MGF reaction - AnabolicMinds.com

MGF reaction

1. New Member

MGF reaction

Hi to all,
    just want to check is anyone had similar reaction...

I took in each shoulder 100 mcg of Mgf ( regular ) and a few last times I got very bad skin reaction that last for hour or so.
    not on both arms but one, there is a redness and a lump tha show up in the biceps skin area, 20 cm from injection site !!!??? that lump is under skin like some bug bites you ... 1 cm indiameter maybe and reddish.

litle redness and iching in the palms and little redness at the face
    I use BW to dilute ,and contacted supplier- he normaly swears for clean product ect.... bla bla...

is this normal reaction or what.. because when I use 500 mcg at the time I had realy big rednes in my face and palms and all itchy aspecialy at the palms!!!

before that batch I use it normaly without such problems
    is this maybe purity of MGF cause such reaction- or anyone had something similar ???

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Unfortunately you can never tell what fillers the supplier uses in your mgf, or if its even mgf to begin with honestly...you really have to trust your supplier....this sounds like an allergic reaction as opposed to an infection due to how fast your symptoms developed...allergic reactions are quick...it would take time for your body's immune response to show in the form of a "lump" as you put it. Btw, imo mgf is worthless-
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by disgraziato View Post
    Unfortunately you can never tell what fillers the supplier uses in your mgf, or if its even mgf to begin with honestly...you really have to trust your supplier....this sounds like an allergic reaction as opposed to an infection due to how fast your symptoms developed...allergic reactions are quick...it would take time for your body's immune response to show in the form of a "lump" as you put it. Btw, imo mgf is worthless-
    yes I know now it is useless after pining and pining and pining.....
    will never use that **** again .
    but modified ghrh and ghrp-6 was very good at my experience-but still have a feeling that prolactin have its way of going little up so neeeds to find something to manage it. Using now huperzine ( in a way of huperzine increase dopamine-dopamine decrease prolactin ) so will give it some time to act and see what happens.-very good combination is huperzine and piracetam !
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I agree
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.

popica, you might try 5-P-5 and/or 1-carboxy to help manage those PRL sides. Also, TripDog has a thread in here on GHRP-6, Cortisol, and Prolactin
  6. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by papapumpsd View Post
    popica, you might try 5-P-5 and/or 1-carboxy to help manage those PRL sides. Also, TripDog has a thread in here on GHRP-6, Cortisol, and Prolactin
    thanks Papa, but believe me or not got to order these things from somewhere else as I cant find it at my country yet will search for some more.
    are these effective in down prolactin a little ?
    I can see that 5-p-5 is sort of B-6 vitamin still searching for the other one,but I think that huperzine works on its own.
    thanks
  7. New Member

this may sound like a retarded common sense question but you did swab the needle and your injection site with an alcohol pad and you're using new needles for each injection correct?
  8. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by dmetz View Post
    this may sound like a retarded common sense question but you did swab the needle and your injection site with an alcohol pad and you're using new needles for each injection correct?
    Sure, but it was only from MGF - from nothing else- believe me it is so quick reaction that it is out of my mind and any experience.
    and damn GHRP-6 lowe libido for sure, feel much better now when off.
    also my total test was low 10 days after i discontinued ghrp-6 but free test was high normal so dont know the **** and what is going on.
    using nothing else for years ! I am done with everything for now- just did all hormonal tests to see what is going on

Similar Forum Threads

1. Epi Reaction!!
    By rdotq in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 07-16-2012, 10:39 AM
  2. Odd reaction to H-Drol
    By DrakeC in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-14-2008, 01:55 PM
  3. bad reaction
    By ak-47 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 0