Sarm S4

Darron Bryant

Awards
Ok guys today is my 1st day of using SARM S4. I will be using 150 mg per day split into 3 doses for 4 to 5 weeks. Below you will find a list of all supplements I am taking.

Sarm S4
RPM
Drive
Anabolic Pump
Neovar

Dosed all 150 mg today and at this time I can feel no difference during the course of the day or in my workout.

Body Weight - 351.2 lbs

Darron

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Are you planning on using any supps to try and help/stave off the potential vision problems?

Good luck with it, i am interested to hear what you have to say about it.:thumbsup:

Darron Bryant

Awards
Are you planning on using any supps to try and help/stave off the potential vision problems?

Good luck with it, i am interested to hear what you have to say about it.:thumbsup:
I will not be using anything for the possible vision problem. I hope to be one of the lucky ones that do not get it.

Darron

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
at 150mg you will more than likely have some blurred vision and or trouble adjusting to bright lights

Darron Bryant

Awards
at 150mg you will more than likely have some blurred vision and or trouble adjusting to bright lights
You might be right but I am being pretty conservative with my dose setting at about 1 mg per kg of body weight and of course the dose of 150 mg is spread out over 3 times during the day. Short of it I hope to avoid the vision problem.

Darron

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
spacing the doses will help. you should also update your progress over at outlawmuscle, there is a sarm4 thread dedicated to peoples experiences with it. the guy running the thread cold use your imput.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
spacing the doses will help. you should also update your progress over at outlawmuscle, there is a sarm4 thread dedicated to peoples experiences with it. the guy running the thread cold use your imput.
Have you ran S4 before?

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
i have some but have yet to have time to use it. ill probably use it during a cruise period to see what it does in terms of body comp. my friend and training partner just got done using it for 5 weeks and he leaned out tremendously without changing his diet, undoubtably impressive to say the least. he used 100mg for 2 weeks and 150 for the remaining 3, i remember him complaining about his vision almost every day. he had issues with adjusting to light more than any blurring of vision.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Pardon my ignorance. I'm assuming this SARM doesn't suppress natural hormone production? Does it stimulate FSH and LH production? Can it be used during PCT?

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i have some but have yet to have time to use it. ill probably use it during a cruise period to see what it does in terms of body comp. my friend and training partner just got done using it for 5 weeks and he leaned out tremendously without changing his diet, undoubtably impressive to say the least. he used 100mg for 2 weeks and 150 for the remaining 3, i remember him complaining about his vision almost every day. he had issues with adjusting to light more than any blurring of vision.
Did he try and take anything for the vision probs? I am just curious if these supps will actually alleviate some of that side effect, or if it is a waste..

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Just so you guys know. If you have access to theses, keep an eye out for RAD140. An official goverment grant was pased to test it which start early 09'. It has been very promising so far in pre-lim. testing.

Goodluck. Ill be watching.

Darron Bryant

Awards
Pardon my ignorance. I'm assuming this SARM doesn't suppress natural hormone production? Does it stimulate FSH and LH production? Can it be used during PCT?
So far tester have used on the low side 50 mg up to 200 mg per day and have said it would be a great product for a standalone run, stack with other anabolics or even run during PCT. Seems to be a very...very versatile product.

Darron

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
a solid source is discontinuing his sale until he finds how to fix the vision problems people are getting. LAME WHO GIVES A ****. makes ugly chicks look better

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
a solid source is discontinuing his sale until he finds how to fix the vision problems people are getting. LAME WHO GIVES A ****. makes ugly chicks look better
Lol. I liked S4 with my research, and the vision problems were very slight for me personally. Ugly chicks were still ugly during research btw.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
I'm assuming these vision problems are only temporary. Are they like clomid?

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm assuming these vision problems are only temporary. Are they like clomid?
Ya seems to be a temp. thing. People complain about lessened night vision, things having weird tints, and trouble from going from light/dark, from what i understand.

