cjc 1295 ghrp6 peg mgf cycle

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So based on this how long should I do cjc for. A single dose of CJC-1295 "decays" by about 10% a day. So that single dose will follow the "effectiveness" percentages indicated below over the week:

_______Dose (2mg)
Day 0 - 100% (2mg)
Day 1 - 90% (1.8mg remaining)
Day 2 - 81% (1.6mg remaing)
Day 3 - 73% (1.4mg remaining
Day 4 - 65% (1.3mg remaining)
Day 5 - 59% (1.1mg remaining)
Day 6 - 53% (1mg remaining)
Day 7 - 47% (.9mg remaining)
Day 8 - 43% (.8mg remaining)

So a once a week dosing protocol would result in less consistent GH blood levels then the twice a week dosing indicated below (especially so after the initial buildup):

______Dose #1_(1mg)__________Dose #2_(1mg)__________Dose #3_(1mg)
Day 0 - 100% (1mg)
Day 1 - 90% (.9mg remaining)
Day 2 - 81% (.8mg remaing)
Day 3 - 73% (.7mg remaining)
Day 4 - 65% (.6mg remaining) + 100% (1mg) = 1.6mg
Day 5 - 59% (.5mg remaining) + 90% (.9mg remaining) = 1.4mg
Day 6 - 53% (.5mg remaining) + 81% (.8mg remaing) = 1.3mg
Day 7 - 47% (.4mg remaining) + 73% (.7mg remaining) = 1.1mg
Day 8 - 43% (.3mg remaining) + 65% (.6mg remaining) + 100% (1mg) = 1.9mg

I was thinking a good 4 months of cjc ghrp6 and peg mgf. I think I could afford 4 months but if I need to go 6 months I can do that too.

Can I just use bw for the cjc right just like I do with ghrp6 and peg mgf.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just got holiday money and I don't know if I got any logs I won so if that is the case Im getting cjc.

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
from what ive read;

PEG MGF behaves like IGF

you already have GH induced IGF production going from GHRH/GHRP combo...i would save PEG MGF or sell it if you can and grab more GHRH/GHRP. I regret buying lr3 and MGF when i could have spent that on something much much better.

and as for your CJC. Not sure if anybody carries the real CJC right now (again from what ive read and heard) so it wouldnt hurt to shoot 2-3 times a day 100mcg of 'cjc' with 100mcg of GHRP6.

so 300 mcg of 'cjc' perday equls 2.1mg of cjc per week.

someone just posted that he thought he had the real cjc and shot once a week and didnt get **** from it, so just to be sure shoot several times a day instead

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea I got the doseing. I can afford 2mg a week. The guy I buy from has secured there new peptide importer so I feel safe. 8 mg a week. I like peg mgf because it spilts the satalite cells. Can cjc do that?

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
ive read that MGF or PEG MGF injected will not behave that way, it will act like igf injected.

so probably not all that splitting the sat cells and all that

cjc? i dont know what it does other than 'milk' your own GH out of your pituitary. What does GH do? :)

i mainly notice fat loss and recovery which i love and all i need...splitting sat cells dont mean much at that point.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well recovery is always nice. I think I got a general idea of what I want to do.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So how long should I do this cycle for?

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
I got a general idea of what I want to do.
I strongly disagree bro. For the amount of time you spend on this forum your mind should be much more dialed into the info at hand. I suggest you re-read the key threads realted to these peptides, because in all honesty you are making me dizzy ;)

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I strongly disagree bro. For the amount of time you spend on this forum your mind should be much more dialed into the info at hand. I suggest you re-read the key threads realted to these peptides, because in all honesty you are making me dizzy ;)

I agree... You guys really need to do some reading. Why don't you start here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/igf-1-gh/98363-dat-s-cjc.html read it all and best yet, make sure you understand it. Then maybe read this: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/igf-1-gh/105472-papapump-s-cjc.html

Oh, and if you run it for less than 6 months, its a waste. And I'm sure I know who you are talking about as a supplier DJ.... and he could NOT answer me if this was the long acting CJC or only the 3 hour version, and if you notice, he has no documentation on it. I don't trust it to be the long acting version.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Okay I adjusted my money so I can go for 6 months. I just got more holiday money today in the mail which should give me the extra 2 months I would have liked any way.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Just remember... if this is the short acting version, you will have to dose it 3 times a day instead of twice a week.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am finding out right now. If its the long acting I will go with it if not forget it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
italianboi949 Anabolics 3
IGF-1/GH 17
Anabolics 0
djbombsquad IGF-1/GH 5
djbombsquad IGF-1/GH 14