Stacking GH and CJC-1295/GHRP-6...sort of

Bert1u

Awards
GH

5/2 4 iu a day

and

CJC-1295/GHRP-6 stack..only on the weekends..3x's a day..

opinions?

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
GH

5/2 4 iu a day

and

CJC-1295/GHRP-6 stack..only on the weekends..3x's a day..

opinions?
Opinions about what? You trying to gain muscle? ...then you need to add some test and insulin.

You trying to lose fat? ...then you need to break the GH in two spaced out administrations taken while insulin is not present and add at least at night weekdays as well. Diet & cardio...

Bert1u

Awards
Opinions about what? You trying to gain muscle? ...then you need to add some test and insulin.

You trying to lose fat? ...then you need to break the GH in two spaced out administrations taken while insulin is not present and add at least at night weekdays as well. Diet & cardio...

Actually....

I am interested in GH in the anti aging benefits.

This would be my second run of GH ..

The previous run I did 2/ iu in a.m and 2 iu in the afternoon
Along with Test ..Tren.. EQ...I had great results

5/2...6 months

However, after reading Dave Palumbo's opinions he said taken all in the am on an empty stomach...it would work just as well.

After 3 months of GH- I plan on going back on ....test/tren
and continuing to 6 months..

The GHRP/CJC on weekends would help extend this out.

What do you mean by adding at night and weekdays with regard to losing fat?

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
However, after reading Dave Palumbo's opinions he said taken all in the am on an empty stomach...it would work just as well.
If you split it into two 2iu doses you will after the first dose have a rise in GH plasma for several hours. The intracellular pathway Stat5b needs several hours of off time to resensitize as does the ERK pathway which they will get when GH in plasma comes back to baseline for a couple of hours.

At that point 2 more iu of GH will be effective again.

You take GH to maximize those intracellular events because they mediate the eventual synthesis of proteins, are involved in metabolism and synthesize IGF-1...you don't take GH just because you want more of it in plasma.

What do you mean by adding at night and weekdays with regard to losing fat?
I mistyped. I meant add GHRP-6 pre-bed on weekdays.

Dave Palumbo

If a man doesn't know something, if he is ignorant on a particular subject because he is too lazy to take even a single step to inform himself. If that man then displays his ignorance in a public way by speaking as an authority on something he knows nothing about.... that calls into question all that he has to say on everything else. That man is Dave Palumbo and he displayed this behavior in a recent issue of MD magazine on the topic of CJC-1295 & GHRP-6.

...and you want to take the advise of this guy...tsk...tsk. Shame on you Bert. You should know better.

Bert1u

Awards
...and you want to take the advise of this guy...tsk...tsk. Shame on you Bert. You should know better.
lol..

thank you for the great advice

Ill go back to what I know was effective..and heeding your advice..

2 split....2 iu....in am.......2 iu in pm

and adding 100mcg of ghrp at night---pre bed

than on the weekends

ghrp/"cjc" ....split 3x's

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
Ill go back to what I know was effective..and heeding your advice..
Dr. Crisler called me a "True INTERNET guru" on Superhuman radio's show on CJC-1295. :)

* On June 16, 2004, an indictment was unsealed in San Diego, California that charged David Palumbo, a bodybuilder and editor-in-chief of Rx Muscle magazine, with conspiring to unlawfully distribute human growth hormone and traffic in counterfeit goods. According to the indictment, Palumbo obtained counterfeit Serostim and sold it to bodybuilders who did not possess lawful prescriptions for the drug. The indictment further alleged that Palumbo sent his payments in cash by commercial interstate carriers such as Federal Express, often contained within the pages of a copy of the bodybuilding magazine he edited. The source of the counterfeit Serostim for Palumbo proved to be Bill Young who pled guilty on February 19, 2003 to trafficking in counterfeit goods. The counterfeit Serostim produced by the defendants in this case was identified by the fact that the hologram on the box was a sticker, rather than an imprint on the box itself. Palumbo faces 5 years in prison and/or a $250,000 fine. - Statement of WILLIAM K. HUBBARD before the UNITED STATES SENATE July 14, 2004

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Dr. Crisler called me a "True INTERNET guru" on Superhuman radio's show on CJC-1295. :)

* On June 16, 2004, an indictment was unsealed in San Diego, California that charged David Palumbo, a bodybuilder and editor-in-chief of Rx Muscle magazine, with conspiring to unlawfully distribute human growth hormone and traffic in counterfeit goods. According to the indictment, Palumbo obtained counterfeit Serostim and sold it to bodybuilders who did not possess lawful prescriptions for the drug. The indictment further alleged that Palumbo sent his payments in cash by commercial interstate carriers such as Federal Express, often contained within the pages of a copy of the bodybuilding magazine he edited. The source of the counterfeit Serostim for Palumbo proved to be Bill Young who pled guilty on February 19, 2003 to trafficking in counterfeit goods. The counterfeit Serostim produced by the defendants in this case was identified by the fact that the hologram on the box was a sticker, rather than an imprint on the box itself. Palumbo faces 5 years in prison and/or a $250,000 fine. - Statement of WILLIAM K. HUBBARD before the UNITED STATES SENATE July 14, 2004
Hey Dat, anyway we can listen to that show you were on (assuming it's an actual radio show)???

disgraziato

Awards
Awesome, thanks man!

LOL, 4:05-4:12......doc is talking about how BBers are the 1st to figure all these new drugs out, but the issue is they end up taking way too much and kill themselves.
LOL...but not us Papa...we've got Dat in our corner, for those who are smart enough to listen up