Interluekins

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
so my supplier has interluekin and alr talks about it a little in his book. Now the only interluekins i have acess too are inter 1 and inter 2 does anybody have any idea on what the hell im talking about lol and if you do please let me know more info, i have researched and cant find anything on these

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
so my supplier has interluekin and alr talks about it a little in his book. Now the only interluekins i have acess too are inter 1 and inter 2 does anybody have any idea on what the hell im talking about lol and if you do please let me know more info, i have researched and cant find anything on these
Hey Bro,

Interleukins are quite a broad range of cytokines that were originally attributed solely to immune system function with respect to signaling between leukocytes.
There has been some speculation about certain interleukins such as IL-15 having some possibility for use in BB. Gavin Kane spoke of it a while ago. IMO, I have not seen evidence of any Interleukins being a significant benefit to this area. It was mostly hype and some rat studies that showed increases in myosin.
Nothing that I know of has been difinitively seen in the human model towards this direction. Due to their vastly different, distinct specific functions, it would not be advisable to just take them without understanding their roles in the human immune system.

BTW as far as IL-1 and IL-2 go, I see no significant use here.

Here is a list of Interleukins and their primary functions:

Types And Functions Of InterLeukins In The Immune System

Take Care.