Darron Bryant

Awards
2nd full day on S4 (150 mg) and I have to say during my cardio I felt a slight increase in endurance over normal and muscles feel fuller/tighter. Im not saying this is the S4 since like I said this is only my 2nd full day.

Body Weight - 351.4 lbs

Darron

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Lol. I liked S4 with my research, and the vision problems were very slight for me personally. Ugly chicks were still ugly during research btw.
Can we hear why you liked S4? What were your results? Any sides, other than vision issues? How did you run it.

:) Thanks for any input matt!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
2nd full day on S4 (150 mg) and I have to say during my cardio I felt a slight increase in endurance over normal and muscles feel fuller/tighter. Im not saying this is the S4 since like I said this is only my 2nd full day.

Body Weight - 351.4 lbs

Darron

its gotta be, so far every other one of the logs i read people sy within day 1-3 they feel full/tight, but then they all follow with, it may not be the S4 haha, i think it is!!!!!

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Can we hear why you liked S4? What were your results? Any sides, other than vision issues? How did you run it.

:) Thanks for any input matt!
No problemo papa!

The S4 gave a definite increase in energy and aggression after only 3 days at 150 mg, which made me crave the gym. I noticed strength increases very quickly as well. What I really liked is the "tight" look it gave, and stayed pumped all day. No bloat whatsoever. I occasionally did notice some vision issues, mostly going from sunlight or a bright room to a dimmer environment. The vision thing seemed to come and go, it was not a big problem. The aggression seemed a little moreso than if I was on the same daily dose of say test prop, perhaps because I did not notice the same general sense of well being that test would provide. There was a slight feeling of confidence with underlying aggression throughout my run. Weight gain was not as prominent as test, but any weight gained was solid with little to no fat. I started my run with the dose at 150 mg daily for about a week, than went to a hundred mg per day for about 3 weeks due to the aggression. After that did a three week stint with 50 mg daily, and still noticed positive effect. There was very little difference between 100 and 50 mg for me. And below 100 mg per day, I noticed no vision changes whatsoever.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
IF AR's are being filled, does your body interpret that as a signal that would effect HPTA?

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
IF AR's are being filled, does your body interpret that as a signal that would effect HPTA?
Who knows really, but I don't think so. One thing I had heard before my run with S4, and then noticed while on, is that without a high protein intake test subjects would experience headache, hunger pangs, and other related issues. When my diet was not sufficient I noticed these effects, which were nonexistent with a high protein intake. It was like the body craved protein. We always hear that diet is the true key, and it was quite apparent on S4. Similar to AAS. While AR's seemed to be quite 'filled' I had no indication of HPTA inhibition whatsoever. Ending use abruptly simply resulted in no more positive effects of S4. A recovery period was non-existent.

Darron Bryant

Awards
Ok this is the 3rd day on S4 at 150 mg per day. I have had no vision problems at this time and I can say for a fact endurance is way up and pumps from each exercise came on extra quick and lasted for what seemed to be most of the day. So far I am very pleased with this product.

Body Weight 351.9 lbs

Darron

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Ok this is the 3rd day on S4 at 150 mg per day. I have had no vision problems at this time and I can say for a fact endurance is way up and pumps from each exercise came on extra quick and lasted for what seemed to be most of the day. So far I am very pleased with this product.

Body Weight 351.9 lbs

Darron
what BF% are you atif i may ask? Even better som ebefore and afters would be good. Are you monitoring fat loss:muscle gain?

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
I agree about the protein intake issue; I also noticed this on pegMGF too: when I didn't get enough protein in, I got headaches.

I didnt notice any vision problems, but I got in on the very first batch. The source is a good friend of mine and I am getting ready to add in S-4 with proviron/tbol/anavar/1-T (PP's).

Im no guru though for sure!!

bb

Darron Bryant

Awards
what BF% are you atif i may ask? Even better som ebefore and afters would be good. Are you monitoring fat loss:muscle gain?
Bodyfat is around 18% give or take. Sorry I have no way to post pics from this location. Yes I am monitoring fat loss/muscle gains.

