growth hormone and hair transplant

youknoww

Awards
I'm going to be having a hair transplant in about 2 months....i wasn't blessed w/favorable hair genetics to say the least...anyways it takes approximately 6 months for the transplanted hair to start to grow...do you think hgh would accelerate the growth of this transplanted hair? also any other guys had success with a hair transplant? I can't wait till I can stop wearin a damn hat everywhere I go

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to be having a hair transplant in about 2 months....i wasn't blessed w/favorable hair genetics to say the least...anyways it takes approximately 6 months for the transplanted hair to start to grow...do you think hgh would accelerate the growth of this transplanted hair? also any other guys had success with a hair transplant? I can't wait till I can stop wearin a damn hat everywhere I go
It greatly increased my body hair and the hair growth rate on my head.

I can not imagine that it wouldn't have a positive impact.

As far as hair transplant ...a good doctor makes a difference. I assume you have a good doctor but I'll say it just in case...avoid Bosley. I have read horror stories. He has had his CA license suspended...lawsuits, etc..

Good luck.

youknoww

Awards
It greatly increased my body hair and the hair growth rate on my head.

I can not imagine that it wouldn't have a positive impact.

As far as hair transplant ...a good doctor makes a difference. I assume you have a good doctor but I'll say it just in case...avoid Bosley. I have read horror stories. He has had his CA license suspended...lawsuits, etc..

Good luck.
Thank Dat...just trying to do anything to speed a long the process... yeah definitely not going to bosley...they charge almost double compared to my doctor and their clientel photos do not look very good at all...havent heard hardly anything good about them

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/

i recommend Dr. Glenn Charles, Boca Raton FL. he did mine and I have a better hairline now than in highschool.

youknoww

Awards
i recommend Dr. Glenn Charles, Boca Raton FL. he did mine and I have a better hairline now than in highschool.

how many grafts did you have done? I'm lookin at about 1500...i'm only 21 so this probly won't be the only one as i'd say hair in the back will begin to fall out as I get older...wanna get it done early so it's not as noticeable

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/

I stumbled onto this site a while back ...actually their forum is a great place to read: http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums

...In fact when I just clicked the link to make sure it worked my eye caught a fraud thread where a clinic was claiming that a New Jersey Clinic is using their before & after videos and was defiant about removing them when asked!!

Good resource CED. :thumbsup:

956Vette

Awards
Check out PAI medical group

Had a great experience with these folks 8 yrs back. Since youre 21 I dont think gh is something that will make all that much difference. Best of luck!

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I stumbled onto this site a while back ...actually their forum is a great place to read: http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums

...In fact when I just clicked the link to make sure it worked my eye caught a fraud thread where a clinic was claiming that a New Jersey Clinic is using their before & after videos and was defiant about removing them when asked!!

Good resource CED. :thumbsup:
off hand I know Dr. Feller in NY is legit with you are looking to stay in the NorthEast... otherwise my guy will fly you down, stick you in a hotel for 2 nights and fix you up good :)

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
CED!

I just like seeing you post bro.

You are without a doubt the BEST guinea pig in the history of peptides.

Here's a guy that was so curious about what IGF-1 could do in the area of injury repair that he went out and shattered his kneecap & shredded the muscle so severely that his surgeon said it was about the worst he'd seen.

Then he set up a healing protocol post surgery with IGF-1 and healed at such an alarming rate that the doctors soon gathered around and made him do "stupid human tricks" with his rapidly healing knee.

"Kick the accounts payable guys butt again Ced", they'd yell and then squeal with delight as Ced extended his wounded leg...billing statements flying in the air.

Then Ced sat down and wrote a healing log here at AM which was the first of its kind and still by far the best. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/igf-1-gh/48232-post-surgery-igf.html

So Ced bro I sure do appreciate you. ...and when you pulled out half your hair follicle by follicle (except that one day when you became impatient and took out a clump) just so you could test out hair replacement surgeons...I thought "man this guinea pig done gone crazy".

But now I see what the mad guinea pig saw a coming his way...a beautiful head of hair...

...seriously CED I pay attention and anyone who reads this thread should know that if CED says Dr. Glenn Charles of Boca Raton FL is THE guy...he's THE guy.

Thanks for the name. I'll check him out. What you thought I was going to go see him w/o vetting him first? :lol:

off hand I know Dr. Feller in NY is legit with you are looking to stay in the NorthEast... otherwise my guy will fly you down, stick you in a hotel for 2 nights and fix you up good :)

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
hahah thank you man... the guinea pig days are sort of over. I'm certain the IGF helped my knee because I had surgery (patellar tendon - partial repair) on the other one w/o the IGF and the healing has been MUCH slower.

this is a plug for what I'm doing these days:
www.bradppresents.com (mods can edit it out if they wish!)
I'm an online coach there and hoping to be an in-field coach coming up in about a year. It's incredible and completely legit.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
how many grafts did you have done? I'm lookin at about 1500...i'm only 21 so this probly won't be the only one as i'd say hair in the back will begin to fall out as I get older...wanna get it done early so it's not as noticeable
just over 2000. And he put them all in the front.
i'm Chris_HT on that blog site.

most doctors will want you to use the meds - finasteride & minoxidil for a while before a transplant
finasteride is a good idea to keep what you have

if the crown is the issue:
Spencer Forrest : Toppik (this will COMPLETELY conceal it)

if the hairline is the issue:
DermMatch Instant Hair Loss Concealer (this will nearly completely conceal it)

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
this is a plug for what I'm doing these days:
bradppresents ...
I'm an online coach there and hoping to be an in-field coach coming up in about a year. It's incredible and completely legit.
"Want to start bringing hot women home with you ASAP… even while she’s being hit on by richer, better looking, more experienced guys?"

Dude I'm the richer, better looking, more experienced guy.

I don't appreciate you teaching guys how to steal my women. :)

Good for you CED. I was afraid your link to your day job was going to be boring. :thumbsup: Hopefully you'll make plenty of money.

youknoww

Awards
just over 2000. And he put them all in the front.
i'm Chris_HT on that blog site.

most doctors will want you to use the meds - finasteride & minoxidil for a while before a transplant
finasteride is a good idea to keep what you have

if the crown is the issue:
Spencer Forrest : (this will COMPLETELY conceal it)

if the hairline is the issue:
(this will nearly completely conceal it)
That dermmatch actually doesnt look too bad i might try that right after my transplant to try and conceal it until the hair starts to grow in...I checked out the Dr. you recommended and his results look great...I might switch to him..I was going to go with Dr Jerry Cooley in Charlotte NC