Need HGH help please!!

04svtspray

04svtspray

Awards
I ordered 100 IUs of blue top HGH for my friend. Well it took longer than expected to receive it and now he backed out buying it from me. I know you need to run the gh for at least 3months. I plan on using it here soon and ordering two more kits by next week. I'm new to gh but not to AAS and slin. The blue tops came in 10 virals, 10iu per viral. But it didnt come with BA water. How much BA do I put in each viral? Do I just draw out 1ml of ba water for each viral? Do I plunge the water slowly into viral kinda like HCG? Please help with these questions. :think:

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
I ordered 100 IUs of blue top HGH for my friend. Well it took longer than expected to receive it and now he backed out buying it from me. I know you need to run the gh for at least 3months. I plan on using it here soon and ordering two more kits by next week. I'm new to gh but not to AAS and slin. The blue tops came in 10 virals, 10iu per viral. But it didnt come with BA water. How much BA do I put in each viral? Do I just draw out 1ml of ba water for each viral? Do I plunge the water slowly into viral kinda like HCG? Please help with these questions. :think:
Your killing me calling it a viral. It's VIAL. Viral is like a disease.

But anyways yes you're pretty much correct. 1ml would make it 10iu/ml=10iu/1cc so 10 units on slin pin would equal 1iu. And yes mixing it let the water run down the side of the vial and swirl gently to reconstitute it. Hope this helps ya bro'

04svtspray

04svtspray

Awards
ha sorry I just realized that. Thanks for your help.