Been on IGF-1 LR3 for a year or more straight

H

highrpm

Awards
And still going. I am curious if others are trying it. I pin about 30mcg's twice a week. I have been able to maintain the weight I gained and the fat loss is staying consistant. I do not have anyside effects to report.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I guess it would help to know what your weight and %bodyfat was when you started and what it is now. Have you been running anything else with it? How about your diet? Are you only using it for fatloss? Are you pinning in a muscle you just worked out?

Lotsa questions lol. But otherwise your statement really doesn't mean much.

H

highrpm

Awards
I am just curious if others are running that long. I have maintained the initial gains and fat loss, which were about 5lbs of LBM and a few pounds of fat. It has kept me leaner than I ever was before.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
hmmm this makes me think a shorter controlled "blast" type use is more beneficial with some sort of AAS after the help develop cells. maybe a 3-5 month run at something like 25-40mcgs per side, per bodypart worked. Price wise you would prolly be about the same due to more frequent dosing and higher amount of dose.

To me the way you used it seems for like young age/health use. Which isnt bad if thats what youre looking for.

Thanks for telling us about you experience though, even though it wasnt logged, many would not think to keep track and update after.

Did you stay fairly routine and loyal to lifting and diet? I mean outside the occasional week off, never a month or anythign though right?

Interestead in more detaisl if possible. Next plans?

D

disgraziato

Awards
I would also like to know if you're able to compare your results after a year of IGF to any results you might have had with GH therapy, either amplification of your own production or exogenous admin....Seems to me IGF is falling by the way side, especially after the bang it made when it hit the bb world...I'd be interested to know if that's because newer substances are emerging and we are SOOO very curious a bunch, or in fact that we are discovering there are better performing substances out there...hmmm

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
And still going. I am curious if others are trying it. I pin about 30mcg's twice a week. I have been able to maintain the weight I gained and the fat loss is staying consistant. I do not have anyside effects to report.

I am using 100 mcg twice a week and was wondering the same thing. I like to use CJC-1295 for any GH suppression. Would it be safe to do it for 6 more months?

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
what about you OP?
What is OP? I inject 50mcg split into 25mcg bilateral. Inject delts morning and posterior delts PWO, and thurs delts morning and sc in abs 50mcg PWO. I work chest monday, back tues, shoulders wed., and abs/core thurs. My legs are big enough for me, I like my pants too no fit to tight in the legs.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
OP means Original Poster (Highrpm in this case)