ORAL peptides???? ghrp-6 cjc

JKC12482

Awards
i was wondering if one could use the ghrp-6 and cjc 1295 or whatever it's called orally, i was just wondering and also when mixing the lypholized powder for these growth hormone peptides, i use bacteriostatic water instead of acetic acid like lr3 igf-1 right? I'm just wondering if anyone has used these products orally

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
No, you can not take them orally. Yes, you reconstitute them with Bac. water.

JKC12482

Awards
i can't seem to find something that i don't have to use 3 times a day, i need something that can be used once or twice a week as i have my own business and travel thousands of miles a week, i mean i guess i could but then it wouldn't be that convenient

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
There is the DAC version of CJC-1295 That has a half life of 8 days. You shoot it twice a week. Just make SURE whoever you get it from is selling the DAC version, otherwise its half life is 3 hours and your back to shooting twice a day or so.

DavesNotHere

DavesNotHere

Awards
Hexaghen, sub-buccal tablets for oral administration contain IGF-1 Optimizing synergistic compounds:

GHRP-2 Hexapeptide Acetate
cis -4, 17(20)-pregnadiene-3,16-dione
trans-4, 17(20)-pregnadiene-3,16-dione

JKC12482

Awards
thanks for the info guys , the cjc sounds great can someone pm me a source??

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Asking for sources is asking to be banned.

ezza

Awards
  • Established
i think you can take them orally, i've seen research where they compared inject to oral oral dosages... from memory the results were showed that you can take it orally... except the oral dose was something crazy like 30mg... where as inject was 100mcg... thats 300day @ 100mcg worth for one oral dose.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
i think you can take them orally, i've seen research where they compared inject to oral oral dosages... from memory the results were showed that you can take it orally... except the oral dose was something crazy like 30mg... where as inject was 100mcg... thats 300day @ 100mcg worth for one oral dose.
Even if you are right, and I don't think you are, why would you waste that much? :think:

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
you gotta be kiddin me, it's a perfectly legal substance that everybody on here takes, it's not steroids or anything like that

No I'm not kidding you. This is not a source board. You need to spend some time reading the rules before you get banned through ignorance.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
you gotta be kiddin me, it's a perfectly legal substance that everybody on here takes, it's not steroids or anything like that
You are wrong on so many levels. As Red said, read the board rules.

DavesNotHere

DavesNotHere

Awards
When IBE first introduced them it was in oral form. I forget the name. I think the actives where hexarelin and ghrp-6. I could be wrong.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Ah.. those were the Tropins. Hexatropin and another containing IGF-LR3. Unfortunatly, the proprietary carrier was made unavailable to them. They were great though. I think it was some sort of Buccal carrier (might have spelled that wrong)

DavesNotHere

DavesNotHere

Awards
Ah.. those were the Tropins. Hexatropin and another containing IGF-LR3. Unfortunatly, the proprietary carrier was made unavailable to them. They were great though. I think it was some sort of Buccal carrier (might have spelled that wrong)
Hexatropin! I couldn't remember. Thanks

JKC12482

Awards
oratropin, i took it and did not have success compared to inj. igf 1