Feedback on GHRP-6 Stand alone

ezza

Awards
  • Established
Hey just wondering if anyone can let me know what to expect from a ghrp-6 run... i will try to run it for about a year at 2x100mcg per day i may go to a higher dose we will see.
I was looking through dats awesome post and from what i understand cjc 1295 can be compared to about 5 IU of exo GH.... and ghrp-6 stimulates GH quite a bit more than cjc... can anyone who's had a solid run with these stand alone verify this?

disgraziato

Awards
cjc is not like 5iu of gh...ghrp-6 at 200mcg/day would be good for anti-aging if you're an older adult, maybe lean you out, especially if your running it a year...add in some grf(1-29)-what you call cjc-1295, at some point and gauge the difference, see if you like it better than just ghrp-6. There is sooooo much info on these peps on this board, you can read for weeks....

youknoww

Awards
I've been using it for two weeks man and like it a lot...i'm getting better sleep and recovery is better...its no miracle drug or anything...i've gained a pound in about a week and half...probably from the increase in hunger of course...I feel like i've leaned out a lil tho judging by vascularity....strength has gone up a little as well which could probly be attributed to the better sleep and recovery

I've been dosing at 500 mcg a day split into three doses...like i said tho its nothing spectacular like aas or anything...I could be just reconstituting 5mg of placebo effect haha

The deeper sleep is the best part for me tho

disgraziato

Awards
You hit it right on the head...your results are very common and it's a great peptide to use long term for health benefits....add some grf1-29 for the synergistic GH spike like no other....good luck guys....keep us all posted.

ezza

Awards
  • Established
cjc is not like 5iu of gh...ghrp-6 at 200mcg/day would be good for anti-aging if you're an older adult, maybe lean you out, especially if your running it a year...add in some grf(1-29)-what you call cjc-1295, at some point and gauge the difference, see if you like it better than just ghrp-6. There is sooooo much info on these peps on this board, you can read for weeks....
Yeah i have been reading for weeks :) dats post is the best info i have been able to find... i'd love to get my hands on some GRF but unfortunately GHRH's are banned for me to import to my country... where as GHRP-6 is not. I will cut and copy a few things from dats post that gave me the impression that cjc was better than 5iu of gh ... obviously injecting 5 iu of GH will give you a steady level where as cjc and ghrp will only increase in a pulsatile fashion...but it's also natural gh which i would assume is much better than exo GH.

Total GH Release:

When GH was administered at 5iu, 10iu & 20iu the total GH levels (area under the curve (AUC)) were respectively:

AUC: 311.5; 836.9; 1778.5 ng/ml per 24 hours

When CJC-1295 was administered at 30mcg/kg; 60mcg/kg; 125mcg/kg and 250mcg/kg the total GH levels (area under the curve (AUC)) were respectively:

AUC: 758; 969; 977; 1370 ng/ml per hour
NOTE: This is per hour while the GH study is per 24 hours
So based on the total GH concentration in blood plasma the lowest dose of CJC-1295 on a per hour basis results in more than twice the 24 hour GH secretion level of a 5iu dose of GH.

The Alfonso Leal-Cerro study demonstrated the following GH release:

GHRH by itself dosed at 100mcg resulted in:
(AUC) 120 minutes = 1420 ± 330 ng/ml

GHRP-6 by itself dosed at 100mcg resulted in:
(AUC) 120 minutes = 2278 ± 290 ng/ml

GHRH + GHRP-6 dosed together at 100mcg each resulted in:
(AUC) 120 minutes = 7332 ± 592 ng/ml

2RIIPPED

Awards
Be careful, I responded horribly to GHRP-6. After I came off my blood glucose levels were all over the place, my body was having a very hard time regulating blood glucose. One of the worst experiences I've ever been through. It was very painful, I told my girlfriend at the time you may have to take me to the hospital if I pass out. My vision was affected during this time and my vision would get blurry, as well as my personality seemed all over the place.

likkayouth

Awards
Be careful, I responded horribly to GHRP-6. After I came off my blood glucose levels were all over the place, my body was having a very hard time regulating blood glucose. One of the worst experiences I've ever been through. It was very painful, I told my girlfriend at the time you may have to take me to the hospital if I pass out. My vision was affected during this time and my vision would get blurry, as well as my personality seemed all over the place.
Are you a 100% sure it was GHRP-6? Was it the only think you were taking at the time?

