My Experience with GHRP-6

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
[I'm using it for 5 days now (dosing 100 mcg 3/day), besides the increased hunger, I am noticing full muscle pumps that last throughout the day and the thing that stunned me the most, my acne has cleared for over 95 %. I always have had acne since the age of 14 and now I am 27 years old and it just vanished like that, incredible! I love it so far]

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
hmmmmm, ill have to wait to see what the "pros" on the subject think of the GHRP helping acne. i dint monitor mine during my use.

Maybe less stress and positive attitude attributed to it. But if i was severe and its almost all gone, then mood would not effect it that much.

good to hear you like.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow. Acne I would want to hear more about this. I Know HGH helps with smoothing skin but thats HGH.

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
hmmmmm, ill have to wait to see what the "pros" on the subject think of the GHRP helping acne. i dint monitor mine during my use.

Maybe less stress and positive attitude attributed to it. But if i was severe and its almost all gone, then mood would not effect it that much.

good to hear you like.

Thanks, I'll keep this updated. I will report back in 4 weeks or so.

I also have some acne scars, but they have become smaller and smaller. This is some potent stuff and pretty cheap too.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I'll keep this updated. I will report back in 4 weeks or so.

I also have some acne scars, but they have become smaller and smaller. This is some potent stuff and pretty cheap too.
I have the similar situation so if i ever run it solo again ill be sure to watch these things.

LOL at PAPA. Oh geez...

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
GHRP-6 leads to the release of GH..sooo......
I thought it led to GHRP release. Now you're confusing me.

Shouldn't that be Human GHRP-6? I tried the GHRP-7 version but that was just too much GHRP released. But I think it might be a luckier version cus I won $5 in scratch lottery and I got laid...well almost but thats a whole nuther story.

Anyway so yeah.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
... my acne has cleared for over 95 %...
Thats great to read.

Other effects I've seen reported is that several are reporting that they are less susceptible to sickness due to GHRP-6.

My cool GHRP-6 effect is that I don't feel that my LH has ever completely shutdown during 6 months of a low testosterone cycle so my HPTA has never been completely shut down. Suppressed sure but not off. :)

My bad effect is that test/GRF/GHRP-6 for 6 months increased my body hair greatly. :(

Anyway bro it is good to read that such a low cost peptide had such huge positive effects for you.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Thats great to read.

Other effects I've seen reported is that several are reporting that they are less susceptible to sickness due to GHRP-6.

My cool GHRP-6 effect is that I don't feel that my LH has ever completely shutdown during 6 months of a low testosterone cycle so my HPTA has never been completely shut down. Suppressed sure but not off. :)

My bad effect is that test/GRF/GHRP-6 for 6 months increased my body hair greatly. :(

Anyway bro it is good to read that such a low cost peptide had such huge positive effects for you.
AH-HA! This will prob. explain the mysterious hairs that have been cropping up on my back. My g/f has noticed hairs on my back and I do NOT have a hairy back. I didn't even think it could be from peptides...I just sort of thought it was age-related.

jg0524

jg0524

Awards
ok...... this is my last thread bumper upper... i feel bad and i'll wait to get to 20 - i hope to start my log tomorrow.

Hey guys - just realized this is my first post - YIKES - I read on here often - and am about to start my own trial of peptides - cjc-1295, ghrp-6, and igf-1 with my PCT treatment after my bulker. I am a mod on a smaller forum and use larger forums like this for info on AAS and Peptide information that we don't have. I need to get my Post count to 20 so that I can start posting my log under the IGF-1/GH section for others to read.

Thanks to Dat and the others for all the great info!

JG

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
ok...... this is my last thread bumper upper... i feel bad and i'll wait to get to 20 - i hope to start my log tomorrow.

Hey guys - just realized this is my first post - YIKES - I read on here often - and am about to start my own trial of peptides - cjc-1295, ghrp-6, and igf-1 with my PCT treatment after my bulker. I am a mod on a smaller forum and use larger forums like this for info on AAS and Peptide information that we don't have. I need to get my Post count to 20 so that I can start posting my log under the IGF-1/GH section for others to read.

Thanks to Dat and the others for all the great info!

JG
jg, I will create a thread for you in the GENERAL Section where you can take your dump. ;) I'll title it "jg0524 introduction".

DUMP HERE: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/general-chat/113537-jg0524-introduction.html#post1745536

totalrecomp

Awards
Thats great to read.

I also get some interesting positive sides if you will, such as wound healing. I also thought I was noticing hair regrowth on my head. Alas it was just wishfull thinking as I have ran GHRP6 for the better part of six months now and have really not seen substantial regrowth of hair.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
...I have ran GHRP6 for the better part of six months now and have really not seen substantial regrowth of hair.
Well after 6 months on both GRF(1-29) & GHRP-6 I'd say that it reduced/eliminated shedding. It did so during a time when I had low dose test administration...so I know there was some estrogen & DHT conversion because at various times the nips & prostate felt it. BUT the hair didn't really shed like I would have expected. :thumbsup:

I can not say their is regrowth either. :(

The one thing I expected though was that my few gray hairs only visible on sideburns and chest hair would "color up". But that hasn't happened either.

So I just shaved my chest so I could look like a boy again...kinda like Papa. :lol: Unfortunately it grew back within 30 or 40 seconds. I put the razor down, toweled off and BOOM it had regrown. So I guess I wasn't cut out to be a boy. I don't know how Papa does it.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Well after 6 months on both GRF(1-29) & GHRP-6 I'd say that it reduced/eliminated shedding. It did so during a time when I had low dose test administration...so I know there was some estrogen & DHT conversion because at various times the nips & prostate felt it. BUT the hair didn't really shed like I would have expected. :thumbsup:

I can not say their is regrowth either. :(

The one thing I expected though was that my few gray hairs only visible on sideburns and chest hair would "color up". But that hasn't happened either.

So I just shaved my chest so I could look like a boy again...kinda like Papa. :lol: Unfortunately it grew back within 30 or 40 seconds. I put the razor down, toweled off and BOOM it had regrown. So I guess I wasn't cut out to be a boy. I don't know how Papa does it.
.....hold on, I have to put my waders on...... the sh!t in here is getting too deep.

Dat refuses to believe that the faster, less expensive solution to anti-aging (shaving) is superior to his precious peptides. :lol: