Sarm S4

Page 1 of 10 1236 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Darron Bryant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    44
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    146
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    27.68%

    Sarm S4


    Ok guys today is my 1st day of using SARM S4. I will be using 150 mg per day split into 3 doses for 4 to 5 weeks. Below you will find a list of all supplements I am taking.

    Sarm S4
    RPM
    Drive
    Anabolic Pump
    Neovar

    Dosed all 150 mg today and at this time I can feel no difference during the course of the day or in my workout.

    Body Weight - 351.2 lbs

    Darron

  2. Board Supporter
    Frank Reynolds's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,667
    Rep Power
    136026
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    13.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Are you planning on using any supps to try and help/stave off the potential vision problems?

    Good luck with it, i am interested to hear what you have to say about it.
  3. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,538
    Rep Power
    77392
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    16.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I'll be watching!
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Darron Bryant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    44
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    146
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    27.68%

    Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    Are you planning on using any supps to try and help/stave off the potential vision problems?

    Good luck with it, i am interested to hear what you have to say about it.
    I will not be using anything for the possible vision problem. I hope to be one of the lucky ones that do not get it.

    Darron
  5. Senior Member
    nephilim666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,107
    Rep Power
    651
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    58.4%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    at 150mg you will more than likely have some blurred vision and or trouble adjusting to bright lights
  6. New Member
    Darron Bryant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    44
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    146
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    27.68%

    Quote Originally Posted by nephilim666 View Post
    at 150mg you will more than likely have some blurred vision and or trouble adjusting to bright lights
    You might be right but I am being pretty conservative with my dose setting at about 1 mg per kg of body weight and of course the dose of 150 mg is spread out over 3 times during the day. Short of it I hope to avoid the vision problem.

    Darron
  7. Senior Member
    nephilim666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,107
    Rep Power
    651
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    58.4%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    spacing the doses will help. you should also update your progress over at outlawmuscle, there is a sarm4 thread dedicated to peoples experiences with it. the guy running the thread cold use your imput.
  8. Board Supporter
    Frank Reynolds's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,667
    Rep Power
    136026
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    13.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by nephilim666 View Post
    spacing the doses will help. you should also update your progress over at outlawmuscle, there is a sarm4 thread dedicated to peoples experiences with it. the guy running the thread cold use your imput.
    Have you ran S4 before?
  9. Senior Member
    nephilim666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,107
    Rep Power
    651
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    58.4%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    i have some but have yet to have time to use it. ill probably use it during a cruise period to see what it does in terms of body comp. my friend and training partner just got done using it for 5 weeks and he leaned out tremendously without changing his diet, undoubtably impressive to say the least. he used 100mg for 2 weeks and 150 for the remaining 3, i remember him complaining about his vision almost every day. he had issues with adjusting to light more than any blurring of vision.
  10. Advanced Member
    MuscleBound1337's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    928
    Rep Power
    575
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    85.97%

    Pardon my ignorance. I'm assuming this SARM doesn't suppress natural hormone production? Does it stimulate FSH and LH production? Can it be used during PCT?
  11. Board Supporter
    Frank Reynolds's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,667
    Rep Power
    136026
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    13.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by nephilim666 View Post
    i have some but have yet to have time to use it. ill probably use it during a cruise period to see what it does in terms of body comp. my friend and training partner just got done using it for 5 weeks and he leaned out tremendously without changing his diet, undoubtably impressive to say the least. he used 100mg for 2 weeks and 150 for the remaining 3, i remember him complaining about his vision almost every day. he had issues with adjusting to light more than any blurring of vision.
    Did he try and take anything for the vision probs? I am just curious if these supps will actually alleviate some of that side effect, or if it is a waste..
  12. Professional Member
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Rep Power
    2358
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    80.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Just so you guys know. If you have access to theses, keep an eye out for RAD140. An official goverment grant was pased to test it which start early 09'. It has been very promising so far in pre-lim. testing.

    Goodluck. Ill be watching.
  13. New Member
    Darron Bryant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    44
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    146
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    27.68%

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleBound1337 View Post
    Pardon my ignorance. I'm assuming this SARM doesn't suppress natural hormone production? Does it stimulate FSH and LH production? Can it be used during PCT?
    So far tester have used on the low side 50 mg up to 200 mg per day and have said it would be a great product for a standalone run, stack with other anabolics or even run during PCT. Seems to be a very...very versatile product.