ezza

Awards
  • Established
I've been using it for two weeks man and like it a lot...i'm getting better sleep and recovery is better...its no miracle drug or anything...i've gained a pound in about a week and half...probably from the increase in hunger of course...I feel like i've leaned out a lil tho judging by vascularity....strength has gone up a little as well which could probly be attributed to the better sleep and recovery

I've been dosing at 500 mcg a day split into three doses...like i said tho its nothing spectacular like aas or anything...I could be just reconstituting 5mg of placebo effect haha

The deeper sleep is the best part for me tho
Sounds good to me i'm not expecting big gains in weight from it alone... i'm just hoping for a few extra muscle cells that i will then use aas to enlarge :D sleep will be a massive bonus i love sleep hahah

disgraziato

Awards
Ezza it appears you know what you are doing, and that you have a general grasp on these substances....it blows u can't get GHRH to add in, as you know from the studies, the synergy is sick ;)

disgraziato

Awards
Bro- it sounds almost like you might have had igf or some other similar substance....That could do that if you dosed it like ghrp, like 500mcg a day, for example would make you hypo def.I always say it's sooo important that we trust our sources...we could be researching with anything....you're just takin their word for it....

2RIIPPED

Awards
Bro- it sounds almost like you might have had igf or some other similar substance....That could do that if you dosed it like ghrp, like 500mcg a day, for example would make you hypo def.I always say it's sooo important that we trust our sources...we could be researching with anything....you're just takin their word for it....
Nope I've done IGF many times before. This was definitely GHRP-6. What you think because I have 45 posts that I don't know what I'm doing? I'm on the majority of workout sites and have been for 4-5 years almost everyday. BTW I have posted about my experience before but I think its pretty much pointless because nobody takes it seriously, they just take it as another testimony and only one testimony. I would like for everyone to know that I did react like this but I really doubt that it will stop someone looking to use it. Mainly because I have been the only testimony of such a reaction.

Anyway, heres some information that isn't conclusive about my experience but it does support what I have experienced. Ghrelin is increased when we use GHRP-6, so looking at Ghrelin in this study. They find the possibility that Ghrelin modulates insulin activities in humans. This is just one of the studies that I have found, I've read a few others but that was a year or more ago on another computer.

http://www.jbc.org/cgi/content/abstract/277/7/5667

BTW I was dosing it at 250-300mcg's a day.

ezza

Awards
  • Established
ok so i'm having a few problems getting BW due to high shipping costs... $50 to be precise. Sothe first 5mg will be recon'd with sterile water. Is there anything wrong with this apart from the slight chance of bacteria. I know the level of risk involved and have a course of broad spectrum anti-biotics on hand anyway. And as far as i know GHRP-6 is relatively stable at 20 deg C for 5 years.

ezza

Awards
  • Established
First injection today. recond 5mg with 2ml sterile water and injected 4 units with 27g insulin needle. The injection was done at 10am this morning completely fasted... within 15 mins i started to feel a bit hungry and light headed. I might as well log this even if its so i can monitor my own thoughts and progression.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
First injection today. recond 5mg with 2ml sterile water and injected 4 units with 27g insulin needle. The injection was done at 10am this morning completely fasted... within 15 mins i started to feel a bit hungry and light headed. I might as well log this even if its so i can monitor my own thoughts and progression.
Two things I do you might want to try:
1) recon w/1mL (less to inject)
2) Use a larger ga. slinpin (>=29, even a 31).

ezza

Awards
  • Established
Two things I do you might want to try:
1) recon w/1mL (less to inject)
2) Use a larger ga. slinpin (>=29, even a 31).
Thanks champ origionally i was going to only use 1 ml but i figured if i diluted it a bit more it would be easier to measure. I was also going to use 30g but the local chemist only had kits which were 27g.... i thought it was going to be a pain with 27g but it was easy as... the needle went in and out of the stopper about 3 times and once more into me and still it barely hurt! never done an injection before today i half expected to pass out but it was no big deal at all.:dance:

disgraziato

Awards
Nope I've done IGF many times before. This was definitely GHRP-6. [COLOR*********][COLOR*********][COLOR*********]What you think because I have 45 posts that I don't know what I'm doing? I'm on the majority of workout sites and have been for 4-5 years almost everyday[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]. BTW I have posted about my experience before but I think its pretty much pointless because nobody takes it seriously, they just take it as another testimony and only one testimony. I would like for everyone to know that I did react like this but I really doubt that it will stop someone looking to use it. Mainly because I have been the only testimony of such a reaction.

