ghrp-2 vs. ghrp-6

1. New Member
    Answers

ghrp-2 vs. ghrp-6

hello!

i am wondering about what are the main differences between ghrp-6 and ghrp-2?

at the moment i am using ghrp-2 but it seems that here at anabolicminds ghrp-6 is much more popular

should i switch?

thanks
    halo

2. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by halotestin View Post
    hello!

i am wondering about what are the main differences between ghrp-6 and ghrp-2?

at the moment i am using ghrp-2 but it seems that here at anabolicminds ghrp-6 is much more popular

should i switch?

thanks
    halo

They are both similar and in a class of compounds called Growth Hormone Secretagogues (GHS). Hexarelin is also in this class.
    These compounds are interchangable in various related studies and you can find more info if you read through DatBtrue's CJC/GHRP thread.
    The main differences would be their strengh in GH release as well as their additional stimulation leading to increases in cortisol and prolactin.
    Hexarelin is the strongest GHS, GHRP-2 is somewhere in the middle, and GHRP close behind it.
    However, GHRP-6 has the least significant impact on Cort and PRL, and is the cheapest compound of the 3 on the market on average.

3. New Member
    Answers

thanks for the answer!

so, if there would be the same price for ghrp-2 and ghrp-6,
    wich should be prefered?

at the moment i am using ghrp-2 only,
    250mcg morning, 250mcg before going to bed (i know thats the most important time)..

honestly, before coming to this forum i had no idea about cjc (now i know there is a synergic effect),
    do you think it is very important or is ghrp-2 only ok?

thanks a lot
    halo

•   

4. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by halotestin
    so, if there would be the same price for ghrp-2 and ghrp-6,
    wich should be prefered?
    There is no preference.

I can buy the the amino-acids in a form where the ends are protected and capped for GHRP-6 cheaper then then the one rather exotic amino-acid in GHRP-2. This is important for peptide synthesis because peptides purchased in that format are ready to be used. You only need things like the chemical that will selectively unprotect (uncap) the amino acids during synthesis so that they can be properly bound.

So I prefer GHRP-6.

Also there are more studies to draw on with GHRP-6 (not that it matters).

Also GHRP-6 was first created almost 30 years ago and was never made into a drug. I can synthesize it and doctors can have it made in a pharmacy without violating any patents (probably ).

Again there is no general preference. Bobaslaw gave you the run down.

Quote Originally Posted by halotestin
    honestly, before coming to this forum i had no idea about cjc (now i know there is a synergic effect),
    do you think it is very important or is ghrp-2 only ok?
    On another forum I was able to move somethings around and place my post on modified GRF(1-29) (and how all CJC is really GRF(1-29)) at the beginning of my long thread. This meant that if someone were to read the thread from the start they would come in contact with that information before reading the July 08 article on CJC-1295.

I might be able to do that here as well.

You need to understand GHRH. You need to understand several things which are probably buried in my thread...

Rather then type my fingers to the bone I'll just say if you are an older guy who is using this for anti-aging then a GHRP alone (the way you do it is fine) will probably be good enough to get your GH levels up, give you better sleep and have a positive long-term impact.

If you are this or you are that and you want to achieve A or B or C or D or a combination thereof then you are best served by doing:

Section III, Subpart D1, paraghraph 3 or
    Section III, Subpart D6, paraghraphs 2 & 4 or
    Section IV, Subpart B, paraghraphs 1-4 or
    Section II, Subpart A & B, paraghraphs 2-4, 6 & Section X in the Appendix which is simply a Codicil entitled "Dat's - CJC-1295 & GHRP-6 (Basic Guides)"

5. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  90K lbs.
    Answers

Hello DatBTrue.
    I'm a new member to this forum though I have read many of your articles. I have also put much of your advice into practice so this is to say thank you.

6. New Member
    Answers

DAT, you also sell GHRP/CJC? Just curious

7. Senior Member
    Answers

Question

Quote Originally Posted by samadhismiles View Post
    DAT, you also sell GHRP/CJC? Just curious
    No. Why do you ask?

samadhismiles you also beat your girlfriend? Just curious.

8. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by datBtrue View Post
    No. Why do you ask?

I ask because there are an overabundance of folks that hype up use of peptides on the internet because they have businesses selling them. Its really ****ty there are so many dudes out there getting people riled up about these drugs when they have obvious financial interest in the hype continuing.

Its not mentioned a lot but its good for folks to hear that are new to researching these peptides.

The information available about IGF especially is a load of **** online for the most part.

9. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by samadhismiles
    I ask because there are an overabundance of folks that hype up use of peptides on the internet because they have businesses selling them.
    Do you know what a peptide is? I don't think you do otherwise you wouldn't use the term pejoratively.

Its really ****ty there are so many dudes out there getting people riled up about these drugs when they have obvious financial interest in the hype continuing.
    Are you familiar with me and my 50+ page sticky at PM? I don't think you are or you never would have asked such a dumb question of me.

Its not mentioned a lot but its good for folks to hear that are new to researching these peptides.

The information available about IGF especially is a load of **** online for the most part.
    You do understand that most supplements are over-hyped flavor packets don't you?

Maybe you don't understand that ...it use to amaze me when I maintained my thread on this board the number of people who did their research by reading supplement advertisements.

So Sam how many times a week do you beat your girlfriend?

There is a built in assumption in that question that just in the asking taints your character.

That is what you did to me for no good reason.

10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Answers

No. Why do you ask?

Damn LMFAO

So Sam how many times a week do you beat your girlfriend?

There is a built in assumption in that question that just in the asking taints your character.

That is what you did to me for no good reason.
    I was thinking the same thing when I read what he posted but you answered enough from this guy so lets move on and help people that really need the advice.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Can i use HGH and GHRP-6 together
    By keith2727 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-15-2010, 01:40 AM
  2. GHRP-6 IM?
    By Smiley in forum IGF-1/GH