IGF-1 LR3 Acne

audiosoft

Awards
I did 4 weeks cylce of LR3 and I had great results. I mean really good except after a while I noticed increase of oily skin and I started to break out.

My back was the first to start breaking out, but soon it stopped and my face continued. I quit the IGF and completely stopped working out for 2 weeks to give it a rest. The acne had gone worse and now it has been a month and a half and I started to get big red white heads.

I started accutane, I used to have bad acne before then I took accutane for 8 months and I been clear from 2005.

I have completely stopped going to the gym.

I am losing mass and I have gone down in weight, though not as fast as I thought. I think the cycle of IGF is helping me keep some.... is it good idea to continue working out while on accutane ?

I was reading that due to insuline spike your acne gets worst, and IGF is stopping sebum oil , but while working out we tend to produce more along with high levels of insuline. I also used to take p-slin and Anabolic Pump... now I am worried that if I use them I will get a worse case.

Any help ?

I only used 1mg of IGF-1 LR3... 9mg still left in my fridge :( don't see using this stuff again. It did work for me but not risking my skin for it.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
Any help ?
Sure. Stop f@cking about with hormones. Take you acne treatment & lift weights naturally. If you don't want insulin then stop taking in sugar & PWO sugar/protein shakes.

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
the last time i stopped dieting/lifting abruptly cuz i burned myself out from it (seeking out the other happiness? LOL),,,,i had dishydrotic eczema on my hands for a year or two, what a mistake that was.

dont stop or start anything abruptly your body will hate you for it lol

im not surprised igf or insulin makes more acne...but you shouldnt stop working out, why? from accutane? it dries out the joints and i got injured but just warm up well get some joint supps (glucosamine, cissus blah etc)

accutane another round will take care of your sebum gland, i guess you are more worried about skin so you stopped lifting from the fear or spiking test/slin etc? igflr3 ACTS like slin so igf will make things worse in terms of acne.

i had to go trhough 3-4 long accutane therapies when i aws in college,,,that wasnt from juice (made it worse but had it was bad to begin with) and im still oily at 28. and that is not unusual alot of kids i know that had bad acne went through several treatments to really zap the oil gland so to speak. right now its manageable with topical and oral antibiotics.

go back to the gym, stop igf, eat good food (non processed food),,,i hear if you stop lifting you cant post on the boards anymore lol j/k

MuscleResearch

MuscleResearch

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea if you don't use igf or slin you can't post on here : )

J/k.

I have not seen many people that experience that extreme acne problems from IGF.

You weren't using anything else?

Also I see no reason to stop lifting just because you are on accutane.

What is your dose of accutane? What was your first accutane cycle like?

MuscleResearch

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
Supplements 3
Supplements 0