Anyway, heres some information that isn't conclusive about my experience but it does support what I have experienced. Ghrelin is increased when we use GHRP-6, so looking at Ghrelin in this study. They find the possibility that Ghrelin modulates insulin activities in humans. This is just one of the studies that I have found, I've read a few others but that was a year or more ago on another computer.

http://www.jbc.org/cgi/content/abstract/277/7/5667

BTW I was dosing it at 250-300mcg's a day.
Hey, I was giving my opinion and trying to help you out n give you some possibilities...I don't look at how many posts someone has before I try to give them a hand bro......a little less with the hostility...and congrats on being"on a majority of workout sites"

2RIIPPED

Awards
Hey, I was giving my opinion and trying to help you out n give you some possibilities...I don't look at how many posts someone has before I try to give them a hand bro......a little less with the hostility...and congrats on being"on a majority of workout sites"
huh? I wasn't attacking you. You assumed I didn't know what I was doing, so that in my mind gave me the reason to tell you that I do know what I'm doing.

Anyway whatever I already feel like I've jacked this guys thread. Sorry ezza.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am a long time user of ghrp-6 usually doing around 500+ a night. I have been using it for about 2 and a half years with no issues. I makes sleep much better, but as far as the blood glucose thing I cant say I have the same thing happeneing.

ezza

Awards
  • Established
I am a long time user of ghrp-6 usually doing around 500+ a night. I have been using it for about 2 and a half years with no issues. I makes sleep much better, but as far as the blood glucose thing I cant say I have the same thing happeneing.
hey trip thanks for dropping in 2 and a half years is a deccent amount of time... have you noticed it helping with strength and muscle building? maybe recomposition?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey trip thanks for dropping in 2 and a half years is a deccent amount of time... have you noticed it helping with strength and muscle building? maybe recomposition?
Bro im 29 and trust me I dont look 29. The age sparing effects are amazing with this stuff. I got carded tonight cause I got a 20 ounce beer. The chick at the counter goes dam I was waaaay off. I contribute that to ghrp-6 kid. I swear this stuff has amazing anti-aging effects. I do one shot a day, in the middle of the night. I preload the syrynge then when i get up to piss shoot it. It only works in a total fasted state.

ezza

Awards
  • Established
Bro im 29 and trust me I dont look 29. The age sparing effects are amazing with this stuff. I got carded tonight cause I got a 20 ounce beer. The chick at the counter goes dam I was waaaay off. I contribute that to ghrp-6 kid. I swear this stuff has amazing anti-aging effects. I do one shot a day, in the middle of the night. I preload the syrynge then when i get up to piss shoot it. It only works in a total fasted state.
Hahaah good work, well i'm 23 so don't need to look that much younger... i am thinking about dosing up my dog though he is 16 and has arthritis so i'm hoping it improves his quality of life. he is already on glucosamine chondrodin and meloxicam.
I actually haven't seen in research where it needs to be taken fasted.. but i've noticed a few people saying this so i will try to where even i can... Last night however i was still quite full before dosing and was worried it wasn't going to do much.... but within about 15-20mins my stomach was rumbling and i couldn't sleep coz i was soo hungry i don't know if this indicates anything as far as GH release but it definitely gives me an instant apetite regardless of when my last meal was.... dosing will be post workout and pre bed time from now on. And my dog will be getting about 20-50mcg before his feed at night.

ezza

Awards
  • Established
OK so i'm just going to update my thoughts and experiences so far. So far i've noticed injections very easy even with a 27g...
The whole extreme hunger after injections and faint feeling seems to be wearing off already. And as far as sleep, i've noticed i am waking up in the midle of the night a lot more but i do feel well rested.
I got another 25mg in so i might up dosages a little.
Since this isn't an anti aging protocol i've started on 45mg p-plex... i will do this for 3 weeks and then follow with another 3 weeks epistane at 20mg.

