Help with my goals?

JKC12482

Awards
this is the first time i've posted in awhile but i'm a veteran of bodybuilding and message boards, but have been out of the game as far as knowledge goes, of the new peptides. the ghrp6 and the cjc1295 are interesting to me, and also the dlys3 ghrp-6, i'm looking to lose around 3-5 lbs. of fat, and gain one or two pounds of muscle, i am 6ft. tall, 200 lbs. on the dot at 7% b/f underwater weighing, and caliper said i was 6% i'd like to get to 5% it's very easy for me to stay lean, that being said i'd like to run these peptides with lr3igf-1 or mgf, i have used the lr3 before and had great success, oh, and money is not an issue either but i don't want to waste my money, so if you could help me pick something out, i'd be very thankful

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
GH frag 176-191? It's known for its strong fat burning effects. At the same time, it's known to degrade during shipping.

Have your considered this, and maybe T3?

JKC12482

Awards
one of the places that carries that product, actually is about 2 hrs. from my house, maybe i can arrange to pick it up so the chance of degrading is low, the t3 i ran long ago, maybe 4 yrs, and i lost alot of muscle, my metabolism is really really fast, so i'd rather have something that's going to take it off slowly

JKC12482

Awards
what dose t3 would you consider during a run of the gh frag papa?? I did some before like i said, i think 25 mcg/day, and got extremely extremely, lean

JKC12482

Awards
also, one last question isn't there a ghrp-6 that can keep you from being hungry, because i know one has something to do with ghrelin and that makes you hungry, i already have a ridiculous appetite, i eat 8 small meals a day, and stay lean, but sometimes it can be torture, i can't imagine adding to my appetite

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
what dose t3 would you consider during a run of the gh frag papa?? I did some before like i said, i think 25 mcg/day, and got extremely extremely, lean, also i was on tren and winny
I'm not a real experienced T3 user so I recommend getting feedback from others.

25mcg though is a very low dose. Typically it's run up to 100mcg or even higher. You really need to know what you're doing though if you do run at these levels. You taper your dose up and then back down. The cycle lasts ~ 6 weeks, usually.

I've never used GH frag, so I cannot comment on how well it runs w/T3 JKC.

JKC12482

Awards
I'm not a real experienced T3 user so I recommend getting feedback from others.

25mcg though is a very low dose. Typically it's run up to 100mcg or even higher. You really need to know what you're doing though if you do run at these levels. You taper your dose up and then back down. The cycle lasts ~ 6 weeks, usually.

I've never used GH frag, so I cannot comment on how well it runs w/T3 JKC.
I'm just scared of muscle loss with the T3 but i think you're right in recommending it, it seems like alot of the pros at my old gym took it in small doses with synthetic gh

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
I'm just scared of muscle loss with the T3 but i think you're right in recommending it, it seems like alot of the pros at my old gym took it in small doses with synthetic gh
Well yes, T3 substitutes the drop in thyroid output typically seen w/GH use.

disgraziato

Awards
I'm not sure as to the efficiency of it, but there are some places that have the ghrp-6 with [D-Lys³] to neutralize, so to speak, the ghrelin which is secreted along w/ your GH spike...never tried it, never heard or read any feedback on it though.....
Bump anybody?

JKC12482

Awards
I'm not sure as to the efficiency of it, but there are some places that have the ghrp-6 with [D-Lys³] to neutralize, so to speak, the ghrelin which is secreted along w/ your GH spike...never tried it, never heard or read any feedback on it though.....
Bump anybody?
I've heard that before but i can't remember where, i'm glad that's an option

likkayouth

Awards
to neutralize, so to speak, the ghrelin which is secreted along w/ your GH spike
I don't think ghrelin is secreted with a GH spike. I think ghrelin stimulates a GH spike.

In animals, ghrelin is secreted in a pulsatile manner without strict correlation with GH levels but in association with food intake episodes (Bagnasco et al., 2002b; Tolle et al., 2002).In humans ghrelin secretion undergoes marked variations throughout the day, with peaks preceding food intake, suggesting that the latter is triggered by ghrelin discharge (Cummings et al., 2001, 2002b, 2004); these findings have not been confirmed by others (Barkan et al., 2003).