peptide dosage.

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
I have used all dosages of all peptide's and come to the conclusion that one high dose a week is better than spliting the dose into 2 doses. This is with, at least PEG-MGF(2mg/day max.once a week), CJC-1295 (1.5mg/day max. per week), and Long IGF-1 R3 (100mcg./day max. Twice a week). I like this better than any thing.:nutkick:

likkayouth

Awards
I have used all dosages of all peptide's and come to the conclusion that one high dose a week is better than spliting the dose into 2 doses. This is with, at least PEG-MGF(2mg/day max.once a week), CJC-1295 (1.5mg/day max. per week), and Long IGF-1 R3 (100mcg./day max. Twice a week). I like this better than any thing.:nutkick:
So you have gone through all possible combinations between these 3 peptides, their dosage amounts and dosing schedules? For how long for each combination? How old are you? 100?

disgraziato

Awards
I think it safe to say you most likely have GRF-129 as opposed to true unmodified cjc-1295; therefore once weekly administration isn't efficient or sufficient for that matter...IMO

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I think it safe to say you most likely have GRF-129 as opposed to true unmodified cjc-1295; therefore once weekly administration isn't efficient or sufficient for that matter...IMO
i was about to present that idea.
I dont see how once weekly suffices for anything maybe other than PegMGF which is recomended to be dosed 1 E3D...

GHRP6 I know you had not mentioned it but would never be effective at once a week.
IGF-1 - while its effects remain you have to consider dose and how frequently you work out. Results will be available but you may get a bit more outta more frequent doses.

Diet is somethign to consider during your 2/3 trial runs.

Please expand for us.

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
So you have gone through all possible combinations between these 3 peptides, their dosage amounts and dosing schedules? For how long for each combination? How old are you? 100?
!st time I used CJC-1295 (modified GHRH not the DAC-GHRH) and PEG-MGF both at 1-2mg/wk for 9 months and got good results.
This time I'm using the CJC-1295 (DAC-GHRH) at 1mg/wk, PEG-MGF 2mg/wk (unmodified version), and Long IGF-1 R3 at 200mcg/wk all for 5 months and I'm seeing a lot better mass gains and fat loss.
I've done Long IGF-1 R3 for 30days a 100mcg/day and lost a lot of BF.

I'm 39 today.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
!st time I used CJC-1295 (modified GHRH not the DAC-GHRH) and PEG-MGF both at 1-2mg/wk for 9 months and got good results.
This time I'm using the CJC-1295 (DAC-GHRH) at 1mg/wk, PEG-MGF 2mg/wk (unmodified version), and Long IGF-1 R3 at 200mcg/wk all for 5 months and I'm seeing a lot better mass gains and fat loss.

I'm 39 today.
Are you using AAS along w/CJC & GHRP? Notice any libido issues?

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
Certificate of analysis
CJC-1295
sequence: H-Tyr-D-Ala-Asp-Ala-Ile-Phe-Thr-Gln-Ser-Tyr-Agr-Lys-Val-Leu-Ala-Gln-Leu-Ser-Ala-Arg-Lys-Leu-Leu-Gln-Asp-Ile-Leu-Ser-Arg-Lsy(Maleimidopropionyl)-NH2 is what I have. The red top vial's in avart are CJC-1295 (GHRH without the maleimidopropionyl) and the blue are PEG-MGF.

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
Are you using AAS along w/CJC & GHRP? Notice any libido issues?
I just finished a tren/test/turinabol cycle and I think CJC-1295 is awsome for improving libido. I'v heard the PT-141 is good for libido?

likkayouth

Awards

I'm 39 today.
So you've used 2 different dosages of each GHRH +- DAC, MGF and IGF1. That is not all.

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
So you've used 2 different dosages of each GHRH +- DAC, MGF and IGF1. That is not all.
I also used letrozole, exemastane, toremifene, nolva, clomid, HCG, T4/T3, AAS's, PLCAR, HGH, and inj. B-Complex in different combinations. I would have to write a book to tell all of the different cycle's.
I have six more weeks of the GHRH + DAC, MGF, and IGF-1 left then I'll probably just stick with the GHRH + DAC for another year and maybe a little OT, and epistane. Taking these hormones definetely changes my attitude from down right mean to being unambitious and non-social. I finished a tren/test cycle just before christmas and am taking 1mg klonopin before bed to relax my attitude. Now the AAS's are inactive I'm feeling a little unmotivated and like I'm ready to finish the peptides and switch to DAC-GHRH at 1mg/wk as a stand alone.