ezza

Awards
  • Established
OK so i'm just going to update my thoughts and experiences so far. So far i've noticed injections very easy even with a 27g...
The whole extreme hunger after injections and faint feeling seems to be wearing off already. And as far as sleep, i've noticed i am waking up in the midle of the night a lot more but i do feel well rested.
Since this isn't an anti aging protocol i've started on 45mg p-plex... i will do this for 3 weeks and then follow with another 3 weeks epistane at 20mg.

youknoww

Awards
How are you dosing yours? I'm doing 100mcg in the morning with 200mcg pwo and 200mcg before bed...i've got some cjc i'm gonna throw in before bed so i'm gonna drop the ghrp-6 to probly 300 mcg a day and see what kind of difference it makes

ezza

Awards
  • Established
I started with 100mcg morning/ 100mcg before bed. now i'm doing 200mcg pwo and 200mcg before bed. I might add in a morning dose i'm not sure at this stage.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
For you bros who are using it long term, do you suggest taking days off..say 5 on/ 2 off?

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
ah, thank you..wasnt sure because I heard hex was best 5 on/ 2 off.
Johnnie, just for you. Compliments of DatBtrue @ PM:

"A 100mcg dose of GHRP-6 is the saturation dose. 200mcg could be used as well with diminished benefit."

"GHRP-6 can be taken everyday (even 3 times a day) at saturation dose w/o worrying about desensitization. There does not need to be a break. Higher doses of GHRP-6 and moderate dosed Hexarelin will probably require a break."

;)

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for that papa! I had been looking for DatBtrue's guide and cant find it anywhere.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

"A 100mcg dose of GHRP-6 is the saturation dose. 200mcg could be used as well with diminished benefit."

"GHRP-6 can be taken everyday (even 3 times a day) at saturation dose w/o worrying about desensitization. There does not need to be a break. Higher doses of GHRP-6 and moderate dosed Hexarelin will probably require a break."

;)
So.....that means more is wasting it or something? Thats the first I ever heard of that.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
So.....that means more is wasting it or something? Thats the first I ever heard of that.
Sort of Trip....>100mcg/dose is the sat. dose, but if you go to 200mcg, you will notice "diminishing returns", according to Dat's data. You will some some benefit, but they will not be linear. In other words, for every $1 you spend over $100 (100mcg), you'll get <$1, if that makes any sense. There will come a point where you will not see any additional benefit from more GHRP-6. That point, I'm assuming, is 100=<X<=200mcg.

If I recall correctly Trip, your rate takes 500mcg at bed-time. You may want to rethink this given the above information. You can find more of this info in Dat's thread (at PM) on page 27 or so.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sort of Trip....>100mcg/dose is the sat. dose, but if you go to 200mcg, you will notice "diminishing returns", according to Dat's data. You will some some benefit, but they will not be linear. In other words, for every $1 you spend over $100 (100mcg), you'll get <$1, if that makes any sense. There will come a point where you will not see any additional benefit from more GHRP-6. That point, I'm assuming, is 100=<X<=200mcg.

If I recall correctly Trip, your rate takes 500mcg at bed-time. You may want to rethink this given the above information. You can find more of this info in Dat's thread (at PM) on page 27 or so.
Thanks for the heads up bro, ima look into that. I have about 150mg left and prolly are dosing too high. I never ever get any hypo effects with 500, even when i mix it with like 5-10mcg of lr3. I been doin that a lot lately.

ezza

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick update... 2 days ago i decided to do 250mcg in the morning... after about 2 hours all of a sudden i felt very faint, i actually thought i was going to fall over and pass out at one stage.... it almost seemed like what hypoglycemia is described as. I got very hot, sweaty, sick feeling in stomach and very very faint. So far this is a one off and can only assume it has something to do with the GHRP-6.

ezza

Awards
  • Established

;)
I thought that was only the saturation dose when combined with cjc???