    Darron
  14. Senior Member
    nephilim666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,107
    Rep Power
    651
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    58.4%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    a solid source is discontinuing his sale until he finds how to fix the vision problems people are getting. LAME WHO GIVES A ****. makes ugly chicks look better
  15. Senior Member
    mattikus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,592
    Rep Power
    335532
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    38.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by nephilim666 View Post
    a solid source is discontinuing his sale until he finds how to fix the vision problems people are getting. LAME WHO GIVES A ****. makes ugly chicks look better
    Lol. I liked S4 with my research, and the vision problems were very slight for me personally. Ugly chicks were still ugly during research btw.
  16. Advanced Member
    MuscleBound1337's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    928
    Rep Power
    575
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    85.97%

    I'm assuming these vision problems are only temporary. Are they like clomid?
  17. Board Supporter
    Frank Reynolds's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,667
    Rep Power
    136026
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    13.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleBound1337 View Post
    I'm assuming these vision problems are only temporary. Are they like clomid?
    Ya seems to be a temp. thing. People complain about lessened night vision, things having weird tints, and trouble from going from light/dark, from what i understand.
  18. New Member
    Darron Bryant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    44
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    146
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    27.68%

    2nd full day on S4 (150 mg) and I have to say during my cardio I felt a slight increase in endurance over normal and muscles feel fuller/tighter. Im not saying this is the S4 since like I said this is only my 2nd full day.

    Body Weight - 351.4 lbs

    Darron
  19. New Member
    BLACK747's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    470
    Rep Power
    344
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    11.76%

    good luck with the log darron
  20. Senior Member
    papapumpsd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,733
    Rep Power
    1073
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    13.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Lol. I liked S4 with my research, and the vision problems were very slight for me personally. Ugly chicks were still ugly during research btw.
    Can we hear why you liked S4? What were your results? Any sides, other than vision issues? How did you run it.

    Thanks for any input matt!
  21. Professional Member
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Rep Power
    2358
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    80.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Darron Bryant View Post
    2nd full day on S4 (150 mg) and I have to say during my cardio I felt a slight increase in endurance over normal and muscles feel fuller/tighter. Im not saying this is the S4 since like I said this is only my 2nd full day.

    Body Weight - 351.4 lbs

    Darron

    its gotta be, so far every other one of the logs i read people sy within day 1-3 they feel full/tight, but then they all follow with, it may not be the S4 haha, i think it is!!!!!
  22. Professional Member
    CryingEmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,080
    Rep Power
    1638
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    39.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Babyblu is the S4 guru
  23. Senior Member
    mattikus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,592
    Rep Power
    335532
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    38.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by papapumpsd View Post
    Can we hear why you liked S4? What were your results? Any sides, other than vision issues? How did you run it.

    Thanks for any input matt!
    No problemo papa!

    The S4 gave a definite increase in energy and aggression after only 3 days at 150 mg, which made me crave the gym. I noticed strength increases very quickly as well. What I really liked is the "tight" look it gave, and stayed pumped all day. No bloat whatsoever. I occasionally did notice some vision issues, mostly going from sunlight or a bright room to a dimmer environment. The vision thing seemed to come and go, it was not a big problem. The aggression seemed a little moreso than if I was on the same daily dose of say test prop, perhaps because I did not notice the same general sense of well being that test would provide. There was a slight feeling of confidence with underlying aggression throughout my run. Weight gain was not as prominent as test, but any weight gained was solid with little to no fat. I started my run with the dose at 150 mg daily for about a week, than went to a hundred mg per day for about 3 weeks due to the aggression. After that did a three week stint with 50 mg daily, and still noticed positive effect. There was very little difference between 100 and 50 mg for me. And below 100 mg per day, I noticed no vision changes whatsoever.
  24. Professional Member
    CryingEmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,080
    Rep Power
    1638
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    39.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    IF AR's are being filled, does your body interpret that as a signal that would effect HPTA?
  25. Senior Member
    mattikus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,592
    Rep Power
    335532
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    38.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    IF AR's are being filled, does your body interpret that as a signal that would effect HPTA?
    Who knows really, but I don't think so. One thing I had heard before my run with S4, and then noticed while on, is that without a high protein intake test subjects would experience headache, hunger pangs, and other related issues. When my diet was not sufficient I noticed these effects, which were nonexistent with a high protein intake. It was like the body craved protein. We always hear that diet is the true key, and it was quite apparent on S4. Similar to AAS. While AR's seemed to be quite 'filled' I had no indication of HPTA inhibition whatsoever. Ending use abruptly simply resulted in no more positive effects of S4. A recovery period was non-existent.
  26. New Member
    Darron Bryant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    44
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    146
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    27.68%

    Ok this is the 3rd day on S4 at 150 mg per day. I have had no vision problems at this time and I can say for a fact endurance is way up and pumps from each exercise came on extra quick and lasted for what seemed to be most of the day. So far I am very pleased with this product.

    Body Weight 351.9 lbs

    Darron
  27. Professional Member
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Rep Power
    2358
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    80.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Darron Bryant View Post
    Ok this is the 3rd day on S4 at 150 mg per day. I have had no vision problems at this time and I can say for a fact endurance is way up and pumps from each exercise came on extra quick and lasted for what seemed to be most of the day. So far I am very pleased with this product.