Darron

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bodyfat is around 18% give or take. Sorry I have no way to post pics from this location. Yes I am monitoring fat loss/muscle gains.

Darron
How tall are you?

350lbs at only 18% BF is pretty massive(muscle)..damn. Even in contest condition, youd be over 300lbs:thumbsup:

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are the suggestions for some supplements to help with the vision problems?? I am thinking of trying this out as well as some friends.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Supposedly Bilberry extract, and lutein..

I found a supp called "visual eyes" by source naturals that contains both of these, plus other things, and seems reasonably priced.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
What are the suggestions for some supplements to help with the vision problems?? I am thinking of trying this out as well as some friends.
Do we even know how the vision issues are caused, or what exactly is causing them? It's hard to fix what you don't know.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True but attacking plausible causes to eyesight problems is our best bet for now until we figure out some sort of MOA. I am just wondering as an acquaintance that plays a sport where eyesight and coordination are paramount has inquired me about it so I am doing research for him.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Do we even know how the vision issues are caused, or what exactly is causing them? It's hard to fix what you don't know.

i will see if i can find it. I read i though that its because S4 attaches to a receptor in the retina. Hence the reaosn its temp and goes away once use it over. I will see if i can dig it up. Its near impossible to find decent info on this stuff....i think ill try to wait a few months.

And Charger, i hope you have a good legit source. This isnt the OTC stuff by MHP or LG or whoever makes "SARMs" these days. As far as i know there are about 3 distributers in the US and id have to say 2 prolly wont even be touchable price wise and safety wise.
No dont PM me.

Darron Bryant

Awards
4th day on S4 and the pumps are just insane and endurance is way up. I also noticed that all my weights seemed lighter and I was able to get through the workout with ease compared to the same/similar workout performed befor I started the S4. So far I am lovin the S4 and still no vision problems.

Body Weight - 351.6 lbs

Darron

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are the side effects besides vision problems. Why hasn't this SARM 4 been discussed more. The concept seems great and no suppression.

Maradona

Awards
You might be right but I am being pretty conservative with my dose setting at about 1 mg per kg of body weight and of course the dose of 150 mg is spread out over 3 times during the day. Short of it I hope to avoid the vision problem.

Darron

All you need is 50mg to 100mg daily or 5 days on 2 days off no more than 4 or 6 weeks.

Split your dosages in 2 or even 3 if you can, remember the half life of S-4 is of 4 hours so it clears your system pretty quickly.

More is not better and I would not use it with any hormonal products.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
:head: Didn't know you made your way over here.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Welcome Maradona. Hope you will share your expertise, knowledge and experience with us. Good to see you here. So now my question. What kind of gain (in lean bw) can one reasonably expect in 4-6 weeks? From everything I've read, no one really posts end-of-cycle totals.

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
Darron good to hear you are doing well with S4

I have 3 bottles from the very first batch and im currently using 50mg pre workout only, but im on other **** too.

would love to share my experience but dont want to hijack unless Darron says cool

**** at your weight, i would use more than 150mg lol, but since you are doing well with it, i say stay with it. good luck rest of the way

also could you get some bloodwork 1 week or 2 wks afterwards?

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All you need is 50mg to 100mg daily or 5 days on 2 days off no more than 4 or 6 weeks.

Split your dosages in 2 or even 3 if you can, remember the half life of S-4 is of 4 hours so it clears your system pretty quickly.

More is not better and I would not use it with any hormonal products.

Welcome, please spread your knowledge on Sarm S4. Possible sticky?

Darron Bryant

Awards
Darron good to hear you are doing well with S4

I have 3 bottles from the very first batch and im currently using 50mg pre workout only, but im on other **** too.

would love to share my experience but dont want to hijack unless Darron says cool

**** at your weight, i would use more than 150mg lol, but since you are doing well with it, i say stay with it. good luck rest of the way

also could you get some bloodwork 1 week or 2 wks afterwards?
I say the more info/feedback from people using S4 the better so feel free to post away.

Darron