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just a quick update... 2 days ago i decided to do 250mcg in the morning... after about 2 hours all of a sudden i felt very faint, i actually thought i was going to fall over and pass out at one stage.... it almost seemed like what hypoglycemia is described as. I got very hot, sweaty, sick feeling in stomach and very very faint. So far this is a one off and can only assume it has something to do with the GHRP-6.
How sub-Q?

ezza

Awards
  • Established
yep i guess it could have hit a vein though i don't bother with aspiration since it can be administered IV anyway.

ezza

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE:
On about week 3 Nothing much to report in the way of results obvioulsy. I discontinued the p-plex after one week due to working long hours and missing training sessions in the gym. As far as the ghrp-6 goes i'm still noticing an increase in apetite and i find i'm fairly tired most of the time... even when i wake of a morning which i'm really disapointed about. I've increased dosages to 250mcg morning, post workout/afternoon and bfore bed. I did look into fasted injections and while the studies used a 48 hour fast i decided to time my injections at an apporpriate time where ever possible.
My dog Axle has been recieving 50mcg before his feed which is usually before his bed time. I'm hoping to see some improvements with his joints, apetite and over all well being in a few months.
Since this will be a long run for both myself and my dog i will not update this thread every day, more like every couple of weeks.

ezza

Awards
  • Established
There is one thing hopefully someone can help me with. I've been trying to draw a comparison on biological effects of exo GH administration vs GHRP-6 stimulated endo GH. From what i can gather most exo GH has a very short half life of less than 2 hours but the biological effects last 9-12hours... on the other hand GHRP-6 causes a spike of about 2 hours, i'm wondering if this spike would also cause effects for hours afterwards just like exo gh??????

popo

Awards
I took 3 x D ghrp-6 at 100-300 mcg dose and noticed reduced libido.! I took it with and without hgrh modyfied for a few months - dont know is it from ghrp-6 induced prolactin but I went to test everything out and total testosterone was below normal but free testosterone was high normal - nothing else in use for years so I figured it could be only from ghrp-6 - will never use it again - without it now feel great- no tired , no hunger ...

I just did all test include prolactin and all hormones and semen count to see all of it, I will inform in a while

ezza

Awards
  • Established
I took 3 x D ghrp-6 at 100-300 mcg dose and noticed reduced libido - dont know is ti from ghrp-6 induced prolactin but I went to test everything out and total testosterone was below normal but free testosterone was high normal - nothing else in use for years so I figured it could be only from ghrp-6 - will never use it again - without it now feel great- no tired , no hunger ...

I just did all test include prolactin and all hormones and semen count to see all of it, I will inform in a while
thats a bit of a worry make sure you keep me updated man will be much appreciated. did u get tested before your ghrp run?
I'm already running 6g tribulus, and low dose letro every couple of days for a test boost i think i will swap letro for 6oxo or try out disel test... maybe i will add some b6 and/or l-dopa for reduced prolactin and increased GH/dopamine. But at the end of the day i'm wiling to put up with those sides as long as i get the benefits of increased GH.
At the moment im a supervisor on a multi million dollar project so when my commitments are reduced and ultimately hours and stress levels i'm gonna smash a fairly intensive oral steroid cycle to get the most out of all of this.. can't wait for that.

popo

Awards
Ezza,
well I did not have tests but always check my semen count and last was a year ago and it was great, so there was no need for hormones check as this one is ok. My doc. said that the only was importand free test not the total test, because total test someone can have high but a lot of it binding to SHBG and go inactive- so free testosterone is what makes all of good things.
before my testosterone was fine. ALso I found that there are people with very low total test but with normal free test and they are muscular and normal in every way without signs of testosterone deficiency. I am not sure why now total was low -it was a 10 days after finish with ghrp-6 so maybe prolactin did not get down yet. in that time I wan not in the mood for sex but now surely am when I discontinued it. I did not get any gino from ghrp-6 but was tired all the time and libido problems occured.
my last steroid cycle was 4 year ago . I feel great now ,energetic ,without AAS, without peptides - I will go no with tongkat extract a little.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
... total testosterone was below normal but free testosterone was high normal - nothing else in use for years so I figured it could be only from ghrp-6...
Hmm..are you saying that GHRP-6 boosted your free test levels?

popo

Awards
Hmm..are you saying that GHRP-6 boosted your free test levels?
No, I said that probably due to prolactin increase my TOTAL T levels drop, but than SHBG was very low to conpesate and allow body to have free testosterone than instead when total T was low.

ghrp-6 dont boost testosterone. Hmm...