    Body Weight 351.9 lbs

    Darron
    what BF% are you atif i may ask? Even better som ebefore and afters would be good. Are you monitoring fat loss:muscle gain?
  28. New Member
    babyblu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    474
    Rep Power
    337
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    46.5%

    I agree about the protein intake issue; I also noticed this on pegMGF too: when I didn't get enough protein in, I got headaches.

    I didnt notice any vision problems, but I got in on the very first batch. The source is a good friend of mine and I am getting ready to add in S-4 with proviron/tbol/anavar/1-T (PP's).

    Im no guru though for sure!!

    bb
  29. New Member
    Darron Bryant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    44
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    146
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    27.68%

    Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    what BF% are you atif i may ask? Even better som ebefore and afters would be good. Are you monitoring fat loss:muscle gain?
    Bodyfat is around 18% give or take. Sorry I have no way to post pics from this location. Yes I am monitoring fat loss/muscle gains.

    Darron
  30. Board Supporter
    Frank Reynolds's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,667
    Rep Power
    136026
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    13.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Darron Bryant View Post
    Bodyfat is around 18% give or take. Sorry I have no way to post pics from this location. Yes I am monitoring fat loss/muscle gains.

    Darron
    How tall are you?

    350lbs at only 18% BF is pretty massive(muscle)..damn. Even in contest condition, youd be over 300lbs
  31. New Member
    Darron Bryant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    44
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    146
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    27.68%

    Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    How tall are you?

    350lbs at only 18% BF is pretty massive(muscle)..damn. Even in contest condition, youd be over 300lbs
    I am 6' 2" tall.

    Darron
  32. Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,902
    Rep Power
    1475611
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    67.04%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    What are the suggestions for some supplements to help with the vision problems?? I am thinking of trying this out as well as some friends.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  33. Board Supporter
    Frank Reynolds's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,667
    Rep Power
    136026
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    13.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Supposedly Bilberry extract, and lutein..

    I found a supp called "visual eyes" by source naturals that contains both of these, plus other things, and seems reasonably priced.
  34. Senior Member
    papapumpsd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,733
    Rep Power
    1073
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    13.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Chargerfball25 View Post
    What are the suggestions for some supplements to help with the vision problems?? I am thinking of trying this out as well as some friends.
    Do we even know how the vision issues are caused, or what exactly is causing them? It's hard to fix what you don't know.
  35. Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,902
    Rep Power
    1475611
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    67.04%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    True but attacking plausible causes to eyesight problems is our best bet for now until we figure out some sort of MOA. I am just wondering as an acquaintance that plays a sport where eyesight and coordination are paramount has inquired me about it so I am doing research for him.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  36. Professional Member
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Rep Power
    2358
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    80.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by papapumpsd View Post
    Do we even know how the vision issues are caused, or what exactly is causing them? It's hard to fix what you don't know.

    i will see if i can find it. I read i though that its because S4 attaches to a receptor in the retina. Hence the reaosn its temp and goes away once use it over. I will see if i can dig it up. Its near impossible to find decent info on this stuff....i think ill try to wait a few months.

    And Charger, i hope you have a good legit source. This isnt the OTC stuff by MHP or LG or whoever makes "SARMs" these days. As far as i know there are about 3 distributers in the US and id have to say 2 prolly wont even be touchable price wise and safety wise.
    No dont PM me.
  37. Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,902
    Rep Power
    1475611
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    67.04%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Haha thanks Mental I do have a legit source.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  38. New Member
    Darron Bryant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    44
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    146
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    27.68%

    4th day on S4 and the pumps are just insane and endurance is way up. I also noticed that all my weights seemed lighter and I was able to get through the workout with ease compared to the same/similar workout performed befor I started the S4. So far I am lovin the S4 and still no vision problems.

    Body Weight - 351.6 lbs

    Darron
  39. Senior Member
    chainsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,226
    Rep Power
    3828
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    63.14%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    What are the side effects besides vision problems. Why hasn't this SARM 4 been discussed more. The concept seems great and no suppression.
  40. New Member
    Maradona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    149
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    44.79%

    Quote Originally Posted by Darron Bryant View Post
    You might be right but I am being pretty conservative with my dose setting at about 1 mg per kg of body weight and of course the dose of 150 mg is spread out over 3 times during the day. Short of it I hope to avoid the vision problem.

    Darron

    All you need is 50mg to 100mg daily or 5 days on 2 days off no more than 4 or 6 weeks.

    Split your dosages in 2 or even 3 if you can, remember the half life of S-4 is of 4 hours so it clears your system pretty quickly.

    More is not better and I would not use it with any hormonal products.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SARM
    By bmichael123 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 12:53 PM
  2. sarm s4 log!!!!!!!!!!!
    By 805bgtymer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 05-06-2011, 02:20 PM
  3. OSTA SARM(s1) or SARM s4 for recomp/cut?
    By schwellington in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-05-2010, 06:05 AM
  4. SARM S4 and HCG (TRT).
    By ColtSSBR in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-21-2010, 04:52 PM
  5. Sarm-x
    By Whacked in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-30-2007, 06:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in