EGF:epidermal growth factor

mexmuscle

Awards
I noticed a company selling EGF:epidermal growth factor. Anybody knows what is its purpose? To heolp grow more skin?

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Usage
EGF is a highly efficient cell division factor with many biological effects, which mainly includes:
Stimulating the growth and proliferation of skin, cornea and racheal epithelium tissue in vivo.
Accelerating the healing process of epidermis damage on skin, cornea, etc.
Accelerating the proliferation of epithelial cells in human and animals.
Facilitating the biosynthesis of protein, RNA, DNA as well as metabolic activity in epidermal cells.
Reduce and prevent lines and wrinkles by actively generating new skin cells.
Whiten skin tones with full of vitality and energy.
Eliminate scars on skin by forming new skin cells.

mexmuscle

Awards
Wow.. thanks.. am amazed.. specially at the fact that 'research peptide' companies on the internet are already selling them...

how would you use it? Topically I guess?

Usage
EGF is a highly efficient cell division factor with many biological effects, which mainly includes:
Stimulating the growth and proliferation of skin, cornea and racheal epithelium tissue in vivo.
Accelerating the healing process of epidermis damage on skin, cornea, etc.
Accelerating the proliferation of epithelial cells in human and animals.
Facilitating the biosynthesis of protein, RNA, DNA as well as metabolic activity in epidermal cells.
Reduce and prevent lines and wrinkles by actively generating new skin cells.
Whiten skin tones with full of vitality and energy.
Eliminate scars on skin by forming new skin cells.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
how would you use it? Topically I guess?
Inject it and hope it doesn't promote cancer.

"...the epidermal growth factor (EGF) family plays an important role in local tumour growth." - The role of EGF-R expression on patient survival in lung cancer: a systematic review with meta-analysis , A-P. Meert, Eur Respir J 2002; 20:975-981

Don't go playing with it in your body.

Anyone will sell you anything (especially on the black market) for a buck.

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
Anyone will sell you anything (especially on the black market) for a buck.
No doubt about that!

However, I find it amusing that so many of the non typical peptide and growth factor questions IMO are mainly related to one particular research company that carries them alongside all the "common" ones.
It's funny to me because this known RC sells these "non performance oriented" growth factors, interleukins, BMPs, obestatin, adipokinetic hormones, TGF-1, ACTH etc as an obvious smokescreen (IMO), but every so often someone goes crazy drooling at a possible new BB related application....

I'm not necessarily saying in this case, Mex, but just a general observation regarding certain posts that pop up occasionally ;)

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
No doubt about that!

However, I find it amusing that so many of the non typical peptide and growth factor questions IMO are mainly related to one particular research company that carries them alongside all the "common" ones.
It's funny to me because this known RC sells these "non performance oriented" growth factors, interleukins, BMPs, obestatin, adipokinetic hormones, TGF-1, ACTH etc as an obvious smokescreen (IMO), but every so often someone goes crazy drooling at a possible new BB related application....

I'm not necessarily saying in this case, Mex, but just a general observation regarding certain posts that pop up occasionally ;)

hehehehe i was guilty before. :trout:

I thought the cancer thing right away too. I mean why chance something taht promotes cell division unless you know it can focus in the skin or where it may be. Even then, if you have a skin issue/mole/cancer/melanoma i mean something you dont know, itll take over somuch faster then.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Fly_boy Nutrition / Health 12
IGF-1/GH 1
AESDLD Male Anti-Aging Medicine 0