI): http://anabolicminds.com/forum/igf-1-gh/94118-ghrp-6-prolactin.html

If you're going to use it, I recommend that you put together a protocol that will help you achieve your personal goals and simply not satisfy readers. I'm not trying to oversimplify your purpose(s), but again, if you're running GHRP-6 solo just so others see what it might do, I think you might be doing yourself a significant disservice, so-to-speak.

If your goal is to maximize GH for BB-ing purposes, it's strongly recommended that you use GRH1-29 in conjunction with GHRP-6.

If your goal is anti-aging, 100mcg x3 ED GHRP-6 is just fine, and probably on the high-end as 100mcg is the saturation dose.

Edit (addition): Anti-aging dosages of GHRP-6 can be well under 100mcg 3x ED. Even 50mcg pre-bed can have a significant effect. The older you are, the greater the anti-aging (youthful GH/pulse restoration) effects will be. I hope that makes sense!

JKC12482

Awards
The actions of GHRP-6 are understood as described in Dat's thread. Also, another user, TripDog, has been using GHRP-6 standalone for quite some time. With that in mind, I do not think much info is missing on how GHRP-6 acts and what it does. It's well documented, scientifically and bro-scientifically. Here's a thread by Trip (FYI):
If you're going to use it, I recommend that you put together a protocol that will help you achieve your personal goals and simply not satisfy readers. I'm not trying to oversimplify your purpose(s), but again, if you're running GHRP-6 solo just so others see what it might do, I think you might be doing yourself a significant disservice, so-to-speak.

If your goal is to maximize GH for BB-ing purposes, it's strongly recommended that you use GRH1-29 in conjunction with GHRP-6.

i'm definitely not trying to please the readers, i was just running a log as an extra reference, maybe my situation is unique to someone, i'll be posting details of everything i do, my goals, and all that other stuff, i take it you mean that grh1-29 is another one of the ghrh? or ghrp's?? cjc-1295?

DavesNotHere

DavesNotHere

Awards
Most cjc-1295 is actually grh1-29. It's all in Dat's thread.
Log it bro!

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Most cjc-1295 is actually grh1-29. It's all in Dat's thread.
Log it bro!
Exctomundo Dave! CJC-1295 is reportedly too complicated & expensive for labs to manufacture cost-effectively so what is being sold is touted as CJC-1295 but is most likely not. The best thing to do is dose your GHRH (CJC, GRH, etc) as if it's the short-acting analog. You do this by administering it 2-3x ED (preferably 3x).

Thanks Dave for chiming in. It's refreshing to see that others have referenced Dat's work and are helping to keep other dudes up-to-date!

:006:

disgraziato

Awards
JKC, you'd do well to heed papas advice, he is one of the authorities on these substances.....A proper log is always welcome....Let us know how you make out bro...good luck

JKC12482

Awards
JKC, you'd do well to heed papas advice, he is one of the authorities on these substances.....A proper log is always welcome....Let us know how you make out bro...good luck

thanks, i'll be getting it this weekend hopefully

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
SUBBED.........................

ezza

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to your log. i've also started ghrp-6 today so maybe we can compare notes.

DavesNotHere

DavesNotHere

Awards
Exctomundo Dave! CJC-1295 is reportedly too complicated & expensive for labs to manufacture cost-effectively so what is being sold is touted as CJC-1295 but is most likely not. The best thing to do is dose your GHRH (CJC, GRH, etc) as if it's the short-acting analog. You do this by administering it 2-3x ED (preferably 3x).

Thanks Dave for chiming in. It's refreshing to see that others have referenced Dat's work and are helping to keep other dudes up-to-date!

just trying to give a hand :wave2:

JKC12482

Awards
okay, it's sunday and i haven't got it in yet, i ordered it wed. night and i ordered express shipping, i guess it's too hard to mail something out the next day and get it here by the weekend, or maybe these guys just keep the extra money you give them for faster shipping , and ship it slowest way possible, this pisses me off, but i can't do anything about it, i'm going to probably be running thousands of dollars a year worth of products and if someone treats me well i'll get all my products from them, but if they pull this, then i can't do business with them

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Just wondering...if I wanted to know if I had CJC-1295 or grh1-29, how could I find out?

Cordwood

Awards
good luck. I have some ghrp-6 and grf(1-29) coming, and was planning a 100/each middle of the night dose to try it out, along with some AAKG and 1-carboxy.

JKC12482

Awards
bad news, well, good news for me, the company is actually sending me lr3 igf-1, instead of ghrp6 because of a mix up, i'll be logging the lr3 when i get it this week, prob. friday or sat at the latest

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
bad news, well, good news for me, the company is actually sending me lr3 igf-1, instead of ghrp6 because of a mix up, i'll be logging the lr3 when i get it this week, prob. friday or sat at the latest
JKC, I have not responded to your PM yet because there is no convenient way for me to get to my PMs once you have read them. This board is really pissing me off.....

IGF-1lr3 is injected PWO in a muscle worked. This is due to receptor upregulation. Also, it has a long half-life. Both of these factors together call for E2D or E3D dosing. Many people do not lift daily.

Have you read the IGF-1 sticky by chance? Some useful info in there.

JKC12482

Awards
JKC, I have not responded to your PM yet because there is no convenient way for me to get to my PMs once you have read them. This board is really pissing me off.....

IGF-1lr3 is injected PWO in a muscle worked. This is due to receptor upregulation. Also, it has a long half-life. Both of these factors together call for E2D or E3D dosing. Many people do not lift daily.

Have you read the IGF-1 sticky by chance? Some useful info in there.

i actually searched for about 20 min. and found your log, so my last question is, what is the longest i can run this lr3 cycle for? I know that after 4 or 5 weeks of everyday use it "quits" working, i'm wondering if i stop at 5 weeks or can i continue for 8 or so wks??